This is how it stands...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

And for your own health sake, far more important than $$, whatever final actions you want to take, do it soon, and then put this awful incident behind you for good. Your life is way too important to let something like this keep niggling you. Loads of people have lost big dollars in investments, one way or another.

2. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I've asked the person in question to put it all behind us but....

I want it behind me but I've never known kilometers or miles to protect some body.

3. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

The refinery & mint are in Bolivia and I doubt that RSC has many other assets. I agree that the embassy is probably not going to help.

4. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

this post makes NO sense

Context people Context this thread has none

5. Dusty

I'm only quessing your new and don't know were this thread has grown from??
    Do you?

It's a spin off of another topic about a company that has some sort of problem.

6. Kawa

Kawa New Member

7. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Brian has posted several inaccurate things and we only have his word that previous refund requests were paid. But whether or not anyone has previously received a bond refund is of no help to Dusty or any other current bondholders. The current situation is that bond refunds and silver coins are not currently being sent out by RSC.

8. Kawa

Kawa New Member

Maybe the Oz embassy in Bolivia may be better.

Australian Consulate in La Paz, Bolivia

This post is headed by an Honorary Consul *

Address

Avenida Arce
    Edificio Montevideo
    Mezzanine, Oficina 2
    La Paz
    Bolivia

Postal address

PO Box #7186
    La Paz

Telephone

Mobile tel: +591 7061 0626

http://www.dfat.gov.au/missions/countries/bo.html

9. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

I noticed how last thread Brian defended his company extensively but never said, hey dusty I'll have your issue sorted out. It was all defense no action

10. Lurkalot

Lurkalot New Member

I feel for you Dusty, I really do mate.

As I stated on the original thread some time ago, I think you have every right to complain about the service you have received ..or rather have NOT received, from this company. In fact, you would be doing SS members a genuine disservice if you failed to make them aware of the situation.

As for the people who were (rather bizarrely in my humble opinion) defending this company and its behaviour not so long ago I wonder what their thoughts are now.

You seem to be facing up pretty well to the reality of the situation Dusty, but I still hope that by some strange twist of fait you (and anyone else caught up in this situation) get luckyyou never know.

Good luck.

11. Ross

Ross New Member Silver Stacker

If we have about 3 or 4 members here who are having issues. It makes you wonder how many people out there world wide who are experiencing the same.

12. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Sir Lurkalot, I agree that keeping silent is a mistake. But first the dealer has to be given a fair chance to fulfill his/her obligation. Then if they fail to do so, scream bloody murder. Dusty was more than patient with Brian. Those defending Brian are very nice people and believed they were doing the right thing. We don't want this thread to degenerate to the level of the prior thread.

Dusty started this thread to update everyone. If anyone else has issues with RSC, this a good place to talk about your problems or ideas for solving those problems. The best thing for everyone is if silver takes off again. A rising silver price will increase interest in silver coins and will increase the value of any silver owned by RSC. And a rising silver price may help RSC raise funds.

13. Lurkalot

Lurkalot New Member

dccpa: Many thanks for the promotion to 'Sir'.

It seems we agree, but I'm perplexed as to why you state "We don't want this thread to degenerate to the level of the prior thread." Why on earth should it?

14. Philski

Philski Member

Department of Foreign affairs and trade are the people that can help. They have a trade office in Panama and one in Peru that covers Bolivia.

just out of curiosity? has anyone assayed the supposed 99999 bullion yet?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

If anything, at least this thread is a good example on why you should buy local and support trusted, local suppliers.

IMHO Australia produces the highest grade product in the world anyway, with the Perth Mint leading the way.

Good enough for me.

Best of luck getting back your cash Dusty, but I have a bad feeling you got scammed mate :(

16. Argentlust

Argentlust Active Member Silver Stacker

Do you mean a private assay here in Australia ?

RSC is bound by law to have their products independently assayed before sale.

17. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Your promotion was based upon your performance at the Olympics. It was well deserved, so there is no need to thank me. :)

All of the following is IMHO.

You have a SS member posting that he has been owed coins for several months and that RSC is basically ignoring him. Next I posted the issues that I was having with my order. Then Brian posts a reply that is borderline arrogant and doesn't explain the reasons for failing to fulfill RSC's obligation to Dusty, but he gives a date for making good on the obligation. Brian once again fails to meet a promised deadline.

At this point fear starts entering into the minds of those with outstanding memberships and coin orders. With fear comes anger. And when people are angry, things are going to degenerate.

Now that it is clear to everyone that RSC cannot or will not meet its current obligations, there should be less argument. But there is going to be some anger for a while. The goals for this thread should be informing everyone about problems with RSC, and discussions on how to resolve those problems.

18. Thor122

Thor122 New Member

I dont know if this help. But i speak spanish and here have a news from bolivia:
    In october 2011 RSC buy two factorys in usa and begin with one in bolivia to make oxygen (99,5%) to sell in military and hospitals. Is possible rsc have money problems for that. But i dont think rsc is a scam. But yes i think the comunication problem is very bad to the rsc reputation. Is better say i cant return your money now. But i will return it in xxx weeks for example.

Here is the link in spanish.
    http://industriabolivia.blogspot.com.ar/2011/10/royal-silver-company-produce-oxigeno-de.html

19. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

I wonder what those who were defending him are thinking now?

20. Dusty

I also don't think it's a sham, we are all fair people and if Brian took the time to come on here and tell us all the truth about our orders, money, and outstanding coins than I think we would understand.
    But the concern is that a company that go's silent, cannot afford to return 15k or have the silver rounds that people have payed for than it spells trouble with a capital T.
    Many a good company have gone into bankruptcy and taken everyones money with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.