POSEIDON - *Actual* photos PLUS video

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by zlatibor, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

Lol. That why I have name on me photos. Make sense... Even google images dont want them.

2. scrooged

scrooged New Member

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...s-1-oz-silver-bars-rounds-images.html;537;429

3. R4mn33k

R4mn33k New Member

I don't see why someone would use your picture, as far as I know, the finish on these coins is not 100% exactly the same as every single one, so there are chances that if someone uses your picture, and then buyer receives a slightly different item, he/she can cause an dispute (if you are unlucky) as item does not match or something, since some people are really picky, I would be safe than sorry. Also I am waiting to receive mine before I list it for 2 reasons, real pictures and that I know the COA #

4. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Good name for a nickel miner!

OC

5. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

+1 , those that have their listed pre sale have to wait until 30th June? in another thread. I wonder how someone would sell their items not knowing that the coins will arrive ( guarantee ) in hand that such items will be in pristine conditions. ( accident do happens ).
    Yes, all the coins are different in colours/ shading, using someone else photos can cause a dispute.
    I got mine earlier, was convinced enough to get higher premium at the secondary market after Zeus was sold. The Poseidon sold more than the Zeus, immediately after released at the secondary market. For those that get later I wonder if such premium will still be there? at the secondary market. They are very nice coins for someone that appreciate them. I wouldn't say ugly as I do collect ugly thing that appreciate in value.
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-671541.html#p671541

In collectors view an ugly thing can be best investment in years to come.