This is how it stands...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

But hang on for a minute.
    It says on there website that every member that has asked for there refund has been refunded dosn't it.
    Someone's not telling the truth here and it's either the mint or it's members.
    Someone's smoking a big Cuban cigar here and it's none of the members.

2. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Hi Dusty,

You're obviously very familiar with their website. I perused it just before, but didn't see that mentioned. Are you able to provide the link? Cheers. It sounds like a part of the website I may not have seen.

3. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Which if given enough publicity will ruin the business totally and thereby guaranteeing that members will never see their funds or coins.

I am of the opinion it is a lost cause.

4. Dusty

5. mickjohn

mickjohn New Member

I am not sure if Brian still reads these threads but I still believe it is possible to right this situation.
    Obviously there is a situation whether it be management or financial. If that situation can be articulated (not necessarily in a public domain) but to those key stakeholders and a resolution be met then I am sure those efforts would be rewarded in the public space.
    I do not believe stackers to be unreasonable folk. Give them a little honesty, stick to your word and you may find that it will ultimately return in your favour.
    Alternatively, you can stick your head in the sand, give away all the hard work you have done, hope it goes away and then wonder why you can't seem to sell any silver when there are shortages everywhere else.

6. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

7. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Communication has obviously been very bad. However, while the above statement may well have been true *at that point in time*, I'm still not 100% convinced that RSC might not have a legitimate legal escape clause with the possibility that it is mandatory upon the company to purchase after the 2 years is up, but re-purchase before the 2 year deadline is optional (for RSC), not mandatory. And so while finances at RSC were fine, they had no problem refunding bonds, but once their financial situation changed, they played hard-ball, albeit legal hard-ball.

8. Dusty

I believe that it's been a lost cause from the point of them not being able to refund any money or supply there rounds.
    People have to remember that there has always been problems with delivery/production and like I said before if a company cannot return 15k than it is not in good shape.
    I'm going firstly down the legal avenue than there's the second option but let's look at the facts guys.
    Brian has everyones money, he can't refund one members membership, they can't produce coins and he has disappeared .
    You do the maths.

9. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

10. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I really hoped you were going to get some satisfaction with Brian's assurance of the now long passed due date for settlement as promised. It would of gone a long way to reassure others with doubt's to say the least.

Fact is it didn't happen and there has been no response.

15 K should not have been a problem for them, Even if it was a PONZI.

I personally would not waste any more personal emotion or energy on going down the legal avenue for reparation as the time line already in evidence shows things for what they are.

You were very patient, VERY. You did not kick and scream , you did not run down the reputation of the RSC, you presented your story in factual form and respectful tones despite the run around you had suffered.

Time to see things as they are and call a spade a spade.

11. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

It's funny someone mentioning a lawyer.

I have a very skilled international contracts lawyer, who owes me a favour or two.

I'm not invested with Royal Silver, however I think I may be able to help get a legal standing on this... Perhaps a Brisbane member who is invested in the certificate scheme could PM me and we can look at something a little less public.

If members feel I'm just poking my nose in where its not wanted - by all rights tell me to 'go forth and multiply'. I would love to help if I can though.

12. Dusty

I hope a QLD member contacts you because we need all the help that we can get.
    Thankyou

13. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

RD said it above ... does anyone here personally know John aka Stellaconcepts?

John was spruiking these RSC memberships on his YT channel, and I believe on YT even mentioned getting a kickback for every membership sold (which was going to be pooled and spent on something 'positive'). Anyone else remember this? Can't find the exact vid.

Wonder if he still has his memberships?

http://www.royalsilver.com/stella_promo/

14. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-12596-world-s-first-silver-bonds.html

The word "spruiking" can have negative connoctations associated with it, so I'm not sure its the best word. I don't know John, but I saw those videos, and he did sound a note of caution to people about these. He always told us what *he* was doing, and basically said "You do your own research... don't just blindly follow me." It wouldn't surprise me at all, if his view on RSC was quite different, in spite of their current troubles.

15. RhythmDoctor

Completely agree with you Black_Sun - I'd like to get in touch with John merely to find out what he's done - not a lynching or anything.

He's a blogger - nothing he says should be blindly followed - its merely an opinion the same as if you were listening to Mike Maloney or any other outspoken 'talking head' of the market.

I do know a few people who know him personally, and I'll be getting in touch with them. It was talked about by a few of the Brissy stackers on Saturday - and as a number of our members are invested, I'll try and help them however I can.

Dusty, feel free to get in touch with me via PM - I'll see whatever I can do to help - I'm going to ask my mate, he mainly does industrial contracts rather than investments - but he's versed in some international law - it's better than sitting back and watching. I don't like seeing personal friends of mine potentially lose significant amounts of their hard earned.

The fact of the matter is that nobody knows for certain what the story is with Royal Silver at the moment. The company appears to be not communicating with anybody at the moment, and so cannot confirm nor deny that investors in the certificate scheme will get their refund, as per the contract.

Until they do, and mainly due to this now evidenced lack of communication which can be evidenced in full by Dusty and a number of others - people are beginning to believe that they something sinister is afoot. I don't blame them, as I would too.

I'm impartial in this, but as a friend to a number of these people, with no feeling of responsibility or emotion in this other than to simply do a good deed where possible, I'm offering my support to people affected by this.

I'll reiterate again to be transparent - I have no personal stake in Royal Silver, and do not even own any of their coins. I have previously owned coins, but not any more. I have never owned a silver certificate, nor will I. My interest in this matter is purely for the sake of local Brisbane stackers who are concerned, and/or others who may wish to join with those concerned parties.

If anyone can get in contact with John/Stella - let me know privately please - it is merely just to know how he's doing with this - not a lynching or anything.

Although emotions are running high here, its important to know that he (Stella) hasn't 'spruiked' anything - he simply talked about it on his blog. Thats no different to me showing people my own brand of silver bar, or talking about a service I provide to retail investors. Any negative attitude towards a youtube blogger is both unwelcome, and unbecoming of any stackers on this site. I would respectfully ask that people don't start using those kind of terms, things can get misconstrued very easily, which we have already had by stating Maggie is the 'Australian Rep' of RSC - which she is not.

I'm sure it goes without saying - but please be very careful in how you are posting on this issue. In an incidence like this - once fire starts getting thrown, everyone can get burnt. I think its a godsend that we have someone impartial like GP running the site and not just censoring it - as we all know would happen on a number of other 'investment' forums. For that I'm grateful - your aiding people to do their own due diligence in future.

16. Wiowi

Wiowi Member Silver Stacker

RD, I have sent an email to you. Thanks for your offer of assistance.

17. rbaggio

Does anyone else remember him saying on YT he was getting a bonus for every RSC membership sold?

Or is my memory fuzzy?

EDIT: Found it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPN4tIdNKeM[/youtube]

Go to 4mins45secs, then he mentions it at 6mins5secs

He may have ended up receiving nothing from RSC, who knows. Just thought it was worth posting.

18. RhythmDoctor

Cheers mate, just replied to you!

Might be worth concerned Brisbane parties to get together - if you know of anyone from Brisbane who's concerned, or has a certificate - please PM me and I can facilitate some kind of meeting.

Being that I'm not actually invested in any way by coins or certificates, that will be my sole role in this - I don't feel as if I can stand by and watch this go without expressing my support for people though.

Thanks,

RD

19. RhythmDoctor

Might be worth interested/concerned parties ripping the video from youtube in case it gets taken down. Just saying...

20. rbaggio

Well according to the video RSC have promised a kickback/bonus/call it what you like from RSC if a certain number of memberships are sold with his promo code.

What would you call it?

???

Me?

Really, RD?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.