Will the Mongolian Ural Owl & Hedgehog win The COTY Awards?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Happy2bme, Mar 18, 2012.

1. silverfever

silverfever New Member

I just purchased a Mongolia Gulo Gulo from http://www.numiscollect.eu/

I know that there has been some poor experiences about this dealer but I paid by Visa, so it "should" give me some protection.

I paid 999 Euro shipped by UPS to Canada.

I will keep everyone posted about the progess of this order.

2. JoeFromNorthCarolina

JoeFromNorthCarolina New Member

I'm sure the coin isn't bad, It's just when they take the damn thing out of the capsule and touch it that ticks me off. At least use cotton gloves...

3. Happy2bme

Happy2bme New Member

One brave soul. Yes, please keep us posted... Would like to know if we have misjudged them. But why is the listing price euro 799 and you are charged euro 999? What's their rationale?

4. JoeFromNorthCarolina

$1118.60 usd for the owl......... dang.... and $698.60 for hedgehog.........
    I don't see the wolverine.........on numiscollect...

5. silverfever

silverfever New Member

Didn't question since 999 Euro was a good price shipped. Anyway their response has been super fast. They just asked me for my phone# as per UPS shipping requirement. I gave them my phone# and less than 5 minutes later, I have already received a tracking # on UPS. Expected delivery is Tuesday. BTW the tracking # was sent to me by UPS Quatum View so far they seem to be legitimate.

This was my email exchanges with them. Very prompt and courteous.

Hi,

Tracking ID: 1ZR2E4460498811281

It's now 16:45 here, so pickup is on Friday only. Delivery we expect Tuesday.

Attached also customs invoice in case required by you.

Writing positive, would be great!

Main thing are those scams as compaintsboard (anonymous posts). Further if there is some problem mainly is people buying items in presale and not reading all information and then complaining it took to long.

In Europe it's common to presale coin issues about 6-8 weeks in advance. We're not sure how that is over there or in the US.

Plus, if sent by post, 21 days (business days!) are given by dutch post for parcel to arrive. UPS in your case is quick of course; but for order of 100 euro makes no sense as the shipping costs are already 70 euro overseas approximate.

Let us know please once it arrived.

EN: If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.

NL: Heeft U nog vragen neem dan gerust contact op door te antwoorden op deze email en wij doen ons best Uw vragen

z.s.m. te beantwoorden.

with kind regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Sales Team - NumisCollect

www.NumisCollect.eu

NumisCollect
    Postbus 127
    7600 AC Almelo
    Netherlands
    [email protected]
    http://www.numiscollect.eu

VAT-id: NL171841827B01

Reg-id: 08101376

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named and may never be given to third persons or entities. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Van: B [mailto:[email protected]]
    Verzonden: donderdag 12 april 2012 16:17
    Aan: [email protected]
    Onderwerp: RE: Payment request order 4 www.numiscollect.eu

Hi

I have just paid you the 999 Euros for the Mongolian HedgeHog. When can I expect the order to be shipped? Please email me the UPS tracking # when you ship the order.

For the customs declaration please declare as ".999 Silver " because .999 Silver is not taxable in Canada.

I am a member of a few silver/ numismatic forums, so I will be sure to give you a good review once I receive my purchase.

Thank you.

Regards,
    B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: Payment request order 4 www.numiscollect.eu
    Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:00:58 +0200

Dear,

We do not accept paypal. Creditcard is exactly the same.

Those reviews are mainly scams by those boards. The put reviews. And after some months they sent us a note that they can remove it for few thousands of dollars. But it's put their by themselves in the first place. And second competition as we have very competitive pricing.

For those boards, waiting for a class action or how you call this in the US/Canada to get those scams out of the air.

*assuming you refer to complaintsboard.com that's a 100% scam. And the RSS feed their posts to hundreds of other sites just to earn money*

With creditcard you are 100% save. You can chargeback up to 180 days!!

You will get the coin within 5 bussiness after paying you can track it online at http://www.ups.com

And we hope, when you are satisfied to write some positive news about us!

We have over 50000 clients worldwide. But the good news one never hears.

EN: If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.

NL: Heeft U nog vragen neem dan gerust contact op door te antwoorden op deze email en wij doen ons best Uw vragen

z.s.m. te beantwoorden.

with kind regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Sales Team - NumisCollect

www.NumisCollect.eu

NumisCollect
    Postbus 127
    7600 AC Almelo
    Netherlands
    [email protected]
    http://www.numiscollect.eu

VAT-id: NL171841827B01

Reg-id: 08101376

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named and may never be given to third persons or entities. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Van: B [mailto:[email protected]]
    Verzonden: woensdag 11 april 2012 17:16
    Aan: [email protected]
    Onderwerp: RE: Payment request order 4 www.numiscollect.eu

Hi .
    I am sorry but do you accept paypal. I don't mind paying an additional 3% for paypal fees. Unfortunately, there have been some negative reviews about you on the net.

Thank you.

> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:34:35 +0200
    > To: [email protected]
    > Subject: Payment request order 48 www.numiscollect.eu
    > From: [email protected]
    >
    >
    > Dear ,
    >
    > Please find below the payment request link for your order 48 made at www.numiscollect.eu for a total amount of 999 EURO (a copy of your order you can see at the bottom of this email).
    >
    > PAYMENT LINK:
    > http://www.numiscollect.eu
    >
    > After clicking the link and pushing the payment button you will be forwarded to our payment service provider Ogone. They will handle your creditcard payment in a secure webpage.
    > The processing of the payment is done directly and after which your order will be sent out within a few business days except in cases of pre-sale products when it will be sent out after the release of those products.
    > If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.
    >
    > with best regards,
    > Financial Administration NumisCollect
    >
    >
    > YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION:
    >
    >
    > Dear B ,
    >
    > Your order number: 48
    >
    > Paymentmethod: creditcard
    >
    > G >
    >
    > 10
    > Canada
    >
    >
    > Mongolia GULO GULO coin incl box
    > ---
    > Shippingmethod UPS courier
    > ---
    > Total price: 999 (incl shipping incl VAT)
    >
    > with best regards,
    > Sales Team Numiscollect
    >
    > www.NumisCollect.eu
    >

I have ommited some info for privacy reasons.

6. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

They (numis collect), drove me batty !

7. Happy2bme

Happy2bme New Member

I've made calls on numerous occasions and sent many emails it hour reply... One of my mail was replied only after few weeks only o be told that it was in the spam box.

After which, I didn't bother to try my luck with them... Somehow feel safer that way :)

Hope I am wrong and that they are genuine, for everyone's sake

8. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

^ Thats the feeling i got too.. best to leave it :/

9. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Coincidence, I also bought one yesterday for same price - euro 999 incl delivery.

Don't fret over Numiscollect - I have ordered twice previously from them this year (including the ural owl) and both orders progressed flawlessly. I have nothing but high regard for these guys.

10. JoeFromNorthCarolina

So far $620.00 for the owl on ebay with over a day 2 go.....

11. silverfever

silverfever New Member

Thanks to numiscollect.eu I have received my gulo gulo at record time. I paid them 999 euro on Friday and I received my coin today. Super fast shipping and excellent communication and updates. IMHO a very professional operation. With this post, I have effectively devalued my gulo gulo by 25%. Market price for the gulo gulo on ebay was $2000 and I got mine with premium shipping for only 999 euro. Fantastic deal from a great retailer.

12. xrayspecs

xrayspecs New Member

"After all previous orders were processed we have found to have 10 more of these coins available - STRICTLY LIMITED TO ONE PER HOUSEHOLD/CLIENT - If you have previously ordered one of these coins from ECI we are sorry but you will not be able to order another one."

So says euro collections, they have just put the Hedgehog back up :D

http://www.eurocollections.com/store/product.asp?id=6908

13. Honestcoins

Honestcoins New Member

I just blindly bought one. Never bought from these guys, I've heard questionable things, but I couldn't resist the price tag.

Or did the questionable things come from numiscollect? I don't know, I'm new to all these euro sites.

14. curry76

curry76 New Member

I just did the same.

Hopefully things work out.

15. silverfever

silverfever New Member

Thanks,I just ordered 2. One for me and one for my mum. Great price. I have received the order confirmations.

16. silverfever

silverfever New Member

Dont worry eurocollections is part of Downies. If they charge you, you will get your coin.

17. Jaceravone

Jaceravone New Member

Thank you! I just bought one for $185USD! I plan on keeping this baby, but for those flippers out there. Roughly $200 investment will get you about $300 profit. I wish I could order the whole lot! Only 10 available so you need to hurry!!!! :)

18. curry76

curry76 New Member

They are gone now.

19. Jaceravone

Jaceravone New Member

They will surely be sold out by the end of this evening. I just ordered 1 as well and that makes 5 orders just on this site alone. THere were only 10 so this will be gone soon.

20. Jaceravone

Jaceravone New Member

Sorry Curry, I must have been typing when you were posting the sold out notice! I have an order confirmation so I think I am ok!