President Paul

Discussion in 'Gold' started by hiho, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

2. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

stick this XLtqCrlu_rU in here like this [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLtqCrlu_rU[/youtube]

3. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

I laughed hard when I saw that one also.

4. vektor

vektor New Member

Thanks for actually looking at the policies.. I dunno about Oakshot, but Windsor is toast next election.. He is buying up properties to ruin with CSM once he gets the boot. Lots of people (like lock the gate) watching him...

The TSP are experienced serious people, with senate seats in NSW and runs on the board.. Bob Katter gets along well with them, and they have their own spheres.. TSP are PROUD to be lobbyists for their own cause, and have a VERY good record of co-operating with other parties They don't fantasize about taking office...... Katter is one of the smartest operators in Aussie politics.. People fear and respect him... What on earth would a bunch of slack jawed yuppies, social misfits and a couple of disgruntled and quite possibly unstable ex members of the TSP possibly have to offer Katter or the TSP? They only air time they EVER got was negative shit from ACA etc when Ms Milat said 'give us back our semis''.. I guess she wanted her bros mini-14 back to sell on ebay!! scumbags...

Seriously, the worst thing someone can do is vote for a well meaning idiot with policies that are impossible to implement. The whole thing is a waste of time. There is 'no working together' with a bunch of twits who get no votes... Saying you want CCW (guns in the street) is not helpful, it hurts the image of all shooters..Not to mention its impossible.. A lot of our gun laws are tied to UN treaties and the LDP know it.. Still they pitch their pie-in-the-sky policies... Lets legalize all drugs and guns right now... What an awesome place it would be...The LDP is a circle-jerk of misfits and troubled minds. In my opinion :D

I should add, I have never been a member of TSP, as they are really only active in NSW. But they have my full support, as they are holding the balance of power (2 senators) in the New South Wales Legislative Council, and have had effective senators in that upper house since 1995. Runs on the board: Granny bashing bill, Self defense rights for homeowners, game Council giving access to state forests for permitted hunters.. LDP will never achieve any of this.. They are splitters from out of nowhere..

The only easing of our strict gun laws in this country has come through the hard work of the clubs, the TSP and the game council any further concessions will only come through those channels. We are currently sending submissions to the QLD government regarding further restrictions they are suggesting up here. SSAA, Shooters Union, plenty of individuals are frantically putting submissions in.. I have not heard a word from the LDP on these issues...do they only appear near elections? Do they just pretend to be shooters to get votes and harm our serious established parties?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE[/youtube]

5. vektor

vektor New Member

The problem with withholding tax is you can be jailed under our commercial legal system... Actually against common law, but doesn't stop them. I don't co-operate with the government. But I also make sure I don't fall into their traps. I am disobedient up to a point to jam their system in small ways, but evading tax is a deadly game in this country.. They have people ready to kick your door down. Ask Alan Bond (will be hard lol) or Glenn Wheatley. They mean business when they say they want our cash.

That's why Green senator Lee Rhiannons' son is on home detention for $500 000 worth of drugs and cash, but tobacco growers get 5 years jail. ;)

6. hiho

omg what a bimbo, slam dunked

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hwho9xfZhA[/youtube]

7. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

He didn't go far enough IMO. I would have said something like;
    "Young lady, were you asked by your producer to pose that question to me or was it your own inexperience and lack of judgement to ask me what you just did?"

8. vektor

vektor New Member

My god, they are getting desperate.... he should have responded like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0fztZkOvjw[/youtube]

9. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Wow both videos showing blondes getting pwnd!

10. hiho

Free-Market Hero Steve Jobs Earned His Wealth; Bailout Recipients Did Not

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KubZeo5xQ0[/youtube]

11. hiho

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992TkYucviw[/youtube]

12. MikeO

MikeO New Member

Vektor thanks for your comments regarding the political scene in Australia. In one of your posts you mention Oakshot in regards to the next election. I have seen poling that says he is even lower than Labor! I agree with you about Labor/Green and the Coalition unfortunately though we have to choose the lesser evil (agreed not by much). I don't see any of the small parties having a chance. These days I vote coalition for that reason and wish I could see an alternative. The USA is a mess but I see more credible politicians there, which is really an indication of how poor ours are. I am in a rusted Labor seat, a swing of over 20% is needed and for a first term member.

I came looking for comment about gold this was a surprise.

13. hiho

Just a quick question to our US stackers, whats the general on-the-ground feeling towards Cain, to me he's proof the republicans have an unwinable platform, th rebulicans only hope is to go with Paul, somehow I cant see this happening YET, but I wonder if Ron Paul has another idea that he's not revealed yet, such as backing a new candidate with hi mandate?

Anyway heres another video though you guys might enjoy?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29CyBGlmBE[/youtube]

14. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Cain has -0- chance to be president. If blacks have to choose between a black who will take money from them and a black who promises to give money to them, it's an easy choice.

Cain, along with Rick Perry, look like bankster choices to siphon votes from Ron Paul.

15. hiho

Thank goodness for that, lets hope the young take up the Ron Paul cause more and more

16. hilaire9

hilaire9 Member

Republican straw polls are meaningless. The Republicans pick their nominee in
    state primaries and caucuses beginning next year.
    My guess is that the Cain win in Florida was a protest vote against Romney and all the others.
    The presidential election is a still far away and strange things can happen in American politics.
    The Republicans are not going to nominate Cain or Paul, they are not popular in their own party.
    Thus, unless he self-destructs, it will be Romney for the Republicans.

---hilaire9, Genuine Psychic and Political Forecaster

17. hiho

this video has swearing in it
    Chris Rock funny dude, watch the whole thing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6rHWmyIiQ[/youtube]

18. pmbug

pmbug Active Member

I'm new here, but am compelled to let you know - I support Ron Paul. I got to vote for him twice last go round (I'm in his Congressional district).

19. hiho

this is long but worth the time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuAHzxaUH20[/youtube]

20. hiho

Paul Raises $3M in 5 days, mainly from small donors

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WOQ5CFkVeE[/youtube]