The truth behind being a Royal Silver Mint member.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbm300

dbm300 New Member

silvermark gets to the meat of the problem. the coins are on sale before they are produced. If you don't have the product you shouldn't advertise that you do.

i love the coins though.

we live in the internet world where we see something and we order it and we expect it to be shipped that day.

2. Lunty

Lunty New Member Silver Stacker

Did you get your money back Dusty?

3. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

It was being processed on the 13th of June and as of today being the 26th of July I have heard from no one to let me know what's going on about my 15k or my outstanding dividend coins ?

This is a caption from there website :)

. Royal Silver Company is pleased to report that all Members have received their free coins, other than pending orders, all optional coin orders have shipped, and those Members wishing to exit have received full refunds. You are invited to please read the brochure to learn more. Thank you.

4. Lunty

Lunty New Member Silver Stacker

This is pretty poor, I have 2 club memberships with RSC and I have alway supported RSC but I also have not received my free membership coins for the last 3 last since April and Im waiting to hear from RSC.
    Lunty

5. Dusty

I'm waiting for my coins from Febuary but I'm not as worried about them as I am about my 15k.

I must admit that I have sent a email today basically saying that I do not want to have to deal with them in any way ever again so just honour your contract pay back my money so I don't have to deal with you.

6. anonmiss

anonmiss Active Member Silver Stacker

7. Lurkalot

Lurkalot New Member

I can't understand why some people have given Dusty grief about his comments on here. Presuming what he has stated is true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) why the hell shouldn't he state his case?

He paid his money and has every right to be angry if the service he was promised does not materialise.

It seems to me that Dusty should be thanked for warning others. I wouldn't touch this outfit with a ten foot pole.

8. Dusty

Ive now emailed customer service, Dante and Brian asking for my 15k and asked for this disgusting experience to stop.
    I just want it to all to end and if I don't hear a reply or recieve my money back well god help them because I wont be.
    This is just another example of there service and people give Brian a pat on the back and say well done for coming on here but there's no excuses for not refunding my money unless he never planned too or the RSC is a sham.

9. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is this issue still going on? You might have to but a ticket to south-america:)

10. Dusty

:) lol I'm starting to think that Bolivia sounds alot like Algeria.

11. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Dusty, those defending Brian don't understand that they are aiding and abetting extremely poor customer service and that they are ultimately doing a disservice to RSC.

An update on my order, my coins arrived on July 2. Each coin had damage to the back of the coin in the area surrounding the shield. Since the coins are so small and my vision isn't that great, I only noticed the damage because I was admiring the detail with a magnifier. The macaw design should make a great 1oz coin. The remainder of my order, 4 silver coins (1 macaw, 3 snakes), are as yet unshipped.

I am not sure what Brian means by pending orders. While I understand that the snakes were not yet minted, I would have thought that they had the 1 silver macaw on hand to ship to me.

Dusty, Brian has posted that he is always available to contact and provided contact numbers. I would suggest that you contact Brian using those contact numbers he provided. If he doesn't respond, post the times and ways that you tried to contact him on this thread. There is some more I would like to discuss with you about this issue. PM if you are interested. I don't log in every day, so I may not respond immediately.

12. Dusty

Thanks duccp I appreciate your support and I have emailed them All again and I will try to contact them in other ways.

13. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

I do feel for you Dusty, I would feel very unsettled should I be going through your experience, it sure is a lot of money to be out of pocket.
    Keep following up and I am sure all will be resolved eventually.

14. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

Not only Dusty, I would be concerned for others who haven't tried yet to get their money from RSC. It all seems a bit of a worry.

15. Dusty

I've stated here before that everything that I have said has been the truth and others have chosen to attack my comments because they choose not to believe or want to stay on side of the masses but I've had two RSC members contact myself now with problems that they are having right now with RSC and fears that they mightn't recieve there membership refunds when they want them.

One of these members has had and is having the same problems that ive had from day one so it only goes to show that what they print on paper is only that paper not the truth never has and still seems to never will.

I posted here when I asked for my refund and left it with ( now let's see what happens ) well here we are no money and no contact, well done Brian well done.

16. Ghost

Ghost Member Silver Stacker

I'd be pretty bloody leary of any small, relatively new overseas company running this sort of club arrangement...

It'd be just as much of a lucky dip as buying kilo gold bars off eBay...

17. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Don't dismiss small, relatively new companies just because they are foreign. Due diligence is required for all investments, regardless of whether they are overseas or not - just being Australian doesn't mean squat. Limiting your investments to domestic products only is ok I guess if you want to keep all your assets in Australia, but some argue (including me) this is not wise and even dangerous.

I'm an RSC member, but I'm not in as much as Dusty so I'm willing to wait and see - call me stupid but I'm willing to take a man's word for good delivery in the end, even though his word has been somewhat stretched.

Good luck campbell, I'm hoping it all works out for you brother.

18. MasterID

MasterID Member

I am not a member of RSC and I had tried to place an order with them in early June. All emails on confirmation of order before I pay had not been replied. Email for the local (me not from Australia) distributor was also nothing heard. Managed to find the local distributor through web, emailed them and nothing heard.

In a way, yeah, members do received before non-members. I didnt even have a chance to pay them...:(

Hope everything turns out nicely for you.

19. Dusty

:update: I received a email from Brian this morning saying that it will be processed shortly and it is next.
    No time line though.

20. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

An email is not a cheque or funds transfer :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.