Immunisation allowance for children to be cut from July 2012.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Byron, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Byron

Byron Guest

Received a letter today advising of this crap!

Another blow against responsible, middle class parents that immunise their children. Take what little you give to middle income earners to fund the bludgers and refugees.

Before people say "oh but the poor also immunise their children" they will now be forced to do it, or miss out on Tax Benefit A.

Burn in hell Gillard and co!

2. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Consider it a blessing in disguise, which may force you to evaluate if indeed you wish your children to be immunised, or not. Personally, through experience, given the choice I would never immunise our family.

3. Nedsnotdead

Nedsnotdead Active Member Silver Stacker

Care to share your experience boston?

4. boston

When you see a baby, who was happy prior to the immunisation injection, immediately cry and start to convulse afterwards.

Crying continuously with fevers for days - you know that it is not doing them any good. It's gut wrenching.

5. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

I'm sure you wouldn't object to sending your children to a special school filled with similarly non-immunised children of like minded parents.

6. boston

Actually, I wouldn't mind, as they are in all probability healthier.

Whilst I cannot scientifically verify the following, and I am sure that there are other factors such as diet, I have observed that individuals who have had the boosters of various vaccines tend to be less healthy than those whose immune systems are naturally challenged.

7. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I guarantee the elite are immunised. This is another building block for a serious pandemic to reduced the world's population.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. trew

10. trew

Great they can build the polio clinic next door.

11. f40

f40 Member

Why would it need to be a special school? If YOUR kids are immunised surely you have nothing to worry about?

12. Byron

Byron Guest

I can understand that there are concerns over vaccines, and there can in rare cases be severe side-effects, however contracting many of these diseases can also have terrible consequences. And do we really want a resurrgence of tetanus, polio etc?

Out of interest we asked our GP, who is a very nice and honest family man, if he has immunised his children and he has. Same with our old GP who was Indian and travelled to India often, his kids often had to get up to 10 shots before travelling over there.

13. boston

Careful. My sister in law has polio, and I am well aware of the implications of having this handicap.

14. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Basically Immunization is putting a decrease in communicable diseases above an increase in chronic diseases
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMZ-O-OsG0[/youtube]

15. Ag-ness

Ag-ness Member

I'd still immunise my children if it cost $1000 and made them cry all day. If you'd seen what these conditions do to infants, you'd do anything to avoid them.

16. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

probably, but i guarentee NOT via the same immunisation concoctions forced on the 99.99% ...

17. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

Money rules all in this world - in the beginning it started with good intentions and great results.
    ( Education, Health, Real Estate, etc etc ), but money started to rule them all.

Company making the medicine is ruled by money, your doctor is also ruled by money, plus if he says DONT immunise, and the parents dont and something bad happens, than doctor can be blamed - if doctor says DO immunise and you do immunise and something bad happens, than doctor is not at fault but the pharmaceutical industry. So the doctors really have very little incentives to advise AGAINST immunisation.

Immunisation is one of the many facets of global population control.

You immunise yourselves and your kids, and il rely on goat cheese, honey, nature, etc and you go where it will take you, and i will go where it will take me.

18. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Under Australian law manufacturers have to provide full ingredient lists on food so that people know exactly what they are being sold that will be going into their body so that they can make choices for themselves and to prevent allergic reactions. Yet we are not allowed to know the components in something that is going to be injected directly into the bloodstream of an infant child.

I guess that people would be hesitant if they knew that someone was about to inject a compound that may well contain mercury, squalene, bovine and simian blood components into their child.

But drug companies know best. Personally I would not blindly trust those that brought us Thalidomide, Vioxx, Varenicline, FenPhen and hundreds of other drugs that crippled and killed people in their tens of thousands.

Not saying to avoid vaccinations, but I am pointing out that blindly trusting drug companies and GP's is like blindly trusting any other business that makes hundreds of billions of dollars per year profits based on people believing what they say.

19. BBQ

BBQ Member

Actually, even this is a joke. The generic catch-all "Flavour" is listed as an ingredient for ingredients below a certain percentage. Certainly nobody will tell you what harmful chemicals are used in the growing of the food either, or if it's GMO. Even the country of origin labelling is very vague. Organic foods can be GMO too; certainly no strict enforcement of laws here to prevent tainting either.

Don't rely on your gov to tell you what's in food.
    Back to immunisation, I would never go for it.

20. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I heard some time a go that the Sabin Polio vaccine protected children who were given it, but that there was a tragedy involved in that some parents contracted polio subsequently from contact with their immunised child's nappy contents. I would be interested to know if this was indeed the case.