This is how it stands...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

^^^^ Definitely not saying you were... no!

I'm merely trying to prevent what could be a potential lynching.

Actually, given the fact the evidence is available for interpretation - people should interpret it as they will - if they feel Stella is advertising for kickbacks - then thats their call to pursue.

I've just watched the video - and as a result I'm merely asking for him to come out and be transparent about it is all - especially to the number of people who are feeling they've been burned, which may have been as a result of using the promo code he has put up during his video - if he has been getting a kickback from suggesting it to people and is a prominent 'talking head' - then I think people have a right to reply. This could be disastrous to someone of his reputation. I've previously always supported him, he's had great calls and appears to have a lovely public persona (never met him).

Hence, I would recommend people use a youtube 'ripper' to get the video off youtube in case it is removed by the poster.

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

What's there to be transparent about - he was apparently offered commissions if people took out a membership. Do you think that it's disclosed up front along the lines of "oh yeah, by the way we're expecting to default on these memberships in 12 months, are you still happy to promote us?".

If people are now talking about "pursuing" someone for promoting the memberships when they were first launched, sincerely glad that RSC never paid a cent in advertising to the forum.

3. RhythmDoctor

Glad you see if that way GP - as I said, I'm not defending Stella or RSC in any way shape or form - just aware of the potential for a lynching unless some light gets shed on this.

There's an angry mob who stand to collectively lose a lot of capital.

I really hope - for everyones sake - that someone comes up with an official response sooner rather than later - this is becoming an ugly business.

4. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think it comes down to a each individuals due diligence, I did mine and said it's not for me based on my expected costs of insurance against exchange rate moves and the risk of contract default with someone based overseas.

As a former CEO of a Company myself I must say that even if an individual or an organisation assists in the promotion of product their liability is subject to their exposure of any fraudulent dealings. John Christian (Stellaconcepts) clearly made no attempt nor had shown any involvement to personally profit from this so not sure why anyone would attempt to attack his credibility? It's very unfortunate IF some people are going to loose out on this but watch the video and note that John has his name on a Bond as well!

I have dealt with John on many occasions over the past many years and he has never down wrong by me, if anything I would describe him as a honest and professional individual. Lets stay on focus and not turn what is an unfortunate deal that requires an organised and strategic course of action into a witch hunt.

5. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

There IS people out there that have been ringing, emailing, messaging and ringing every number associated with the RSC and that's including Brians personnal mobile number so there aware of what's going on but what do you think there going to say?
    They can't come on and say for instance, sorry guys but we have run out of money and cannot fulfill your outstanding orders or refund any funds owing.

Well actually they can but I'm expecting that things are not good at all but there trying to raise funds now to get some coins out and maybe pay out some memberships but it's clear to me there's been alot of piss and wind and now there's a hell of alot of smoke.

6. SilverConvoy

SilverConvoy New Member

I was hoping that things would turn out fine and i wouldn't have to do this but oh well... I invested in the Royal Silver membership in April this year. Got to say, they were really quick to send out mails for payment. I then tried to make an order in May/June (can't remember when) and encountered some problems, Brian explained that there were some shipping issues and that they were trying to sort it out. Fine.

Since then, I have sent numerous emails to him without any reply. Seriously? 2 months without a single ***king reply? lousy customer service has got to be a terrible understatement. This is a joke. I have not received my cert and dividend coins too.

Brian, if you are reading this and you probably are, i still hope you get this sorted out. if not for the pride of your company's reputation then at least for the honour of your name and family. God bless.

7. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I want to thank everyone who has participated in these threads. I considered buying a share in this a number of months ago but being in Bolivia, I always had a gut feeling not too invest in it. I'm so glad I didn't. I hope everyone gets a resolution and this is a great warning to everyone on this site to the perils of not investing in physical metals from reputable dealers or SS members.

8. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

RSC has produced a new brochure which appeared on their website yesterday. The previous day when I tried to find the club brochure, I just got a 404(?) not found error. If I had been able to read the brochure then I would not have written most of the 23-08 posts, which attempt to find possible reasons for the problem, trying to find a glimmer of light/hope.

http://www.royalsilver.com/club/royal silver brochure new.pdf

p.17 of the brochure says, "To fail to send free coins ever month to Club members is inconceivable--it would destroy everything we have worked for decades to achieve. Be assured your free coins will arrive every month."

+1

Its tragic.

9. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

What you talkin bout Willis?

p.17 of the brochure says, "Nationalization is a myth. No private industrial company has been nationalized by the Bolivian government. Nationalization is a common misconception about the risk of doing business in Bolivia. It is simply a myth. Private industrial companies in Bolivia (companies that were never former stateowned industries) have never been targets of nationalization. Royal Silver Company enjoys support from the Bolivian government at the highest level. The risk of nationalization is so remote as to be zero."

10. argento

argento Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi Guys,

Not sure if the following is possible, but are you able to get in touch with Google and advise them of RSC fraudulent activity.

If Google were to remove RSC from their search engine, maybe this would trigger Brian to get of his bum and restore credibility ....

I believe the above would have more impact....than sending 100's of emails just to have them ignored.

11. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That is a good idea but you go "against" a big-ish company requesting Google to do something...what do you think whos side on Google will be?:)

12. SULLA

SULLA Member Silver Stacker

Google will not do that because their algorithm for top spot in the search normally revolves around revenue for them.
    Just like paying for an ad in the yellow pages.

It is rare to see the results that Google throws up at the moment for RSC. I went to four pages and 95% were RSC web site pages.
    Big bucks at play here either with Google direct or one of their authorised agents.

The more you pay per KEYWORD the higher you appear in the ranking.

13. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

same thing here..and what put me off right away is the 5G's for the membership:)

14. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

My risk is only 4 silver coins, so my goal is to help others get their membership refunds and prevent RSC from taking new orders that they are unable to fill.

If everyone posts warnings at every site they find information on RSC, it will get Brian's attention.

15. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

And then no one will get their money back. :/

16. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

Just to be correct - organic search rankings are not obtained commercially.

Only Google's "Adwords" require paid keywords (the ads you see at the top x 3 and on the side x 8).

You CAN however, pay search engine experts to try to promote your rankings in the organic search.

As far as I know, it's extremely rare for Google to even respond to requests to remove sites from their index, let alone demote them.

I've only heard of political/terrorism censoring of Google results. In this particular case, it simply wouldn't happen.

However - if a few people cannot get funds returned and RSC goes belly up (which in my experience consulting to business over the years, this is showing all the hallmarks of), but is still attempting to trade, then some judicious "warning about RSC" SEO work would be a public service (ie this forum).

But as always, we need to wait and see what eventuates before making any assumptions!

17. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

""However - if a few people cannot get funds returned and RSC goes belly up (which in my experience consulting to business over the years, this is showing all the hallmarks of), but is still attempting to trade, then some judicious "warning about RSC" SEO work would be a public service (ie this forum)""

Yep tend to agree mate. However there is a much bigger picture at play.
    I will say this, If anyone has tried to patent intellectual property you will know where iam heading.
    Understanding the process of obtaining patents on intellectual property, will shed some more light.
    I will talk about this later, but people must understand the patent process.

18. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:)

Cheers markcoinoz

19. RhythmDoctor

So - ignoring the attention seeker for a moment. Here's an update:

I've received several emails from people concerned - and have someone skilled in international law looking at it. I was worried he wouldn't consider it unless there was cash involved - the joy of people owing you favours!

Brissy concerned parties - please email me when you can.

Thanks,

RD

20. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

I do have hope and faith this will be honoured for Dusty and other members.

I still believe members orders with me will be honoured.

I will not be joining this thread with anymore comments, Dusty and all members of RSC have my full support

and can keep in touch with me at any tme.

Regards Maggie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.