Welfare in Australia to be cut?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by errol43, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Guest

Guest Guest

^^^

Nugget, that is disturbing :(

3. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes, however the context he's saying that in is that with a global population growing at upwards of 3% per year, exponential growth can't continue indefinitely (the same reason why fiat money is screwed in the long term) because the planet can't sustain 9 billion people.

This goes back to the fact that people in developed countries choose to have less babies because they have social infrastructure to support them where people in disease-ridden hell-holes don't have any social infrastructure and have to keep having babies to replace the ones that keep dying.

Until a child is old enough to start contributing to society, that child is a drain on society's resources. Adults can't work productively while they're looking after children. The kids need food, medicine, water, education, physical space to live in including a roof over their heads to protect them from the elements, an absence of threats such as wild animals, clothing, etc.

Raising a child who drops dead at the age of 12 from tuberculosis is a complete waste of all those resource not to mention incredibly tragic and that's why Gates' argument is that its better to have a smaller, disease-free population than a larger, disease-ridden one: a world with a smaller population is nicer to live in and we don't have the resources to handle a larger population anyway.

He made all this quite clear at the 2010 mHealth Summit.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

He blatantly says he'd like to slow human population growth through vaccines.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Bill Gates is an enemy to humanity. The man is an evil demon who needs to be thrown in a cell and have the key thrown away.

I'm through with this subject.

6. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I wish Bill Gates would stop being so good to us.
    While he might have been taken out of context, or he mayve come up with some sophistry afterwards to cover his arse- what he says makes no sense.

If people in Africa are dying of illnesses and plagues. Theyre dying of Malaria and aids.
    And as that has no vaccine this supposed social engineering concept wont affect how many children people have , if they indeed make a choice. Which I highly doubt.

Unless of course the vaccines have diseases like cancer in them, or sterilise people. In which case it does make sense.

I particularly liked the mathematical equation for co2 in that video.
    That of course is a scientific equation and is therefore truth and nothing to do with propaganda

7. Guest

Guest Guest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_kei648oI[/youtube]

I'll let Alex talk on Bill Gates and vaccines.

8. Big A.D.

And you blatantly don't understand the difference between slowing population growth through reducing the need to have large numbers of babies and depopulating the planet through a global conspiracy to poison the supply of commonly used medicine.

9. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I wonder who does his hair?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Bill Gates is saying that he can increase sterility in humans through vaccinations. How hard is that to understand?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

GMO foods are another way they are making us sterile. Enjoy your GM corn chips and flu vaccinations.

12. Big A.D.

I rest my case.

13. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Big Ad your point makes no sense if you think it through.
    As i have done for your benefit about 5 posts ago

Can I quote myself without seeming narcissitic?
    I know I cant thank myself, I keep pressing the thanks button on my own posts but it doesnt work

14. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

That's just so wrong. I want to keep population grow steadily and more rapid, year after year. Hopefully, by the year 2100, we could have 100 billion people on the planet.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Of course its wrong to make children sterile through standard vaccinations, that includes us and our children buddy.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

17. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

At no point did I hear Gates say anything about sterility in your post. Sounds a bit paranoid to say the least.

The second you use Alex Jones' hyped up garbage to prove a point you prove yourself to be paranoid and lose all cred.

18. Dogmatix

Dogmatix Active Member

Just a quick thanks to Big A.D. for being so persistent.

I don't usually agree with a lot of stuff you say, but in this case you've made a great argument.

Thank you

19. Guest

Guest Guest

The truth of this matter is out there. I'll stop warning people.

I get a bit passionate about this subject.

20. col0016

col0016 Active Member