They want respect,but respect does not come by banning me from climbing a rock or banning me from walking along a beach or anything else for that matter,as I see it I have as much right to go hear or go there as anyone because I was born here too
I could not help but notice that some of the forums resident lefties liked it though
Just another example of how this once great country is divided and is being divided even more

this is just another form of discrimination as I see it with no good outcome in the end.
I have walked around Ayres Rock and the amount of crap just laying around tells me that they don't really give a shit,"sacred site my !@#$
Just a bunch of lefties giving each other a big pat on the back,mission accomplished,more division complete
The irony of this being on the "joke of the day" thread,the joke is on us
Please feel free to shout me down,I couldn't care less (having most of your on the ignore button)
-
-
The Book of Genesis Chapter 1 verse 26
The God said - Let Us make man in Our image,according to Our likeness,
let them (not particular race) have dominion of the fish of the sea,over the birds of the air,and over the cattle -
over all the earth - and over ever creeping thing that creeps on the earth
