Immunisation allowance for children to be cut from July 2012.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Byron, Apr 27, 2012.

1. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There's not a big difference. Both are funded by the Government, and trained by big pharmaceutical companies.

2. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Of more interest is Bill Gates response that "nothing has saved more people's lives than vaccination". Simple answer and answers all fears. You can choose to risk a very high chance of debilitating disease/death etc from nature or a much much smaller chance of debilitating disease/death from vaccinations. That infowars woman is off the planet and is making stupid links and leaps from absolutely nothing except for a tiny bit of "evidence" from that which is seen rather than that which is not seen.

5. bordsilver

You're (presumably) a well fed healthy adult and most flus aren't anywhere as serious an issue. Importantly however, the 1918 "Spanish flu" tended to also significantly affected healthy 20-40 year olds. "Severe pneumonia and death could come within hours of the onset of symptoms. It is said that healthy young men left for work in the morning, and died of flu before the day ended. Some patients turned a blue color and suffocated while struggling to breath. Some died with frothy blood filled fluids filling their noses and mouths."

6. Mr Medved

Mr Medved Member

And the standard flu shot will cover you for the Spanish flu?

7. bordsilver

Does it matter? It's more whether salty lemon feeling healthy and being able to get over everyday diseases is a biased opinion. All life has co-evolved with diseases for millions of years. It would be very strange if people who survived to adulthood didn't have an immune system that functioned well enough. Before basic hygiene and immunisations death rates of 1 in 5 babies before they turned 5 was a normal thing (and still occurs in 3rd world countries today). Does anyone in the western world consider that to be normal now?

8. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I wonder if all of those young women in the Philippines and India that were sterilised "accidentally" via vaccinations felt happy about the benefits?

9. bordsilver

10. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

vaccines = eugenics

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vZLlJhI7o[/youtube]

11. bordsilver

Crap.
    He's talking about the reduced mortality and morbidity rate combined with increased pro-choice (through various measures) = reduced the birth rate = reduced population. He's not saying vaccines = deliberately killing off "inferior" genetic groups A and F.

12. valuecreator

"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection"
    - Dr. Sabin, developer of Polio vaccine.

"The incidence of asthma has been found to be five times more common in vaccinated children."
    -The Lancet, 1994.

"In the USA in 1978, they mandated vaccination and it resulted in a three fold increase in the reported incidence of whooping cough."
    -Dr. Viera Scheibner showing graphs from Tokai Journal of Experimental Biology and Medicine 1988.

Early in this century, the Philippines experienced their worst smallpox epidemic ever after 8 million people received 24.5 million vaccine doses; the death rate quadrupled as a result. (Physician William Howard Hay's address of June 25, 1937; printed in the Congressional Record)

"Smallpox, like typhus, has been dying out (in England) since 1780. Vaccination in this country has largely fallen into disuse since people began to realize how its value was discredited by the great smallpox epidemic of 1871-2 (which occurred after extensive vaccination)."
    W. Scott Webb, A Century of Vaccination, Swan Sonnenschein, 1898.

[​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Play from 2 minutes. Bill 'demon' Gates states that he wants to use vaccinations to get the population down.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjS_qwO3V2o[/youtube]

14. bordsilver

That's the third time I've been linked to for the same video today. :mad: He's not saying that he wants to use vaccinations to kill people at all.

15. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

The doctor here in Singleton is well known for making you tough out a cold. He doesn't give out antibiotics willy nilly. I asked for a day off when bitten three times on my face by a white tip spider - the bites went black and started to grow and i had lumps all over my face. He said, nope, you'll be right to go to work.

16. valuecreator

No, he's just saying that using Health Care, Vaccine and Reproductive Health Services (whatever that is) they gonna reduce the world population by 15%.

How is health care and vaccines supposed to reduce a population? :D

17. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am not anti-vaccination as such, clearly they are the result of some excellent science and devoted effort from people who want to improve people's lives. No doubt they have also saved countless lives. BUT for a balanced perspective all of the data needs to be looked at. Vaccinations have also killed and maimed huge numbers of people, there is very compelling evidence to link them with autism and cancer. Therefore I am totally against forced vaccination and the deliberately publicised line that they are perfectly safe and harmless and effective and that anyone who questions this line is deluded.

Like any other multi-billion dollar profit making enterprise run by drug companies I have to say that it is delusional to believe all that those companies tell you, particularly when they say "don't ask what's in it, you need to have it injected into your infant's arm or else you are a bad parent. We are doing this for the good of humanity, oh, and we accept cash and credit card, pay at the desk".

18. XB

XB Active Member Silver Stacker

I thought he actually was referring to a reduction in death rates of round 15%, not projected death rates of 15%.

I find it interesting, never having watched any videos on this subject before, that all the "Bill Gates want to kill people" sites and videos use pretty much the same 15 seconds or so of this talk, and occasionally another clip where he talks about increasing his foundation's vacine program to $10B over the next decade, as proof positive of some plan on his part. Nothing in the full TED presentation supports that, nor anything I can find on the subject (my interest having been piqued by this discussion).

Now I'm not saying he is or he is not planning to kill all/some of the population. I am saying there is nothing presented so far which confirms it, other than conspiracy-mongers exponentially fuelling each other by constantly reiterating the same thing over and over again, as though repetition alone will prove their point.

And I will also say this, if there was some plan somewhere to kill off people using vacines, why on earth would you tell everyone about it?

19. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

:eek: lol until your head explodes from the swelling your fine . I suppose you dont use your face to work if it was your hand it would have been a no brainer

20. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

People who live in disease-prone areas typically have more babies to compensate for the fact that the early childhood mortality rate is higher.

If the children stop dying from disease, the need to have large families is reduced and people have less babies.

The "reduced population" Gates is talking about is "reduced from what the population size is projected to be if we let things continue on as they are now".

Gates have been quite vocal about this subject and has spoken extensively about it. It's well worth reading up on his lectures and writings.