JOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
75328582_1765832193552318_1667119400215379968_n.jpg
 

They want respect,but respect does not come by banning me from climbing a rock or banning me from walking along a beach or anything else for that matter,as I see it I have as much right to go hear or go there as anyone because I was born here too :mad:

I could not help but notice that some of the forums resident lefties liked it though :rolleyes:

Just another example of how this once great country is divided and is being divided even more :confused: this is just another form of discrimination as I see it with no good outcome in the end.

I have walked around Ayres Rock and the amount of crap just laying around tells me that they don't really give a shit,"sacred site my !@#$ :rolleyes:

Just a bunch of lefties giving each other a big pat on the back,mission accomplished,more division complete :mad:

The irony of this being on the "joke of the day" thread,the joke is on us :confused:

Please feel free to shout me down,I couldn't care less (having most of your on the ignore button) :D

-

-

The Book of Genesis Chapter 1 verse 26

The God said - Let Us make man in Our image,according to Our likeness,let them (not particular race) have dominion of the fish of the sea,over the birds of the air,and over the cattle - over all the earth - and over ever creeping thing that creeps on the earth :)
 
*The Difference - Crazy vs Stupid.*
A truck driver was doing his usual delivery to a Mental Hospital.
Just as he was about to leave, he discovered he had a flat tyre. He jacked up the truck and took the flat tyre down.
When he was about to fix the spare tyre, he accidentally dropped all the bolts into the drain.
Try as he might, he couldn't fish the bolts out. He was at his wits' end.
Just then one of the patients happened to walk by and asked the driver what happened.
The driver thought what the heck, there was nothing much he could do. So he explained what happened to the patient.
The patient laughed at him and said, "You can't even fix such a simple problem... No wonder you are a truck driver....
Here's what you do. Take one bolt from each of the other three tyres and fix them on this tyre. Then drive to the nearest workshop and get the missing ones replaced. Easy as that."
The driver was stunned. He turned to the patient and asked, "So if you're this smart, then why are you here at the Mental Hospital?"
The patient replied: "Hello...I am here because I'm CRAZY. Not because I'm STUPID!"
 
*A POLITICIAN vs VILLAGERS* -
A politician visited a village and asked what their needs were.
"We have two basic needs, honorable Sir", replied the village leader.
"Firstly, we have a hospital but no doctor."
On hearing this, the politician brought out his phone, after speaking for a while he told them not to worry, a doctor will be there tomorrow, and he asked for the second problem.
"...Secondly Sir, there is no cellphone reception anywhere in this village."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top