Silver / Gold for SHTF

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ProspectorJim, May 18, 2015.

1. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Firstly you are in essence fantasising about societal collapse scenarios and then stating you will fire warning shots if a person wanders onto your property and then shoot them dead. Secondly trespassing does not warrant a death sentence in either reality or fantasy and that gun is a danger to you because you are exhibiting what I consider psychotic tendencies in typing out such lines..I very much hope you do not actually own a gun.

It is cold comfort to realise that you yourself will decide when it is 'SHTF' and time to start shooting people.

On a more positive note have you ever owned a dog?

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I take it you meant to direct this post to me?

Here you go again but now from a different angle, this time saying I would "fire warning shots if a person wanders onto your property and then shoot them dead." and not give them a chance to leave. And also saying "Trespassing does not warrant a death sentence" as though we are talking outside of a SHTF scenario. In a SHTF scenario strangers on your rural property should FIRST be treated as your enemy. That's not my opinion, that is exactly how it would be in that situation with everyone!

Oh and thanks for your expert psychoanalysis opinion and calling me psychotic for me merely talking hypothetically about what I would do in a SHTF scenario when everything changes towards self survival and everyone's frame of mind changes accordingly.

3. LovingtheSilver

LovingtheSilver Active Member Silver Stacker

Everything would have some value, I don't believe it would be worth nothing but yeah, agree that day to day items that you mentioned would be better things to have.

4. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You dislike Americans because the FIGU group claims to have been was instructed by aliens to consider them a threat to world peace and you believe this...is that correct?

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Just a question on something I read looking up billy meier

You dislike Americans because the FIGU group claims to have been was instructed by aliens to consider them a threat to world peace at some point in the 1960s or 70s and you believe this...is that correct?

6. Skyrocket

What has this SHTF thread/discussion got to do with my views on Americans, Figu, Meier or aliens?? You now resorting to any mud you can throw ?

I greatly dislike the US government/CIA/military because it has been the greatest threat to world peace for the last 60 years now. I do NOT hate American citizens simply because the majority of them are gullible patriotic fools for not seeing what their government is really doing worldwide.

7. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

America does not have a monopoly on gullibility. In fact, on the topic of gullibility you of all people probably shouldn't cast stones.

8. As much as it appears old soul is baiting, I will add a few comments on this subject.
    Professional people trained to use firearms responsibly?
    Who are you trying to kid with this one?
    I have personally seen many examples of "well trained professionals" acting like lunatics with weapons.
    A pistol range I was a member of gave the local, blue mafia, cops the kind courtesy of allowing them to train on our range.
    After the damage and some of the childish, dangerous and disgusting behavior exhibited by these "professionals" I unsuccessfully lobbied the committee to withdraw this courtesy.
    I believe this has now happened many years later because the abuse of the facilities actually got worse after I left.

In this same city I heard a news report some time ago about one of these same professionals accidentally shooting one of his colleagues' with his service weapon in the locker room.
    Why was I not surprised.

Take most elected politicians that have the ability to control vast armies and give instructions to wage war.
    What qualifies these people to wield such a weapon? What training do these Ivy league warriors have that gives them this professional expertise?
    There are countless more examples I could give but I think I have made the point.

The normalcy bias is nauseating but I will not venture too far into how I cherish my ability to be able to take care of my own needs when, and if, necessary, although I could cite many examples where maintaining this ability has been proven to be very wise.

Civilians are not all children that need constant care and supervision from their fearless, wise, all knowing leaders nor are those who cherish being independent and free, all whacko's.

To be totally dependent on any one or any thing, I have found through bitter experience, is extremely foolish.
    There will inevitably be times you need to stand alone and to entirely lose this ability is akin to suicide, I believe.
    This is not a dark ages mentality, this is a the mindset of an intelligent and capable Human being and has been the same throughout the ages.
    Many things appear to change as time goes by but as the French are fond of saying,
    the more things change the more they remain the same.

9. Skyrocket

Another one resorting to knocking my beliefs about Meier. I give you the same answer I just gave someone else -

10. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Actually if you scroll up I did not bring either Meier, Americans or politics into this thread. You are avoiding the question.

Is it not also true that the FIGU group referred to as a cult in some media accept a text predicting an apocalyptic based on a 'prophesy' made by Billy Meier in 1987 ( Henoch Prophecies)?

Now you state you purchased land for 'SHTF'.

You also state that when 'SHTF' you intend to shoot trespassers who 'ignore' warning shots and have a firearm.

I'm a direct person.

You are bat shit crazy and unfit to have a gun in my opinion. The fact that another poster was encouraging your beliefs simply because you have a vocal dislike of the USA (based it seems on your groups belief that aliens from the Pleiades instructed you that the USA was a threat to world peace in the 60s or 70s) makes it entirely reasonable to ask a direct question on the subject.

So I'll ask again...are you aware of the FIGU group and do you participate in it and does it teach that the USA is a threat to world peace or not due to a message that is supposed to have been delivered to it by aliens from another galaxy?

11. Skyrocket

Yes I am aware of Meier's Figu non-profit organization.

No, I am not one of the 49 Figu core group members, nor am I a passive Figu member. I simply study/follow the material/case.

Figu/Meier points out that the US is the greatest threat to world peace which is true, and is something lots of other people point out too. Nothing new.

Now stop trying to change the topic to Meier!

12. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Are you involved with FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia?

There is a big difference from it being someone's opinion and someone claiming to have been told it to be so by aliens from another galaxy.

Do you believe that billy meier was a 'prophet'?

Are you aware of the apocalyptic prophesy meier made in 1987 regarding conflict between Russia and the USA? Did this influence you buying land and a firewarm for 'shtf'? This is in no way an irrelevant question.

Having been in identical situations to that you describe I have advanced with arms ported in a cradle hold ensuring the muzzle was in a safe direction at all times with the weapon without a round in the chamber to the trespasser hunting illegally and directed them off the property by walking behind them. At no time was my firearm pointed at a trespasser or have I ever considered randomly shooting people as an immediate solution to such a situation. Pointing guns at people is a big deal. Calm and confident dialogue achieves a lot more than shooting at strangers. You are not fit to decide when 'SHTF' and shoot people for not obeying you. Trespass is not a capital offense.

You are aware that the billy meier FIGU group has been described in some media as a cult?

Why do you think that is?

13. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

But if you believe this Meier stuff, won't the aliens do something to prevent a SHTF event? So why worry? And if they let it progress, won't they provide human adherents with instruction on how to survive?

14. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Actually the FIGU cult has an apocalyptic 'prophesy' made in 1987 by Meier. Puts owning firearms and land for 'shtf' in a whole new context.

Ahem.

FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia

Listed here on the cults site http://www.theyfly.com/figu-groups

But has mysteriously had its account disabled and website taken down.

15. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

I changed from euro to silver-saving to avoid another decade or more losing purchasing power.
    (totally aside - and I lost it in the very process). Not for SHTF / big disaster events / scenario's. I'm not "preparing" for anything. All I did and do, is buying whatever that I can buy already now instead of later.
    I count on nor hope for a global SHTF.
    What I do hope is that speculators decisions shift governments and parasiting clubs into a "local SHTF", and not as an event but as a gradual trend, so that they get forced to, and also are able to (they get the time), return to helping in the economy and community, instead of continuing to parasite.

16. Skyrocket

In your effort to make out that I am a wacko, you first tried to make out that anyone who owns a gun for self protection is a wacko. That failed.

Now in your continued effort to make out that I am a wacko, you are trying to make out that anyone who thinks the Meier case is true is also a wacko. That failed too. The proof -

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You are citing the website of a group that has been accused of being a cult frequently.

Why do you think that various writers consider it to have cult like aspects?

I appreciate you are not a passive member or one of 'the 49' but are you a full member or involved in FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia?

Are you aware of their (FIGUs) beliefs regarding overpopulation and their regulations on reproduction including the 'confiscation' of new born children from their mothers and forced sterilisation of the parents?

You can't see why anyone would find in the abstract a cult like group (even Meier said that it was often accused of being a cult in interview) with an apocalyptic prophesy and a bizarre population control policy calling for the reduction for the earths population to an 'ideal' 520 million , mixed with 'SHTF' 'preparations' including buying land in remote locations and planning to shoot trespassers with acquired firearms a little bit ahem....worrying?

And you are insisting on your right to have a gun even though 'self defense' is not a legal reason to apply for a firearm in Australia anyway.

I just read this

From the site you quote

http://www.theyfly.com/On_Overpopulation.html

It includes, forced abortion, forced sterilisation, forced pregnancy testing.

It is disguising. Very reminiscent of the Nazis.

"interbreeding of national communities and races on a large scale must be avoided".

And you want guns and the right to decide when you shoot people?

18. Skyrocket

You should not gloss over reading things because much of what you say here is not true or how you put it.

19. Skyrocket

Some other people who must also be gullible wacko's too for believing the Meier case is real -

Scientist astonished at Billy Meier's prophetic accuracy

Formerly skeptical professor, physician and physicist endorses extraterrestrial contactee Billy Meier's predictions about Russian troop movements.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXyHhUSeJeU[/youtube]

NASA Engineer: The Billy Meier UFO Case Is Real - May 20, 2014

Matthew Wieczkiewicz - who supported NASA projects like Space Shuttle, International Space Station, working for Boeing and Honeywell - endorses Swiss UFO contactee,

Matthew Wieczkiewicz, a career aerospace engineer, has publicly endorsed the authenticity of the Billy Meier UFO case, ongoing in Switzerland for over 72 years.

"I first encountered the Billy Meier case when I was studying aviation at ASU, in 1978. I was also interested in the UFO phenomenon, and when the Meier photos were first released, I thought they were intriguing. But I fell for the CIA disinformation campaign, which called them a hoax. So I paid no attention to it for another 30 years, though I maintained an interest in the UFO phenomenon in general. Then, in 2011, I saw an article on a news website that mentioned one of Billy Meier's claims had come true. So I went back and rediscovered the case and was surprised to see how much information is available compared to 1978. I went in with an open mind and spent the better part of 18 months reading all the material I could find and finally came to the conclusion that it is real," said Wieczkiewicz.

http://www.theyfly.com/nasa-engineer-billy-meier-ufo-case-real-may-20-2014

Matthew Wieczkiewicz's Resume regarding work with NASA, International Space Station, Space Shuttle, Boeing, Honeywell Space Systems, McDonnell Douglas, etc -

http://www.theyfly.com/NASA-Engineer.html

20. As much as the control freak apparatchiks love to think they are omnipotent they can not legislate my survival instinct away.
    I also agree with the philosophy that the best defense is a good offense.
    The circumstances for making that call I firmly believe lies with the individual.

Legal reason for acquiring category H is sport, enhanced self defense ability is a fringe benefit.

I do not subscribe to the ant colony mentality that so many seem beguiled by.