Silver / Gold for SHTF

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ProspectorJim, May 18, 2015.

1. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You keep citing the same cult site with that disgusting forced abortion, forced sterilisation, no interbreeding(??!!) forced pregnancy test, child confiscation from parents creepy Nazi stuff.

You come across as a full blown loon apocalypse cult member and due to your fantasying about murdering trespassers (exactly what you described) are unfit to own a firearm.

Why do you keep quoting the cults website? Show me a state or university resource site that backs your shite up.

Are you a full member of the FIGU cult or associated with the FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia?

Do you know what these people are talking about? Please clarify...

https://www.alien-ufos.com/religion...iens-religion/40301-billy-meier-flaws-79.html
    "More 'Evidence' Billy duh White Supremacist Meier's Cult FIGU IS riddled with White Racists hell-bent on an All White Leadership of Planet Earth.
    That phony alphabet was produced by a guy named Loris Hemlof who is apparently from Adelaide, Australia
    and Apparently a 'follower' of Kult FIGU's Racist Agenda...
    Below is an excerpt from Loris Hemlof's personal website which supports an All Whiter Australia
    plus

Death &/Or Deportation for ALL of OzLand's Blacks... ~rore
    THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG REPRESENTS PRIDE IN THE WHITE RACIAL HERITAGE OF AUSTRALIA.
    Passive genocide of black refugees by sterilization by injection [Gonex] in exchange for aid ration of $1,000 plus $5 per day for families of black female refugees of fertile age.
    Cancellation of Australian citizenship and mass deportation of all blacks to Northern Territory native title areas or country of ancestry.
    $100,000 bounty for the arrest and deportation of each ethnic black refugee.
    "

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

?????

I said it before. None of that is true or how you put it. Your just resorting to spitting anything out about the case now.

And that website you just referred that material from is not Meier's Figu official website but some UFO website making wild baseless claims about the Meier case that are not true.

This is ridiculous trying to talk to you about the case. Give the Meier case a rest and get back to the tread topic.

3. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Why do you keep calling it 'the case' it is a freaking UFO cult called figu and you quote its site constantly. Turns out it has some fruity forced sterilisation forced abortion child confiscation policies laid out on its own website in the links I posted above that talk about avoiding 'crossbreeding' and has a branch called FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia?

Here
    http://ca.figu.org/Population_Growth.html

see section
    'Control or penalty measures'

At just what point do you sit up and realise your into some cracked up bs?

And you are spouting on meier all the time and now it is shtf compounds and shooting trespassers?

I think you are far more likely to be dealing with police marksmen than 'marauders'. Best of luck with that. Self defence is not a legal reason to apply for a firearm in Australia, and whether you think the law exists in your imaginary version of 'shtf' does not matter.

Thank you for making me aware of this evil cult.

I will do my very best to ensure it is eliminated and combat its influence wherever I find it..

Do you know this man?

https://twitter.com/lorishemlof

4. Skyrocket

You just reinforced my opinion why it is futile me trying to talk to you about the "Billy Meier UFO contact case".

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

"If a woman gives birth to a child without having received the necessary permission, then the baby must be taken away from her after birth and given into the care of foster parents or released for adoption. The guilty woman and the father of the child will be sterilized and, depending on the situation, forced to pay up to10 annual wages, for which they have to work hard for many years."

"As a means to control the compliance with the measures, each girl and each woman, who is capable of becoming pregnant, is obliged to undergo a pregnancy test at least every three months. This also applies to those women, who have permission to procreate but are in the seven-year phase, where they are not allowed to become pregnant.

If a woman who has no permission to procreate gets pregnant, either an abortion has to be carried out immediately, or the baby must be given away for adoption or foster parents.
    "

Freaking Nazis.

'Meier case' my arse. Evil freaking Nazi ufo apocalypse cult in nutjob compounds with guns who want to murder people more like. Always thought there were a few nutjob fourth reichers who had hid out in Swiss Germany. Liebensraum in Australia now is it?
    http://www.theyfly.com/On_Overpopulation.html

"26. The interbreeding of national communities and races on a large scale must be avoided. "

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktmNEWwH69s[/youtube]

Here's a new 'law' suggestion for you - all neo Nazi scumbags must be subjected to the forced sterilisation they advocate.

Very nice window dressing with the rubbish hubcap ufos.

6. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

That ufo talk made me think about my 10 kilo coin, with rabbits steering.

7. Porcello

Porcello New Member

Cool down Oldsoul, there's no way to use logic with cult followers (including mainstream religions, of course).

8. Skyrocket

Excerpt from the 1958 letter Meier sent to all governments of Europe -

Warning to all the governments of Europe!

Prophecies and Predictions

by Eduard A. Meier

If the coming events are considered and analyzed then from that comes forth clearly and distinctly that the human himself bears most of the blame for the coming calamity and chaos as well as for the catastrophes, even when pathologically stupid, as well as irresponsible, know-it-alls and scientists assert the opposite. Fundamentally, overpopulation is the factor behind all the evil that is to be found in climatic warming and environmental destruction. Also, open prostitution and criminality as well as an asylum seeker problem and neo-Nazi entities will spread themselves and create great problems. Harsh and arresting measures against those and against all such evils must be grasped, as they must be against the world domination-addicted machinations of the U.S.A., which releases wars in all the world, leads wars itself, and throws other countries into chaos and violates and exterminates their mentalities, religions and politics. And because of the franticly fast growing number of people, they (the people) are forced, ever more frequently, and ever more, to exploit and destroy the environment and the Earth in order to comply with the climbing requirements of all kinds. These requirements climb ever further with the growing number of humans, whereby nature and the entire environment would be always more affected and destroyed which self-evidently also has a devastating-destructive effect on the climate. The planet itself will be tormented as atomic and other explosions disturb the order of the Earth and release earthquakes. Bodies of water, nature, the atmosphere and near space will become polluted, the primal forests will be greedily destroyed and annihilated for profit and the Earth's resources will be irresponsibly exploited.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Warning_to_all_the_governments_of_Europe!

9. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

All cults of personality thrive on brainwashing mind control and of course LIES

Cults own documents:

http://www.theyfly.com/On_Overpopulation.html

"26. The interbreeding of national communities and races on a large scale must be avoided. "

Lots of forced abortion, sterilisation and child abduction too.

Why is the Australian branch called FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia ?

Freaking space Nazis.

10. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

there we go again...

11. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

True. This is likely someone born into it but the remote compound apocalypse cult doom prophecy and ufo Nazis with guns who think they can shoot trespasser's and are into forced sterilisation, compulsory 3 monthly pregnancy tests and forced abortion and controlling 'interbreeding of national communities'?

Its the most whackjob thing I have read this year. With this immortal line in it

"People will think twice before attempting to rob country properties/people in SHTF scenario. In that situation if I see someone walking to my house (house in middle of 40 acres) I give them a warning shot and if they don't turn around I would shoot them dead and leave their bodies there for others to see what happens to trespassers on my property."

That's right...rotting corpses left as warnings!!!!

Sounds like the cult for your really dedicated whacko

I hope the cops are onto these nutjobs and there are no women out there actually living in their horror show.

12. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jth4yATniS4[/youtube]

It is too mad this FIGU shite it has to be the best viral marketing ever for a movie. Tell me these people are not really buying 'SHTF' compounds in remote locations in Oz and guns and this is some sort of marketing stunt or joke.

Not funny though if indeed this cult is practising forced abortion removing newborns from parents and forced sterilisation and has theories on avoiding racial interbreeding.

just...freaking ..... distilled evil.

Who signed off on a firearm permit to these whackos?

Have the Australian authorities checked into what is going on with the girls in this cult?

13. Skyrocket

How many times have I told you that I was talking hypothetically there in a SHTF scenario with what I would do with marauders on my property.

Your a persistent annoying old bugger! You never let up!

14. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pot. Kettle. Black.

:p

15. Sa_bogan

Sa_bogan Active Member Silver Stacker

i think its about time to let this go from all parties - the OP has had his question answered

16. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

17. Skyrocket

Noooo, I am not like him!

But I do let up! I told him I wanted to drop this Meier discussion ages ago. That was on the previous page and he is still going! :/

And he keeps going on and on about me wanting to shoot trespassers. He never stops! :/

I am also not an old bugger like him! :D

18. silvertracker

silvertracker New Member

Ok I only read page 1 of this post and no Americans chimed in.

First off silver or gold is worthless if you cannot sell it during a SHTF scenario. You need to unload it prior to this type of scenario. Really who is going to buy it or who is even going to think barter with precious metals when basic necessities and personal safety is in play. Its food for food , water for water etc.

Secondly. When we had Hurricane Sandy hit here years back and NY, NJ and other east coastal areas were effected I saw things that really concerned me about people in general. We had people fist fighting over a cut in line at gas stations that got electric back first, one person took a bat to another when one place offered ice to people first come first serve basis and police were protecting gas stations and stores instead of patroling.

And our Government help still has not bailed those whose homes were destroyed by Sandy.
    All of this was an 8 day event and was only a small portion of the USA.

Just imagine a worldwide financial collapse. Oh wait anyone remember Greece when banks failed and those hard working peoples pensions and life savings were gone, they rioted. IMO Europe was spared as a whole because of the IMF lending loans to Spain and others.

And I'm sorry but I disagree that some of you said it would take a while for people in Canada and Australia to reach a point of choas, because when a person's self preservation is threatened people change and change quick it will. Read above.

And just to be clear, I do not agree with people hurting others during a crisis, we should help each other nut hurt.

End Rant.
    ST

19. Niveka

Niveka New Member

What if it was a little girl carrying a stuffed teddy bear?

20. Niveka

Niveka New Member

A country retreat didn't work out so well for the Road Warrior, just sayin..