Welfare in Australia to be cut?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by errol43, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't doubt that at all.
    Do you know what non-polio flaccid paralysis is?

Here's a clue: it is called non-polio flaccid paralysis.

That means paralysis caused by something other than polio.

(And given that we're talking about India, its probably something like botulism or one of the dozens of enteroviruses that are spread through poor hygiene and food preparation practices...like you'd find in slums in India).

The simplest and most obvious explanation is that people living in squalor aren't contracting polio because they've been vaccinated against it which means they're still around to get other diseases.

There is an obvious correlation between polio vaccinations and other conditions but that doesn't automatically imply polio vaccines cause those other conditions.

If you wanted to extrapolate the fallacy out to a really ridiculous degree you could say that polio vaccines cause sprained ankles because since people who are crippled by polio can't run around, if more people aren't crippled there will be an increased number of able-bodied people and a consequent increase in the number of people who manage to sprain their ankles tripping on a crack in the pavement.

Therefore, polio vaccinations cause sprained ankles.</cum hoc ergo proptor hoc>

2. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I suspect polio was spread intentionally to create the excuse for mass vaccination.
    But as I don't like to voice my wild guesses it would be ridiculous to take that view

Unless of course I took a wild guess that medicine is benevolent, and then I'm sensible somehow according to the reasoning of those that have faith in vaccines.

3. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Yes and kids who get autism hours after vaccines get it because they're now immune to (insert type of flu). With all these things timing is claimed to be coincidental. People don't just suddenly get paralysed because they're now "immune" to polio. And if they do, that is another example of why vaccines are over priced and over rated.

4. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

"So did polio vaccines trigger these new cases of paralysis? Related studies in India have already demonstrated that polio vaccines are the leading cause of polio paralysis. Yet the 100-180 cases of paralysis per year in India admittedly linked directly to receiving the polio-vaccine, the recognized development of vaccine-associated polio paralysis (VAPP), pales in comparison to the 47,500 cases of non-polio paralysis."

Please thank my post if you honestly believe that Bill Gates is intentionally killing or maiming people.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

So I take it you'd compare the people behind this website http://vaccinedangers.com.au/ to people blowing people's brains out on the street.

6. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

A bit of good news for Australians..We only gave $7 billion dollars to the IMF to help set up the fund to help Europe..The USA couldn't give any. I wonder why?

Oh the budget next month might not be as bad as predicted. Swanee will have an extra $8 billion he didn't have to give the IMF.

Regards Errol 43

7. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you want to kill off the population wouldn't you be better advised to create a scare campaign about vaccinations, to reduce herd immunity so that you can introduce a relatively effective plague, rather than randomly damaging a few infants?

The North American natives were wiped out by measles, brought to them by Europeans who were immune to its worst effects. Almost a third of Europe died from syphillis carried back by Columbus' sailors from the North America natives who had a high level of resistance to it. The influenza outbreak in 1918 killed 20-40 million according to some counts. Most affected were those 20-40 years old. May showed no symptoms at evening and were dead the following morning.

Immunisation would have stopped these plagues from doing their work.

So as the plans of the elite move forward: AIDS didn't quite work out as well as they planned, although Africa seems to be working, next up could be to counter the vaccination campaigns of the 50's and 60's and encourage those who are now parents to not immunise their children, and so when those children are aged 20-40, a simple influenza can take out a similar 20 percent of world population. Presumably a lot higher figure if the right strain is used. Remember the global elite move in a longer time frame than we imagine.

Vaccinate your children and save them from the elite's plan of population reduction.

8. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I see that the almost bankrupt UK has managed to find some more for Europe

The world of currencies no longer makes any sense to anyone playing in the sandpit I'm sure.

9. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I have no doubt whatsoever that the world monopoly on human health is malevolent. It makes us sick, stupid ,sterile and eventually dead.
    Have you ever noticed satanic symbols in hospitals?
    These are to create a veil.
    You probably don't notice them, or it occurs to you that they are odd. Simply because they're working.

[​IMG]
    Source:satanic power symbols

10. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

`

Has it occurred to you Julie that these diseases that killed off lots of people were deliberately spread?
    It has occurred to me.
    And then the same folks who sicken everyone, come forth like knights in shining armour (the knights hospitaller) and offer cures. The trojan horse called vaccines.

You may think that's too horrible a thing for anyone to do, but that's the nature of those that rule the world

11. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

since I was young, seeing snakes, angel wings and staff combined seemed to be a bit "strange" - what kind of healing sign is that? gimme a break

12. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It is concerning me more and more that it appears this forum attracts conspiracy theorists like a magnet - is there is an overly dense population of them here?
    It is concerning because the reasons for stacking could easily be categorised into this line of argument.
    I just hope I didn't embark on stacking through lack of better judgement regarding the information available out there.

13. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

WRCMAD I believe we are living in the apocalypse
    This accounts for so many people beliving in a conspiracy.
    Because its true and the veil is being lifted in our time,

Some of us trust to our own wits when assessing truth.
    Some of us follow the herd or authority
    Some of us believe what makes us feel good.

Perhaps you get more of the former when people are risking their money on investment.

"An apocalypse (Greek: apoklypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted. The Apocalypse of John (Greek ) is the Book of Revelation, the last book of the New Testament. By extension, apocalypse can refer to any End Time scenario, or to the end of the world in general."

(The infallible source of wikipedia)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

My goodness :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

You might even say Eric Sprott is conspiracy theorist, as he doesnt know, where does this extra physical silver coming from ;)

Man, we all should know especially here on SS, that those behind the curtain (TPTB) have lots of tricks behind their sleeve.
    In quite recent interview to his company shareholders, Jim Sinclair - was asked few "conspiracy-themed" questions, and answered them accordingly.
    Guy with waaaay greater wealth than you or me. Makes you wonder.

Other, than that I agree with your points. Recent silver liberation army reappearance is good example ;)

16. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

This vaccine debate is all fun and all, but it is an undisputed fact that vaccines made with lethal doses of mercury were produced and given to children who died. These vaccines were know to be lethal/harmful to children but were kept in circulation due to fiscal reasons. The drug company management admitted they would not give their own children these vaccines because they were dangerous, but were OK with giving them to your children "For the greater good". This is not open for debate this is history.... SO for me it is one strike and your out. If you choose to believe that the companies have reformed themselves and are acting now different to the way they have acted in the past... be my guest and put your children's health in the hands of companies which have a record of putting money over safety.

17. wrcmad

That was my exact reaction to this:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I don't think everyone who believes evil folk rule the world can be tarred with the same brush.

From the perspective of someone who believes in TV reality , its a comfort to see Alex Jones or MAx KEiser ranting like a lunatic , because then he can tell himself (unreasonably) that all people who believe in a conspiracy are nuts. And he on the other hand is sane.

Its an uncomfortable and unpleasant realisation that what you believe is reality is in fact an illusion.
    The truth is a shit sandwich. And the truth hurts.
    Better to keep eating the gingerbreadhouse- there's no shortage of choices offered to help you delude yourself.

19. wrcmad

I reckon I am open to all opinion. But I like to analyse the information at hand and make up my own mind. That is why I am currently stacking - it makes logical sense to me.

Some of the other claims I have read on here I need to mull over a bit more.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Do some reasearch before you laugh about GM foods potentionally making our species sterile.

Bill Gates has recently become a major shareholder in Monsanto BTW.