Welfare in Australia to be cut?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by errol43, Apr 18, 2012.

1. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

how many people have vaccinated their kids to get the baby bonus?
    The more we learn about mercury causing autism in vaccines (and cancer viruses) and so on , the bigger the baby bonus has got.

2. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You know, it's funny how if you shoot somebody on the street you're called a murderer but if you make up a story that vaccinations cause autism and hundreds of children die from preventable diseases like measles because their parents were too scared to vaccinate their kids after hearing your story, you're merely called "controversial".

Anders Breivik is a rank amateur compared to Andrew Wakefield.

3. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Alot of people assume vaccinations actually work big AD. But they're no panacea even if it was benevolent medicine.
    The polio vaccine was riddled with leukemia virus, and look at how cancer went from being a rare disease to an epidemic since then.

There is no safety in this world, life is risk.
    If you trust people you don't know from Adam to inject god knows what, into your children you aren't being resposible.

I'm not a scientist so I couldnt get a vaccine and analyse its contents. But if you but look at what they admit is in the potion you will see Mercury and human diploid cells. Mercury comes in contact with your brain is guaranteed to cause brain damage, its one of the dealiest toxins in existence. If you were vaccinated you're braindamaged, if you're unlucky it was severe.

Is that a safe thing to inject into day old humans?

Human diploid cells is living tissue taken from aborted babies infected with disease, then that tissue is injected into your baby.

Neither aborted kids or mercury are neccessary , a reasonable person might ask why they're in there.

I'll risk the measles and the government can keep their blood money bonus.
    If you vaccinate your kids and think its a panacea against disease, what business is it of yours if others don't?
    Your kids are safe from it aren't they?

4. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

I Could not agree with this more !

5. Big A.D.

Your entire argument is horseshit and here's why:

(a) Multiple studies over the last 25 years have found no link between autism and mercury based preservatives like thiomersal,

(b) Mercury based preservatives (like thiomersal) were almost completely discontinued in vaccines about a decade ago to keep the lunatic fringe happy and diagnosis rates of autism in infants have continued to increase since then,

(c) The human diploid cells used in the rubella component of the MMR vaccine come from a strain that was developed in the early 1960s and we've been keeping those cells alive in Petri dishes for the last fifty years. Nobody is out combing through the medical waste bins at the back of hospitals looking for terminated foetuses to cut up and inject into your kid.

(d) There is plenty of medical waste to go around anyway and nobody is coercing women into terminating their pregnancy to cover a shortfall in aborted foetuses. In fact we're now at the stage where we can use the massive surplus of human fat from liposuction procedures to replace animal testing of cosmetic products and the technology to be able to do that so we don't need to torture animals was developed from techniques used in human stem cell research.

(e) The single aborted (i.e. unwanted) foetus those diploid cells came from fifty years ago has saved hundreds of thousands of people from death and disability (and speaking personally, if I were able to save hundreds of thousands of people by dying in the next five minutes, I'd be asking why I needed to wait that long).

(f) Preservation of our "herd immunity" against previously common diseases relies on as many people in the community being immune to them as possible in order to prevent those who aren't immune from coming in contact with the disease. If my child has a compromised immune system and can't be vaccinated but your child has a well functioning immune system and you choose not to vaccinate them, your child becomes a walking disease factory with a little sniffle that will actually kill my kid if they ever meet in the playground.

(g) In an adult environment, someone who knows they have HIV/AIDS and who goes around sleeping with people without using contraception and without telling their partners of their condition can actually be charged with murder (or attempted murder or manslaughter) and at the very least that kind of behaviour would be considered outrageously abhorrent by the community. Allowing children to also become potential vectors for the spread of deadly diseases is just as negligent (and saying "Won't somebody think of the children?" doesn't somehow give people a free pass to ignore their responsibilities to society either).

(g) Yes, there are risks to everything but when we have decades worth of empirical evidence that says vaccinations improve the general health and well-being of communities (like, for example, the fact that smallpox killed around three hundred million people in the 20th century and has since been eradicated through the use of vaccination programs) are we really at the point now where fraudulent research by discredited scientists and and TV interviews with former Playboy models is how we go about establishing public heath policy?

If it is, kill me now (and donate my body to medical research - it might be the only thing I could still do to counter such monumental stupidity).

6. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Vaccines = Placebo

I still got Rubella after immunisation program.
    My ex fiance got the common cold far more times than me, and she was a lover of annual vaccines. Shyt, I only got sick two or three times over a 7 year period versus her getting sick every 6 months.

7. Aum

Aum Member

... middle class welfare ... there's the diesel or fuel rebate,
    then there's subsidies on imported four-wheel drives in Australia.
    Paid Parental Leave scheme, Private Health Insurance Rebate.
    Anybody can think of others?
    What about The baby bonus. That is not means tested.
    If your not benefiting from any of these, you may well ask, are they necessary.
    Means testing, is a great policy, but wheather it works effectively is the question.
    Amusing when the word "welfare" is mentioned, there is a group,
    that think that is the signal to have a go at the disadvantaged.
    When the fact is, that if you were to set targets, it should be the rich, and the Corporate sector.
    Joe Hokey's comment were sensationlist, and vague, and many here and in the media,
    have picked up the ball, and run with it. Smoke and Mirrors.
    Cheers
    Aum

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Concerning the nasty vaccinations (not all vaccinations....some are necessary like the tetanus ones etc.), it's not just the brain damage and live cancer viruses in them, they are also designed to increase sterility so the 'human cattle' have less babies. Bill gates has openly said "if we do a great job with the vaccinations we can solve the overpopulation problem"

Before you inject your children, do some research for their sake, even if you think it's baloney.

9. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

BigAd you seem to know what you're talking about and thanks for your response

I'll address your points that i disagree with.

a) I confirmed to my satisfaction some years ago that science and medicine was centrally controlled by the Knights of Malta. A satanic brotherhood formed after the first crusade and still controlling medicine today . They're a soverign nation with immense power. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly how I proved this to my satisfaction so I can't expect you to take that point on faith.
    However you are making an assumption that science is benevelont and truthful.
    I see little evidence to suggest that assumption is reasonable .

Or in other words, I believe medicine and science are malevolent,so the last place I would trust for confirmation of the benevolence of science is science itself.

b)In 2000 (from memory) the AMA discontinued use of mercury only on vaccines for new born humans. because of its links to autism. They made a big hoopla about this to silence critics and make mothers feel safe to vaccinate again.
    However despite saying this, they are in fact telling lies.
    Yes they not only sicken us and damage our brains they tell lies too.
    The hepatisus (B from memory) vaccine still mandatory for new borns , if you want your baby bonus, has mercury in it.

I can understand that you didnt realise that, because of propaganda suggesting otherwise. Btut if you take the time to look into it you will see I'm correct.
    Mercury is also still in many other injections given to us when we are older.

If you can spare 5 minutes before vaccinating yourself or your kids. Or if you have mercury fillings in your teeth. Watch this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM[/youtube]

c) I think abortion is spiritually abhorrent, and the use of aborted human beings for such a purpose is too. But if you don't then fair enough. Also I assumed it was an ongoing process to use abortions for scientific purposes, but I'll accept that I'm wrong about that.

e) is a difference of values issue aswell.
    I hold to the principle that the end never justifies the means

f) My kid wouldnt be killing your kid.
    Its your responsibility to create an environment for your bubble boy, not society's.
    And once again you're making the assumption vaccines actually work. That is a big leap of faith I'm not making with you.

I was talking to a guy who bred racehorses about vaccination last year. And he was against it. He knew horses and said the brumbies out in the wild were healthier specimens than his vaccinated horses. Specifically because they were exposed to disease and nature .But he had to do it or he couldnt race them by regulation.

g) you cannot commit a crime without intent. If I didnt vaccinate my kids, its not because I want them to be vectors of disease to kill your kids.
    Also there is no vaccine for aids.
    So your point makes absolutely no sense to me.
    If you said hepatitus B or C it wouldve made more sense.
    Now I couldnt give you hepatitus by sleeping with you if you were vaccinated anyway, could I?

In Australia today, you cannot get the baby bonus without poisoning your newborn with Mercury. Thats a fact as its still in hepatitus vaccine, as mentioned above.
    Also I believe they can't get free education either without it.

You can't force people to stick potions in their body in a free country for goodness sake. That's totaliatarianism.
    I don;t care if the vaccines really are good for us and harmless. That's beside the point.

10. Big A.D.

That's also horseshit.

What he actually said was:

(My emphasis).

Its really quite simple: people in poor countries don't have pensions and proper health care systems to look after them in their old age so they have to rely on their children to look after them. If childhood mortality is high because (preventable) diseases are running rampant, people need to have more children to increase the chances of some of them surviving long enough to look after their parents. Until some of those children die, the parents have to care for them and caring for children takes up a lot of resources that could otherwise be spent on productive activity that benefits the local economy.

Or to put it even more simply: you don't have time to learn how to read, write and do sums and then get a job if you're busy looking after half a dozen toddlers.

11. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

This isn't a great source, I just googled a story I remembered and this is what came up first

http://www.rense.com/general83/ozc.htm

A NSW couple are tonight in hiding after hospital doctors and the Department of Community Services took out a court order insisting that their baby, who is now only 48 hours old, be vaccinated against Hep B.
    Steven and Cassandra* are the proud parents of baby Jonathan, born in Sydney on Tuesday this week. Cassandra had tested positive for Hep B several years ago and so, before leaving hospital with their newborn, she was advised to give the baby a Hep B vaccination. Having done her research, she believed that her child was at greater risk from the vaccine than from Hep B. She refused the shot as did her husband. After all, vaccination is not compulsory in Australia.
    Because of this refusal, Cassandra and Steven were informed by hospital staff that they were not allowed to leave the hospital until the child was vaccinated. Refusal to do so would result in their arrest and a loss of custody. Due to these threats, they agreed to make an appointment at their GP on Thursday afternoon to have the shot administered. DOCs was called in to witness the vaccination and they were sent home with a warning that they had better show up for the shot.
    The parents consulted with an advisor at Mr Kevin Green's office, the Minister for Community Services. They were informed that they were entitled to 72 hours to seek both legal and medical advice before this issue would be forced.
    With that knowledge, they cancelled their appointment and prepared to find a good lawyer and medical advisor the next day. Unfortunately, once the appointment was cancelled, DOCs and the doctors involved at the hospital went into overdrive. They applied for and received a court order stating that this little baby had to be vaccinated by midnight tonight (Thursday, August 21st), a mere 48 hours after birth, or the parents would be found in contempt of court and would lose custody. Within a half an hour of this order, both DOCs representatives and the police were at this family's home.
    The parents are now in hiding and are hoping to be able to seek an injunction tomorrow stopping this court order and allowing them the time to do what any Australian is entitled to do - to inform themselves of the benefits and risks of vaccination and to make a decision based on what is best for their child. This right is enshrined in the 9th edition of the Australian Immunisation Handbook put out by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NH&MRC) - the guide to vaccination which is supposed to be followed by doctors and hospitals across Australia. This handbook states:
    "Valid consent can be defined as the voluntary agreement by an individual to a
    proposed procedure, given after appropriate and reliable information about the
    procedure, including the potential risks and benefits, has been conveyed to the individual."
    Please note the use of the word voluntary. When parents are forced to vaccinate against their wishes in a country like Australia which does not have compulsory vaccination, this is in contravention to the federal government's regulations regarding vaccination.
    These parents are now on the run with their baby - living in fear at a time that should be the happiest time of their lives.
    *Please note - names have been changed to protect these parents.

12. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

Sounds like the case where the mother had hep b

this one I think.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/621033/docs-stop-hunt-for-vaccination-doubters

13. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I'll take hepatitus before autism and cancer and god knows what else.
    And so will the parents here.
    The media put a spin on it as though they were irresponsible fools endangering thier child.
    Irresponsible my arse, they were informed and courageous enough to stand up to the bastards.

Science knew long before vaccines and mercury amalgam fillings that mercury was highly toxic.
    Its not like some new fangled drug invented recently. So they're without excuse.
    There was no shortage of alternative preservatives to use that arent toxic.

How people trust them after realising that , is beyond my comprehension.
    How could they get away with it, without a centralised bullshit control mechanism?

And why do you think the government pays you so much money to vaccinate? Because they care about you and love you?
    Welfare is the poisoned apple offered to us by our kind government.

14. Big A.D.

The whole point of science is to discover the truth, regardless of what the truth is and whether you or I happen to find it agreeable to our personal values.

The word "science" itself comes from the Latin word for "knowledge".

Actually, I have taken the time to look into it and the HepB vaccine that contained a mercury derivative (thiomersal) was indeed replaced with a mercury-free version (the DTPa vaccine) in 1999.

Adult vaccines that still use thiomersal contain such a small amount of it that the dosage is still well within the safe level of exposure. All of these vaccines have alternatives that are thiomersal-free.

If you are concerned about exposure to mercury, you can be vaccinated without being exposed to it at all.

Your spiritual and religious beliefs are entirely your own affair. Using medical waste as and when it becomes available is an ongoing process but the important thing to remember is that it is waste, as in, "it would be wasteful not to use this biological material for research where it would otherwise be destroyed".

For interest's sake, the oldest line of human cells used in medical research is called a "HeLa" cell and they were originally sourced sourced in 1951 from woman who later died of cervical cancer.

Okay, well in that case I'd like to have the same degree of choice you have by being able to keep my child as far away from your disease-ridden kid as possible. I need to be able to make an informed decision about who my child can safely associate with so I think it's only fair that your kid has some kind of warning sign (perhaps a sign around their neck saying "WARNING: MY PARENTS HAVE ALLOWED ME TO BE A CARRIER A LARGE NUMBER OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES"). That will allow me to teach my kid to stay the hell away from your kid.

The fact that you are aware of of the danger your kid poses to my kid and you chose to ignore it makes you, at best, criminally negligent. It's not just a case of "whoops, bad luck" if you allow a danger to exist where it's possible and, in fact, easy to try to mitigate against it.

There will be.

You know why?

Medical researchers are developing one. They've already managed to develop treatments that more than double the life expectancy of someone diagnosed with HIV.

Again (for emphasis) this is not true.

Wait, you want society to contribute towards your child's education but you're not prepared to contribute back to society by trying to keep your kid free of communicable diseases?

It's my pleasure.

The reason it might seem like I'm talking with some authority about this is because I have a lot of friends who are either doctors or who are working in medical research. Some of them are working on vaccines, some of them are working on degenerative illnesses like Alzheimer's disease and some of them earn their money cutting tumours out of people. One of them actually treated a patient with mumps quite recently who hadn't been vaccinated. The kid is now had 40% hearing loss in both ears as a result.

For what it's worth, if you were to make these arguments to them in person, they'd take it as a personal and a professional insult.

15. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

(i) I would much rather have my children be exposed to the risks of Chicken pox, measles, flues each year etc than have them needled up continuously.
    (ii) Why should the entire population have to endure being needled (with the side effect risks) for the sake of a very small percentage of unhealthy "at risk" members of the population. Let evolution take its own course. Those who are weak or prone to a disease or condition will die and not breed more weak or disease prone people. A bit like ADHD. If some-one has ADHD so bad that they practicly bounce of walls due to an inability to control themselves, then their accident prone nature should ensure evolution is allowed to occur ie they will run in front of a bus without thinking. Drugging ADHD kids with the likes of ritalin merely keeps them in the gene pool as sedated less functioning individuals.

Watch the trolls come out of the wood work now!!!

16. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

BigAd I understand what science is supposed to be, and the dictionary Im sure confirms the meaning of the word.
    But this is propaganda.
    As is the conception that it is no longer in infant vaccines.
    My source was the australian medical association webste. Which had it listed at the same time as its announcing that its no longer in the vaccines for infants.
    I can't find it now. Perhaps its no longer there. I'll look later
    but in USA they admitted in court that its in vaccines they say it isnt in

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/20...urt-case-that-vaccines-still-contain-mercury/

17. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes, and there are people out there being treated for the ill effects suffered as a consequence of eating peanuts. But does this mean ALL children should be banned from eating peanuts due to the possibility of a few people having ill effects? A simplistic example for sure. But the principle remains the same. The entire populations should not have to undergo prescriptive totalitarian like coersion for the sake of a very, very small minority of the population. As I said before, that minority perhaps should not remain alive long enough to contribute to the gene pool. Sad, but perhaps it is natures way for the human population to evolve.

18. Big A.D.

Out of interest, do you think your children will thank you for saving them from having a slightly inflamed shoulder muscle for a few days if, for example, they get mumps and suffer permanent hearing loss?

Again, see Herd immunity.

This is the mathematical model that shows how diseases like smallpox (fatality rate: ~50%) and rinderpest (fatality rate: ~99.9%) were wiped out through the use of mass vaccination programs.

Yeah, that's working our really f***ing well in Africa, isn't it?

But, yeah, maybe you're right and keeping diseases like this around just makes life that little bit more interesting.

19. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I think its evolution in the sense of the gullible having their kids vaccinated. And the aware not.
    We will have a large group of chemically induced complete morons and a small group of natural people.
    ( I suspect we already do)

20. Guest

Guest Guest

No mate, it's not horseshit.

Here's the video. @ 2:00

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064[/youtube]

he says if we do a really great job with new vaccines we can get the population number down