Silver / Gold for SHTF

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ProspectorJim, May 18, 2015.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A little girl with a stuffed teddy bear wandering out of the woods at your remote rural property... at night.

2. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[​IMG]
    Source:

3. Probably what the Nazi aliens used for ze rektal probing after he was abducted by a flying saucer and taken to ze zecret baze im de arktik. :lol:

4. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Whether that happened at night or during the day I would immediately suspect that little girl is a deliberate distraction/decoy. Someone sent her. I would ignore her and instead immediately jump on guard in the opposite direction to where she is coming from! :D

I guess Old Soul would try and make out that I would shoot that little girl.

btw, what I was trying to get at in that/my quote above was in a SHTF scenario if I see a trespasser on my property and he does NOT retreat when I fire a warning shot and tell him to leave, then he is probably a marauder pretending to be a food beggar - and a dumb one for not retreating. I would not risk my life for him or would I give any my food if he was real beggar. Then he would only come back or he may tell others I got enough food stocks that I could spare to give food away and then I got many others coming begging. That would be a big risk to me and dumb too if I did that. Everything changes in a SHTF scenario and those that do dumb things greatly decrease their chances of surviving it out.

5. Niveka

Niveka New Member

You would have died. It was actually Master-Blaster dressed in a pink tu-tu carrying a teddy-bomb. If you had looked closer you would have noticed the ass-less chaps peeking out from under the tu-tu.

6. SpacePete

That little girl with the stuffed teddybear wandering out of the woods one night would ingest Skyrocket's soul before feasting on his body and moving on to the next isolated holdout.

[​IMG]

7. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Hey, that's not a bad idea. I need to buy a teddy bear & stuff it with PM's.
    Nobody breaks into a place & steals a teddy bear....

8. Skyrocket

And where would SilverPete be in all this SHTF scenario? Still cowering in fear somewhere or long dead? :D

9. SpacePete

Neither. I'm transferring my mind to a swarm of nuclear-powered battle droids. Then I'll acquire a UFO from Billy Meier's alien ladies (plastic rayguns will be useless against armoured droids), reverse engineer the craft, build a fleet and conquer the known Universe.

You want in on this plan? I could do with an insider.

10. Skyrocket

If you can get me off this madhouse warmongering planet, then count me in! :D