JOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually gloss over this sort of thing in the gossip mags, but this I find hilarious on a few levels. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at this wedding!!

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Ffd793f5f-54c4-40f5-82a3-4aaf64760205
 
*GRANDMA IN COURT..*
Lawyers should never ask grandmas a question if they aren’t prepared for the answer!
In a trial, a small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, an elderly grandmother to the stand.
He approached her and asked; _"Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"_
She responded, _"Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams._ _I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you're a big disappointment to me.._
_You lie, cheat on your wife, manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.."_
The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, _"Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney (the opponent's lawyer)?"_
She again replied, _"Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster. He's lazy, bigoted, and has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. ..Yes I know him."_
The defense attorney almost *died*.
The judge asked both lawyers to approach the bench and in a quiet voice said:
_*"If either of you rascals asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to jail for contempt of court !*
 

If you want a full version of the clip for context, I can upload that as well.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top