Inflation news - going backwards with a boom

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by JulieW, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey auspm it must be kind of flattering that certain members go out of their way to cut you down consistently. Basically I believe that it means that certain elements of what you talk about really stir people up because it causes people to look at themselves and they don't like what they see.

2. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

"There's two distinct types of people in the world."

Here's four of them. :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I know. I've mentioned it before here, it's called cognitive dissonance.

Reno talks about a corrupt system on the one hand and then laments anyone who doesn't adopt it an idiot. He lived under the delusion of 'I am the most moral person I know' and then when asked the hard questions will warn you that if you don't do the same, your family will starve.

When confronted with those who did it without debt, he assumes they must be part of a magical 1% because he doesn't want to think about the alternative concept - that it's actually more common than he thinks and he simply rode the easy path.

Like I've said before, I see straight through him and his endless peddling of debt. Debtors have used the same propaganda that he lives and breathes to scare the masses into forming up the bottom layer of the Australian property ponzi.

I don't fear his ideas and I am not fooled by his taunts. I know the agenda and I simply put it on the table.

When I joined this forum, I did so with an aim to educate like minded people and share my knowledge and experience.

I am clearly not stupid. I'm not a coward. I'm not reckless. I'm not going to play with daddy's shotgun just to 'have a go'.

I wanted to help provide an environment where people could come and not be constantly peddled with the propaganda of the debt machine and for a while, that's what this place really was all about.

But as I've lamented here several times before, after silver made a move above $20 and became a spotlight target for commodity traders, it brought in a different mindset and attitude to the forum.

People like Renovator.

I've had to take breaks from here because his garbage trolling is left (largely) unchecked, but I think the integrity of the forum deserves someone to stand up to that mindset and contest it openly, if for no other reason, than to ensure that people have more than just the debtors' point of view.

Strangely, this in a round about way relates to the thread topic on inflation. Time and again I've been able to present independently sourced data and on every single occasion, the debtor mindset has dismissed it out right and replaced it with personal, rhetorical evidence - telling you all the while that they have the 'credibility' to back it.

Ultimately, it's up to those who read this forum to make up their own minds on the matter. But whilst I'm still left to have the freedom of speech here to oppose the propaganda, I'll continue to question and provide information in the hope that people can make a really informed decision on their economic and financial outlook, instead of blindly adopting the debtor model through greed or fear.

You have to remember that Reno has placed his chips on the property table.

He needs people like YOU to continue on the property ponzi bandwagon to ensure he gets his return.

The choice is yours as to whether you participate or not. People just need to be aware of the consequences for doing so (intentional or not).

'Inflation' is something all market players from the banks, government down to the debtor lie about because it serves their bottom line.

4. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Yes crap thats the problem its all crap ideological crap & i simply point it out & ask for solutions not hypothesis .& the only solutions we got in this thread was save more , sell out shares of your business & other crap that doesnt apply to the majority of people or businesses.. Its clear all the posters have no real life experience in expanding a "business" thats not internet based or based on ideas rather than real world circumstances.

I agree that the methods will work theres no dispute there its the amount of businesses it DOESNT apply to thats the problem .

5. renovator

Yes aus there was no problems & everybody loved you before i came ...ummmm Hanrahan comes to mind here :p: another baby boomer you crossed swords with about the same things but im different arent I ? you cant push me to the edge like you did him . I have enough self control to pass you off as the financial retard you actually are. Its no secret here you are middle aged & have no other investment other than a small amount of pms that you could fit in your trouser pocket & you shout down anyone that has done ok through sheer jealousy nothing else its as clear as the nose on my face you desire what others have but you cant achieve it through your own stupidity/morality (you choose which one )

When i was younger i took it all in & listened to others that were doing good gradually learning how they achieved their wealth & using what applied to my situation to achieve what i wanted . You cant seem to get past the system that has made you so angry & as long as you waste your energy on fighting it your destiny is sealed .

You remind me of a kayaker going against the flow your thrashing the water to foam going nowhere & the others flying down the river screaming yee haa this is great with a big shit eating grin on their face & you sweating & angry because your still in the same place you started.

6. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

crap :rolleyes:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

He was banned from the forum for a reason.

Ideological hero of yours? Or maybe just your other account.

Lol.

[​IMG]

You just don't get it at all, do you mr "most moral person I know"?

8. renovator

I get it thats why ive succeeded your the one who doesnt get it . You seem to think " IT " is all about one thing the FRB system life is much much more than that. Its about balance in your work , family, investments & most of all personality & character . Im sure youve mastered the first two but the rest of it . well need i say more than go back & read a few of your posts with the swearing & attacks & instability . Your on the edge. & anything (like the truth) can push you over it into neverland.

I dont think your cut out for business anyway your not emotionally stable enough to take the good with the bad & overcome situations you will encounter that need a calm decisive approach . Anger will cloud your judgement & inevitably you will make the wrong decision . . .

9. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Oh man, just when I thought you're diarreah had subsided, you had to play the card of last resort:
    "You're just jeolous of my awesomeness"
    "I have heaps more than you"
    "You can't have it 'cause you're stupid"

And the clincher.... "you shout down anyone that has done ok"

Reality: "I can make myself whatever I want to be on the internet, cause no one will ever know..."

Biggest load of shite I've ever heard.

10. renovator

You havent been around long enough to know ive more than proved my small wealth for the sake of the naysayers like you well before your time . So i suggest you pull your head in about things you know nothing about . Thats where auspm started his tirades " oh your all bullshit " so i gave him a glimpse of something then it was "your up to your neck in debt " so i showed him then it was "you might have that but you got no money " so i showed him Now its " you were in the right place at the right time & you were lucky " lol he just keeps moving the goal posts & i keep kicking the ball straight past him & he hates it thats why hes so pissed He just thought i was another internet warrior that was full of it but sometimes you & him need to realise some people are real & have done ok by being a bit smart & working hard to reach your goals ....... You make your own luck .....

If you guys spent as much time making money & working hard as you did on here slinging mud one day "if " your smart you might have the freedom i have to post on here all day long . Im not a rich man by any stretch of the imagination but i work when i want to not because i have to ..Im sure theres people on here that have way more than me & im happy for them they probably earned it . so good on them . You wont get me telling them theyre full of it I'l be reading with interest taking the snippets out of it that i can use . Thats the difference . You guys just argue for the sake of argueing half the time or because someone said something that upset your beloved leader . What a bunch of followers . Just like your post above nothing to do with you or directed at you .just didnt like what i said to fearless leader . lol what a joke

11. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You are telling me nothing I don't already know.
    I have never taken issue with people doing well for themselves, and have stated here that I infact admire them. So, your wasting your time trying to convinvce me - I am already a believer.
    I have an issue with those that continually broadcast how much better than everyone else they believe they are. It makes me cringe.
    What is even worse? Those that continually spruke how awesome they are, then tell everyone else that hasn't been quite so lucky how jelouse they are of it. There is no bigger form of arsehole than that.

:lol: I suggest you take your own advice. :)

12. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Where do you get the time to type so much drivel ? I've been busy working on my business.... What have you been up to? Really blind freddy can see you have too much unproductive time on your hands. Is it any wonder why you struggle?

Sorry renovator I haven't had the time to cross keyboards with the fiscally inept and challenged. :lol:

Kind Regards
    non recourse

13. lucky luke

Some of the richest people I know are also the ugliest in terms of their value to humanity. Nothing short of being oxygen thieves. All this chest beating, self adulation and apparent desire for recognition would suggest that there is something seriously missing. Too late to make up for past mistakes when your old, done and dusted. :)

14. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

No doubt another centre link recipient, all puff and no substance. :rolleyes:

Kind Regards
    non recourse

15. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

While I agree he is a waste of space, please do not generalise as I am sure there are many decent, honest and hard working centre link recipients. You would not like to get infected by their logic (you have wealth = you are bad and going to hell.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Your misguided assumption on 'working hard' to make the sort of cash you do and reach 'the freedom you have' is half your problem moron. I know a LOT of people who work in positions dickheads like you take for granted every damn day (but do your level best in avoid paying for with your tax dodging) - fixed wages and longer hours than a pathetic troll like you will ever work and all you can tell these people is work harder.

Just because people don't 'work the system' as financial 'geniuses' like yourself doesn't mean they don't know what hard work and effort is.

That's your problem asshole, you only see what you do as the be all and end all - and everyone else just isn't putting in any effort.

Then you had the pathetic audacity to play the 'jealousy' card as your final arguement?

You misunderstand my surmation of you Renovator.

I am not jealous of you.

I despise you.

I despise what you represent and what you are. You are a bitch of the system that you lord over and openly lambast, whilst pissing on everyone else who doesn't adopt it's ideals and use it in the same fashion. You hide behind some lofty hard work ethic when you lord over the leveraged debt as the only path to wealth.

You're a contradictory sellout who is trying to convince everyone of your own ethical value whilst hiding behind your portfolio as the final arbiter of truth.

I see straight through you and your utter crap and clearly, you don't like it and then you play the jealousy card?

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that...

Why not just invoke Godwin's Law and be done with it then?

I might not be sitting in the ivory tower looking down on the 'idiot' plebs who don't 'work the system' like you do mr 'most moral person I know', but to assume I'm somehow jealous of you would be arrogant assumption on an order of magnitude I couldn't possibly express here and keep the thread unlocked.

17. lucky luke

:rolleyes: so many assumptions and a doozy of a stereotype all rolled into one little sentence? You've clearly shown your true colours for anyone on this forum who does happen to receive assistance though.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

As opposed by the inverse?

You have no wealth = you are worthless?

19. Guest

Guest Guest

The irony of the fact is that leveraged debtors rely on the public purse handouts as well, but still lay 100% claim on public funded services.

A lot of personal bias overlooks the hypocracy of that attitude.

20. lucky luke

Thank you for your comment. :) Unfortunately I can't agree.

"infected" by their logic? Another poisonous little gem. So much black and white stereotyping going on. Very insightful for the entire forum I'm sure.