Inflation news - going backwards with a boom

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by JulieW, Oct 22, 2012.

1. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

and so the forum decends further and further.............

2. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Yeah thread went down hill when you came in here hiho ;)

I kid I kid :p.

3. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

hey fishlips :p

4. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

5. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

So i have a lack of ethics, culture , morality , social obligation ,& resposibility because i ask someone to share their experience for the benefit of others? Or tolet us know how they have achieved something ? Thats what a community should be about sharing experiences to help others so they dont make the same mistakes imo Oh man ............... :lol: My credibility is fine thanks your is shot to shit because of your penchant to attack people in private messages. When have you ever given real life examples of what you done for the benefit of others .Really i think you need to have a look in the mirror before you attack others .

6. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

LOL "serial private message abuser"? LOL Mate that must have stuck in your craw. One message over 12 months ago to tell you your were a goose and you still remember? I'll take that as a compliment !! My pm history is clearly on show for the moderators and staff admin (ie not you). Suffice to say, I am yet to be chipped by them for a single occassion of abuse. Your living in a fantasy world mate.

"swear"?

"threaten"?

More flights of fancy.

As for reputations, yours clearly precedes you. It has nothing to do with helping anyone but yourself as clearly is your approach to business. That is the truth and clearly it is recognised by others on the forum. Sometimes one has to call an ace an ace and a spade a spade. You've been called.

Have a read of this thread. You will see that it seriously went downhill with your over the top personal insults at AUSPM. Look to yourself for fault when it comes to throwing insults.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

So we're back to the 'my investment dick is bigger than your investment dick, so I win' retort are we?

As opposed to your 'open' trolling habits?

What are you whining about now? You're like that sort of idiot kid who pushes sticks through a fence to antagonise a barking dog every day and then complain when it finally gets out and bites you.

The vast majority of your presence on SS is simply to piss other people off for cheap laughs. For someone trying to claim 'credibility' in combination with 'most moral person I know' I have to ask if you were dropped on your head as a child?

You're just another common garden variety troll with no purpose or function than jump up and down and get attention by any means possible, then plead ignorance and innocence when you get the reaction you deserve.

'Credibility' my arse!

8. renovator

Im the only one youve attacked in a Pm ? pffft ......word gets around fast .

9. renovator

More cheap shots its seems to be your modus operandi .
    The thing you dont like is i push for answers & you & the other pie in the sky guys cant answer with any definate answers & it gets up your nose . You just throw off into a tirade about the system .
    Note ...Everyone here already knows about the system ...

Not everyone knows how to make extra money to negate inflation ,use the tax system & benefits provided to their advantage ,pay off their house have a few extra bucks to use when things turn pear shaped . Im positve that people have learned more from my posts than yours. Thats a given from the amount of messages ive got .

Your a one trick pony . full stop The only thing you have to offer is negative views of the system . Which i will repeat 99% of people here already know .

Lets make a deal eh? when you stop spouting shite about hows its impossible for anyone to get ahead I will stop telling you it isnt ......... so it looks like a stalemate then doesnt it ? .

10. Byron

Byron Guest

Don't bother arguing with the mentally unbalanced Reno! These forums will always attract a few eccentrics. (not referring to you Auspm).

maybe it would be for the best if this thread gets locked by GP

11. lucky luke

PM sent...............

:lol:

12. lucky luke

Your over reaching yourself in aspiring to be a moderator Byron.

besides which, were it to be locked, it certainly wouldn't be for my tame questioning of Rendovators credibility. If you wish to ingratiate yourself with him, why don't you try a PM. He likes the use of that "function" when your nice to him but doesn't appear to like it if your not nice to him. :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I seriously can't believe you had the audacity to post that.

You misinterpret my reponse it seems, but just so you're aware... you're demand for answers < me telling you to mind your own business.

You might be the twit who posts up their bank balance slip and property holiday shots for people to ogle over, I personally don't need the approval of others on such things, least of all yourself. Get over it.

Subjective and rhetorical heresay bullshit & again, we're back to the 'my investment dick is bigger than yours' ideology again. Zzzzzz

You seriously posted this as well after ALL the bullshit you've been spouting before? Are you fkn serious? Have you just completely ignored your own rantings page after page, thread after thread, YEAR AFTER YEAR of 'non property wealth generation' and shat all over it?

You WERE dropped on your bloody head as a child! Either that or you're in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

I don't make deals with the likes of you fckwit and I'll spare you no niceties.

Further more, you can take your truce, white flag and stalemate and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Literally for years I've had to put up with your incessant bullshit and goading, trolling ways uncontested by the moderators here and enough is enough.

Don't like my responses?

Then stop goading me asshole!

This thread WAS decent and cordial until you (in your usual dickhead fashion) piped up and played the man rather than the ball.

You belittle me, goad and troll regardless of what I say and now that I'm going off the deep end you want to raise the flag and then continue to goad me in the same breath?

Are you friggen MAD?

GTFO!

14. renovator

I think you have just proved my point .... :lol You are one angry man i think you need to seek some help to control your outbursts.

15. renovator

I think your just trying to get this thread deleted so nobody can see how youve acted ....its disgraceful theres young members on here .

16. Byron

Byron Guest

Don't think so chum.

It should be locked as it's gone way off the original topic.

17. lucky luke

The crap started at Post #16 "Chum".

18. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

and have you seen the price of eggs!

http://95.143.193.148/

19. whitty

whitty Member

you were around in the 1880s? What's the secret?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

It's disgraceful the forum allowed a full time troll as yourself free reign on here to drive people to outbursts through relentless goading and antagonistic personal remarks in the first place.

As for 'trying to get a thread delete', I think you'll find that's your full time position on SS.

Funny part is Reno, I was here a long time before you ever showed your face around these parts and had a really good community rapport with the people here. In so much that I was actually given gifts of thanks back in the day for my efforts here and a personal, public thanks from GP for my contributions to the Silver Stackers community.

What about you?

My 'attitude' nowadays only takes a turn for the worst when you turn up, shoot your mouth off and then stand back with hands raised claiming 'it wasn't me, honest'

As mentioned above - go back to post #16

...and as usual, the thread goes to shit not long after this.

You do the same crap thread after thread after thread and then claim others are the ones with the problem, seeking to get threads closed.

NR and I have ideological differences for sure, but we can still discuss topics without things getting ugly. I don't agree with some of his methods, but I respect him as an individual.

You start your trap though and it's all down hill from there until GP has to sigh and slap on another thread lock and you honestly think people around here are stupid enough not to see the root of the problem?

It's a shame you were not shown the door from this community long ago. You've been nothing but trouble here from day one.