Juliar Dillard announces Election 14 September 2013

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by nonrecourse, Jan 30, 2013.

1. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Hey we know the hard labour knobs their only religion is climate change. :rolleyes:

Kind Regards
    nonrecourse

2. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I suppose I am a political atheist and certainly when it comes to this election I will vote to ensure that we don't go and spend another $300 Billion+ on school halls, pink batts and other crap dreamt up by labor and the greens. I know that liberal is only fractionally more responsible but I will take that. A spoilt vote is one for labor so I can't do that in good conscious. Labor is doing a great job in hand outs that will buy them plenty votes - I can't face another three years of the whining monotone and incompetent Swan.

3. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Hey Attention Deficit aka AD :D

Look.... your right mate those chair sniffing degenerate liberals are beyond the pale your right :p

Not like those upstanding new south welsh men like Eddie Obied or Ian Macdonald

http://www.abc.net.au/rural/content/2013/s3674297.htm

Of course you also have that pillar of society in WA Brian Burke who was really into free enterprise (his).

http://www.news.com.au/national/for...court-appeal-bid/story-fndo4e3y-1226518240804

and of course the ultimate man for the people... a real bag man... Jack Lang the loop da loop.

The left screams about the Bjelke-Petersen government of Queensland. The man refused to take a state pension on principle contrast that with the hard labour scum all linning up at the public trough.

Come on tell me about Russ Hinds he was a rank amateur compared to the hard Labour shake down mob.

Keep voting labour because they will bleed you dumb @$$e$ dry

Kind Regards
    non recourse

4. browski

browski Member

Julia is a far, far better option than her current opponent. Good decision on the long term election date. Shows confidence........and it will be great sport watching Tony get done slowly.

5. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

Yesterdays/30th January Financial Review had an article on this exact topic - online it's behind the pay wall so I need to go find a paper copy tomorrow to read it. There will be changes to 'high earner' super which probably means everyone who is earning over the tax free threshold (ie appealing to labors' core constituency of public housing deadbeats and Obeid-style tax cheats).

Joking aside its' important to know what's coming.

There is a lot of disgusting talk online of 'concessions' in superannuation law that is 'hurting the budget'. I'm sorry? This is people using the law to prepare for retirement as they are entitled to do and not have to reply on the age pension for 20+ years of their life. As if making super harder to grow and having everyone on the pension isn't 'hurting the budget'. Oops silly me, Wayne means hurting the budget now, not later or to infinity.

6. Dr.Gold

Dr.Gold New Member

As an atheist you probably don't understand that no, you can't just 'leave the synagogue for half an hour'. There is a whole list of things that can't be done on yom kippur and that includes voting. That's why it is a big deal. Especially for the labor party as the majority of the Jewish vote actually goes towards labor.

7. Ronnie 666

Hopefully no more !!

8. jparrie

jparrie Member

But is the Labor party a far, far better option than the Libs? You obviously think so. You must be a masochist. Or a beneficiary of her divisive and wasteful policies.

9. Emanance

Emanance Guest

Larry Pickerings latest rant on the election starts with the very real likelyhood that she'll change the date when the opportunity arises. Legally there are provisions for her to do this. Also the realpolitik of this situation is that in Gillard choosing the 14th of September 2013 for this years federal election, she has now both a cultural (Footy Finals) and religious (Yom Kippur) catalyst to change these dates. Wouldn't be surprised for a press conference to be called between now and July and see Gillard bring the date bought forward to coincide with any positive polling for Labor.

http://pickeringpost.com/article/quoti-want-certaintyquot...-certainty-for-gillard-that-is/901

10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If she holds the election on the date that she has said it will occur it will be the first honest thing that she has done in her entire tenure.

11. browski

browski Member

The PMs misogyny speech just killed your post.

12. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No, I don't understand why you can't vote on Yom Kippur. Religious retardism I'd call it. But then again, religion doesn't make any sense to me. If you can't go vote due to religious reasons then you won't be fined - just state this on the why you didn't vote form they send out. If you choose not to vote due to some religious preference then bad luck. Break one of your religious rules - most gods are supposed to be forgiving, so I'm sure Yahweh will forgive some Jewish people for spending a few minutes of the day voting.
    As foor labor losing some votes from Jews, I'm sure that labor is going to get so smashed that a few more won't matter.

13. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: Please don't remind me about that piece of self-serving, ridiculous tripe. I try to blank it out of my mind. One of the dumbest, overblown, misdirecting, rubbish "speeches" in her whole tenure. A bit like a Hitler speech - you can feel the emotion, but just ignore the content.

14. Shaddam IV

Really? She said that she would "call out sexism and mysogyny wherever she sees it". Except when it's her boyfriend that does it as happened earlier this week. Which proves that her whole speech was a calculated rant that was as usual a lie from end to end. If a member of the Liberal party had said what her sexist boyfriend said this week she would have been screeching blue murder. As usual her default mode of communication is to lie.

15. browski

browski Member

I'm neither; I'm a balanced, informed, yet indifferent human. Her policies are neither divisive, nor wasteful. Your post was though.
    Yes the Labor party is a better option than the Libs............for now,.......but 3 more years, we'll see.

16. Shaddam IV

3 more years and another 270 billion dollars debt for our great grand children to pay off.

17. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Clearly a better option. We want to be more like the average developed country don't we :p

18. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

What about an absentee vote? Vote 2 weeks before election.

Regards Errol 43

19. Ronnie 666

"Think before you speak. Read before you think." - just some advice.

20. browski

browski Member

Yeah, it was exactly like the Hitler speech. Thanks for your nuanced insight.