Stellaconcepts sold his investment portion of silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by heartastack, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Yes,people are afraid they might lose money,so they attack those who say its possible.
    The fear stops them being reasonable.
    Sort of primitive psychological magic.

2. SilverSale

SilverSale Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No. Stella has called for corrections/tops the whole ride up. He has been incorrect every time. He deserves the criticism.

3. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

+1000

Must admit i also found that statement highly amusing...

4. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

lol yeh well i prefer to listen to what Bob Chapman has to say ...

Just personal preference i guess

5. atsaki

atsaki New Member

I will not deny that he has been incorrect in the past. Much of the YT criticism is largely focused on his decision to sell and take a short term profit, not purely because of any price prediction, low or top (yes, some have). Nothing wrong with criticism but when you start to get emotional about other peoples decisions or actions it just shows insecurity.

6. Dabloodymess

Dabloodymess Active Member

No one is more emotional than the 'Silver Liberation Army' mob.... some of their extremist spruiking crap makes me embarrassed to be even loosely associated with them due to us being in the same kind of investment.

7. atsaki

atsaki New Member

Agreed, emotion is often a dangerous contaminant in the investment game....

However, we are human before investors. :)

8. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I say good on him for taking some profit thats what were in it for PROFIT !!!

9. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

Stella's video today also mentions rawdoglet selling all his silver and closing his channel. Everyone is bailing out!

10. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

lol - i find it amusing him looking at the gold price movements to decide that silver is currently in a bubble.

Gold is still overvalued by a factor of 2 compared to silver or more accurately - silver is still UNDERVALUED by a factor of 2 compared to gold.

So until such time as the GSR is down to 16 it is amusing to use gold's movements to say what silver should or should not be doing...

11. SilverSale

SilverSale Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm not sure the reasoning behind rawdoglet closing his channel, but he has started a new channel.

12. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Cool, the next one all out will get flamed too :cool:

13. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Rawdoglet closed his channel because he was a big bald baby. He had a good channel for the most part but treated his audience like crap and was unable to take any criticism. He would just rant and rave and make 4 videos on the same subject all becoming a little more reasonable from the previous one until the majority "liked" his video.

He constantly called his audience idiots and said "they dont get it" and he wonders why he got a lot of flack? The guy was his own worst enemy and certainty isnt cut out for putting himself out there by having a YouTube channel.

I knew he would be back...again.... what a joke.

14. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Stella could sell 2/3 of his stack and still be miles ahead of us!

15. atsaki

atsaki New Member

He has sold 72kg on SPOTMEX so far....

16. Smoothcriminal

Smoothcriminal New Member Silver Stacker

Good on him it's his he can do with it what he wants with it - he even posted it on YT it's not like the guys running around in a tan trenchcoat and dark glasses secretly selling his stack whilst talking it up (that I know of).

17. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

googled Bob Chapman - not sure yet but a quick read and seeing his righteous anger gives me hope he'll have a voice to listen to. I liked this:
    http://theinternationalforecaster.c...ionary_Depression_Moves_Foreward_Relentlessly

The elitists were not about to dive directly into deflationary depression, but they should have. The most important factor in making monetary and fiscal calls is knowing the history of what these criminals have done over and over again in the past. That is the factor other economic and financial writers miss, and the result is failure. You have to understand what the elitists are after, and they are not afraid to tell you. It's world government and the only way they can affect that is by taking down the system in the strongest countries and forcing those citizens to accept world government by creating a failed system. Deflation is the shallow view of those who do not know what the missing link is. Common sense would tell you the Fed and other central banks will flood the system with money and credit in order to loot it one last time. They know the most money is made and stolen in the final sages before planned collapse. In just 2-1/2 years the Fed and Congress will have spewed $5 trillion into the system. This is an endeavor that began ten years ago. Why do you think this is being done? Not only in the US but also Europe, the UK and other countries as well. Why do you think everything possible has been done for over 20 years to keep gold and silver prices down? They had to kill the canary in the coalmine. They couldn't let the performance of gold and silver give away what they are up too. Deflationists have missed the boat because the majority of them do not know financial and economic history, so they unfortunately do not know what they are talking about. It is all about selling subscriptions. They do not care that they have cost investors billions of dollars by keeping them out of gold and silver related markets. They also have inadvertently assisted the elitists in their attempt to smoother the gold and silver markets.

Then the question arises are they misinformed and half educated, or are they consciously assisting government suppression? It is all in the fundamentals, which are irrefutable and there for everyone to see. In 52 years we have never seen such charlatanism and stupidity. Most of these people are ill prepared to write newsletters. We also never hear from them concerning their back calls, especially chartists, waviests and cyclists. For the past five years their records have been dismal, if not abominable. Most of what is written is garbage and we have to take the time to answer their dumb and outrageous theories promulgated to garner more subscribers.
    The Fed and the powers behind government had a great opportunity in 1992 to fix the system and purge the excesses. The stock market had fallen a few years before and the real estate market had a severe recession starting in 1988. That was not to be. It was the same old game over again. During the late 1990s another bubble was created by the Fed in the stock market called the dotcom boom.

As we predicted the fall in the stock market in the second week of April of 2000 the elitists had another opportunity to purge the system, but that was bypassed and it wasn't long after that the beginning of the real estate bubble began. As usual we were the only ones recommending the beginning of accumulation of gold and silver shares, bullion and coins. As we reflect back the elitists wanted two things, the accumulation of great wealth during this last great bubble and the final deliberate destruction of the American economy to bring about world government. It was the beginning of financial terrorism by Wall Street and banking and the dismantlement of the US economy by transnational conglomerates, with the aid and assistance of Congress. The point here is that this didn't happen overnight. This was a long-term plan hatched in 1944, that you might call the rise and fall of the American empire. Out of that destruction would come even greater riches and immense power. The plan was for the total control of the world under corporatist fascism. That is not what they called it, but that is what it was and is today.

18. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

I am going off of memory. I believe John stated in a video last fall that he had just sold about 25-33% of his silver. He later revised that down to 10-15%. He sold at around $23-23.50 and missed the double in value on those ounces. It was when silver kept going up that he went into promoting silver stocks. Hopefully Spotmex will do well for John and the other investors. But after John came back from his vacation last year he apparently lost his mojo. I unsubscribed from his channel months ago because I no longer found his information useful for my investing. Turd Ferguson appears to be pretty good on short term silver calls and his web site is:

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/

19. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

+ 1000

Those who 'get it' will appreciate this post. The rest...

20. Guest

Guest Guest

If you like bob you might also want to Google Brenton Woods II

An excerpt from just one of many listings

http://www.speakyourtruth.com.au/Ne...oods-II-The-Final-Enslavement-of-Mankind.aspx