What do you invest in?

Discussion in 'Other Investments' started by ken, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't think it's anything new. I've been noticing the lack of drive for the last 20 years.
    We might possibly have 1 out of 10 hires that we keep.
    The rest either quit or get fired and the ONE new hire might might stick around for a year or two, and that's starting pay at about $35 an hour average FOR NO EXPERIENCE.
    We've gone from a crew of 30 to only 5 or 6 now, and using temp help.
    Kinda make it tough to actually do asphalt work with people that don't know anything.
    Just finding enough qualified drivers to haul our equipment is a huge hurdle.

It's almost become a full time babysitting job now.
    They forget their gloves or water, don't have any food or money, alarm doesn't go off in the morning or they have court dates.
    Seems like it's my job to pick up where their parents failed them.

Kids have absolutely everything they could want today except their parents to raise them.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
  2. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Stop licking his rim hole redback, he has enough on there doing that already.

Before you promote him to sainthood go and have a look at his history and how he has treated good members on here over the years and why so
    many intelligent people no longer contribute anything on here anymore or even visit this site any more.

You only need to look back at shineys and stoics and the rest of the left wings retarded gang's treatment of @JOHNLGALT on here over the years as a classic example.

They ridiculed him with degrading and obscene gutter language at every opportunity as the gutless gang of thugs that they are until the old guy had a gutful and left.

I do appreciate some of shineys efforts and time in keeping this forum going, but in other areas he falls well short.

Why don't you contribute more to this forum redback, instead of mostly only posting if you want to buy or sell something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.