Alex Jones on CNN

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Guest, Jan 8, 2013.

1. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

The video with Jesse Ventura on Piers Morgans show on a similar topic was a lot better.

2. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

British online satirical Newspaper 'The Daily Mash'...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...e=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

Not sure how many people read the Daily Mash but if that is the way they are portraying him I can't see the upside.

3. kevalie

kevalie Member

That was painful to watch, it's the perfect educational video for what not to do in debate

4. registered nutcase

registered nutcase New Member

I feel I am going against the croud here, but I think it was a almost perfect PR stunt... Crazy man ranting... people look into him and find a hook and start exploring????

5. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

I can't watch him. I recon I watched 2 episodes of his show because he is simply to irate to watch.

Basically he's a really smart moron.

6. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Without stating the obvious, but your sig, kinda tells me you are his audience :D

Like a Moth to light...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyway I'm not shy to say that I appreciate Alex. He's interviewed many, many informed professionals that I've learned a lot from.

I can understand how many would consider him a loud fruit-cake.. I see past his short commings.

8. revlisify

revlisify Member Silver Stacker

I listen to him, every now and then. But it's getting harder to pick out his points from his rants.

Gun confiscation advocates claim gun owners are aggressive and violent, so he got on national TV to protest against the claim by being aggressive and violent. Something I wonder which side is he on. Maybe there is a conspiracy within the conspiracy.

Revlisify

9. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Comes across as a raving lunatic. Is he an ambassador for the gun control lobby, coz he's not good for the pro gun cause.

10. Auspm

Auspm New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQ6erwTyZk[/youtube]

11. hussman

hussman Member

At first galnce I thought he went about the interview in the wrong manner as some you suggested. But after looking into this issue more im starting to think he done the correct thing. 3 weeks earlier Piers Morgan interviewed a man called Larry Pratt, and Piers was cutting Larry off, speaking above him and throwing insults at him calling him an idiot and an unbelievably stupid man. Larry was respectful, went about the interview in a well mannered way, and just answered Piers' questions. So Alex could either do what Larry done and risk the same response from Piers, or give Larry a taste of his own medicine and just spew out the facts and do what he does best BE LOUD. As Alex pointed out in the interview, Piers was armed to ask questions (Factoids) which would put a negative view on guns and gun owners. Piers was jumping all over the place with his questions, going from what type of gun was used in the recent massacres to who done 9/11 etc. So if Alex was to answer his questions and play the game he would come off looking like a lunatic to the average person anyways.

12. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Reality Check on the stats

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9efqhGBHZI[/youtube]

13. Barbarian At The Gate

Barbarian At The Gate New Member

It's astonishing how people still criticize Alex Jones following his brave appearance on CIA News Network. It's equally astonishing how Putrid Morgan has self-portrayed himself as the victim! In fact, it is utterly gobsmacking!! If anyone saw the Larry Pratt interview, where Putrid demeaned and belittled him, talked over him, you would realise why Alex Jones had no choice but to go for the jugular. How do you outbully a bully? By going on the attack and being a bully.

Putrid Morgan is nothing but a shill for the Obamination government. If you don't realise this, you are in la la land. Immediately following the interview, Obamination gave Putrid his full support. A little odd, don't you think, if Putrid were not one of his shills. Despised and hated in his own country, sacked from his job for faking the truth; and to top it all off, a fiendish phone-hacker of ill-repute, Putrid has baggage folks, real baggage. The same baggage, in fact, which he has devilishly transported to the United States.

A snot-nosed and affected individual, he has single-handedly destroyed Larry King's old time-slot. You can imagine the mileage he'll now try and grab as a result of the Alex Jones interview.

This was no debate; this was a set-up. Being the person he is, Alex wiped the faeces-infested floor with him. When a person of ill-repute, who is not much more than a skid-mark on the underpants of society (just ask the Brits), is literally employed as a shill for a demonic, fascistic government, conspires to strip Americans of their constitutional rights, expect there to be hell to pay. Alex Jones did what others before him could only dream about: putting that narcissistic f***** in his rightful place.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-paSZsbDE[/youtube]

14. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbV2eYla_b8[/youtube]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Mainstream media is a fkn disgrace.

CNN is obviously a platform for American intelligence to broadcast their agenda.. moulding the public's perceptions and views of reality.

I actually feel nauseated when I flick on CNN or those other propaganda platforms.

:mad:

16. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

i agree, he didn't get a massive following because he was a normal guy. He knows how to get people to look his way. I would love to know how much money he makes from advertisement!

For me the reporter was 100x more irritating and psychotic!

17. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sFMUeUErYVg

18. Silver2012

Silver2012 New Member

FUNNY Video Remix - Alex Jones Mocking Piers Morgan's Accent

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-jdy-6_Kw[/youtube]
    http://youtu.be/

19. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No one cried when Piers Morgan left the UK, glad to get shot of him.

20. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Isn't he still wanted for questioning in the UK over illegal phone hacking? The UK should issue a warrant for his arrest.

I agree that he should be deported from the US. He's not a US citizen and he's agitating for the US to change their constitution to suit his own prejudice. Don't like it Piers? Then FIFO (fit in or f__ off)