President Paul

Discussion in 'Gold' started by hiho, Aug 10, 2011.

1. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

2. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Ron Paul is the first politician that I will contribute to his campaign. Overall, I have no use for politicians. Considering where I expect the US economy to be in 2012, Ron Paul does have a chance.

3. Diablo21

Diablo21 Member

If he continues gaining ground, I'm sure he'll have a mysterious heart attack :(

4. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

or a car accident,"mad nutter" assassination,character attack,....should i go on?....

5. goldpanner

goldpanner New Member

I think he is too honest and nice a guy to be president and I would worry about his safety - don't forget he wants to 'End the Fed' - a very risky idea, almost akin to saying he wants to target the Mafia!
    Sometimes I think an outspoken person like Ron Paul is better off outside the presidency where he can make as much noise as he wants. Once President he would no doubt be silenced.

6. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

If Obama had not appeared on the scene in 08, Ron Paul had a chance. He raised 20 million in q4 07 and that was a very large sum at the time. But as soon as Obama appeared, the press derailed anything that might interfere with him winning.

2012 will be different. Obama has broken every campaign promise he made and is running Trillion dollar deficits. He has shown that he stands for nothing but himself and he is taking large sums of campaign money from the banksters. Libs will still support Obama, but Paul will be the Tea Party choice. And the TV networks will understand just how many supporters/sympathizers belong to the Tea Party or have a libertarian philosophy.

Although he is not running, Rick Perry is the only Rep that I can see preventing Paul from winning the Rep nomination. The rest of the candidates don't appear to have enough voter interest to gain the nomination. Then the general election will depend upon just how bad the economy is. By late 2012. I expect the economy to be fairly bad and that gives Paul a good chance. The libs cannot demonize Paul as easily as many of the other Reps and so it will be harder for them to turn out the vote against him. I foresee a large number of Tea Party candidates winning and their supporters will vote for Paul.

I better quit now before I go and bet on Paul to win the 2012 Presidential election.

7. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

Rick Perry went to Bilderberg this year. I recall another unknown governor who was invited back in the late '80's....a bloke by the name of William Jefferson Clinton. And we know what happened to him.

Keep an eye on Rick. He could be going straight from Austin to Washington....

8. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

Goddamn! Aint he another Texan?...wonder if he knows Jeb and George Dubbya? :0p ima reckonin' that theyre purty good frenz...along wit Obama

9. Forge

Forge Member

Perry is supposedly going to announce this Saturday. From all I've read, I don't think Texans would miss him if he left...

But yes, Ron Paul 2012 could upset a few otherwise well laid plans.

10. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If Obama had not appeared on the scene in 08, Ron Paul had a chance. He raised 20 million in q4 07 and that was a very large sum at the time. But as soon as Obama appeared, the press derailed anything that might interfere with him winning.

2012 will be different. Obama has broken every campaign promise he made and is running Trillion dollar deficits. He has shown that he stands for nothing but himself and he is taking large sums of campaign money from the banksters. Libs will still support Obama, but Paul will be the Tea Party choice. And the TV networks will understand just how many supporters/sympathizers belong to the Tea Party or have a libertarian philosophy.

Although he is not running, Rick Perry is the only Rep that I can see preventing Paul from winning the Rep nomination. The rest of the candidates don't appear to have enough voter interest to gain the nomination. Then the general election will depend upon just how bad the economy is. By late 2012. I expect the economy to be fairly bad and that gives Paul a good chance. The libs cannot demonize Paul as easily as many of the other Reps and so it will be harder for them to turn out the vote against him. I foresee a large number of Tea Party candidates winning and their supporters will vote for Paul.

I better quit now before I go and bet on Paul to win the 2012 Presidential election.[/quote]

Obama didn't just "appear" on the scene in 08. And Ron Paul never stood a chance (IMHO)

And I think Ron Paul is exactly what the US needs but not what the puppet masters behind the scenes want. He hasn't a snowballs chance in hell.

11. hilaire9

hilaire9 Member

I Searched the Forum for the names Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann, no Hits.
    Ron Paul must beat these two in the Republican primaries before he can face President Obama.
    Throw in Rick Perry and Paul has no chance.

12. ilovedrpepper

ilovedrpepper New Member

I live in San Antonio Texas and there is a 100% chance Rick Perry is going to run.
    I voted for Ron Paul 4 years ago and will do the same in 2012 but you are mistaken about Texans wanting Perry gone. Our state once again had the highest job growth in the country in June as well as the highest job growth rate for the country over the previous 12 months.

Not saying he's God or anything around here but he will take a HUGE chunk of Texas with him.

13. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

umm - actually he did.

the only reason he wouldnt stand a snowballs change in hell is cos the electorate has sh1t4brains!
    If the truth about how the government has sold the American people out to the banker elitist scum could be spread wide enough, then i believe that Ron Paul would stand an excellent chance of winning.
    Can that happen? i dont know... its going to be very hard while the elites control the mass media...
    but funnier things have happened before. the internet and word of mouth is the only channels open at this stage for educating people.
    Maybe if they're not as dumb as sh1t then enough of them will hear the message

14. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Well then - that simply translates to America has no chance ...

15. Forge

Forge Member

Bachmann won't be a problem. Paul is the real deal and this will only become more apparent the longer the focus stays on the economy.

Romney is brilliant - but may struggle with his having given life to what became Obamacare. All things to all people.

Perry .. lets just say we'd be better off if Obama stayed in than if Perry won.

It would be incredible to see Paul win; but it is not without significant challenge. He has to defeat the republican old guard on their own turf. If he wins the nomination though, he will win the election. It won't even be close.

16. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Aren't Bachmann and Pawlenty both from Minn? And Romney is from Mass. That is a lot of candidates from a small area of the country. Romney would be a good choice, but he doesn't generate any excitement. Perry is the danger to Paul's candidacy.

Those saying Paul has no chance are using the past to predict the future. The conditions of 2012 will be worse than 2011. People will be looking for someone who has answers. If anyone listens to Paul, he has clear, concise answers that people can understand. Paul has a real chance this time, but the Rep Guard will probably back Perry. If Paul can garner the support of the majority of the Tea Party/Libertarians, he has a real chance to win the Rep Primary in 2012.

17. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

Electing Ron Paul as president would be the smartest thing America has ever done.

18. goldpanner

goldpanner New Member

Just heard spiel about Rick Perry on ABC tv tonight - but no mention of Ron Paul! :(

19. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

re: Obama just appearing. My intention wasn't to say that he just popped up out of the weeds as a Neville No-body. He was backed significantly (still is), and he was managed (still is).

re: your second statement. I also tend to agree with you ie "the electorate has sh1t4brains!" Even if you presented the electorate with "facts" that challenge establishment facts, then they would be unlikely to digest them. There is a saying "beliefs are stronger than facts". If some-one has had years (or a lifetime) of indoctrination with the consequence being a firm set of values and beliefs, the mere presentation of facts that counter that persons belief system, will in all probability have little impact.

20. goldpanner

goldpanner New Member

Unfortunately most people are too easily taken in by the media and lies.

Its sad when money dictates election results but that is what it has come down to in the USA!