Russia invading Ukraine --- Silver/Gold Implications?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silvermed, Mar 2, 2014.

1. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Russian backed stooge NOT USA backed ,I doubt they could get am American CIA agent into the Ukraine parliament
    But you never know

2. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who said anything about an American CIA agent? I said US backed stooge. Even Saddam Hussein was a US Backed Stooge until he dared to bare his teeth at his former masters.

3. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Same / same isn't it ?

4. lucky luke

:rolleyes:

5. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

To those who doubted me....Russia pulls out in fear of sanctions....I told you this was going to be the outcome.

6. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Waiting on client information, so against my better judgement, I checked this thread. Could you please provide a link to support Russia pulling out?From what the ROW is seeing, Russia is fully in control of Sevastopol and its allies are in control of the rest of the Crimea. The only thing Russia has done is stand down troops (for now) that never entered Ukraine. Putin has his port, he won. So again, where did Russia pull out of? I would love to see the link. Putin won, Ukraine and the West lost.

I posted on another board yesterday that Putin the General would take off his hat and Putin the statesmen would take over. That is happening. Putin will now offer aid to Ukraine. Carrot and stick, but in reverse order. What happened in Ukraine is the fault of US meddling, something we have no business doing.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...ional-overthrow-yanukovych-for-crimea-crisis/

Again, please show a link to Russia pulling out of anything. Putin has his port and if he wants it, the entire Crimea. We meddled in another country's affairs and it once again blew up in our face. You would think the last few Presidents would learn to stop forcing US policies on the ROW. But no, we continue to do so at great cost and with disastrous results.

7. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

links or it didn't happen. I have goggled and cant find this report

8. motorbikez

motorbikez Member Silver Stacker

9. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Russia pulled out of hard language.
    Words are cheap.
    The hard aswell as the soft. :D

10. mmissinglink

11. mmissinglink

12. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

and dont forget got their arse handed to them in Vietnam

13. lucky luke

14. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The real question is if Yanukovych still alive or Putin playing Bernie with him?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCTgcZ6ImsQ[/youtube]

15. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

instead of listening to the radio or watching TV about position of RUssia you will be better off by reading official statements of Minister of International Affairs, as well as Putin (who gave his 1st interview since crisis broke up just yesterday)
    Minister of International Affairs and rep in UN - the West is pathetic when refuses to see a real picture, we have a written demand from legal president of Ukraine to move forces into Ukraine. the west supports those anti-constitutional people. The west should stay behind the treaty of February 21th.
    Putin - Sanctions will damage both sides. We will not back off. We got OK from senate to get into Ukraine so we are free when needed to go all in. So if there's any danger to Russian people in Ukraine we will do what we have to do. He will not talk to current Ukraine leaders until the west puts treaty of February 21th into action.

So, if you think it is pull-out, then may be you have expected there would be a war (which I told would never happen)?
    Or you watch/listen BS channels?

P.S. validating articles from some blog is a pretty lame ))

16. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Heard on the news that KRudd was in Moscow on Monday. He should sort it out quick smart.

17. mmissinglink

You got the wrong person. I don't rely on that propagandist psuedo-news Fox network (unless I want to get the far Right Wing spin on things) and I turn to CNN only as part of the global spectrum of media I routinely get news from.

I bet my news sources are more diverse than yours and most people in this forum. Not a brag....just a fact I am convinced.

18. mmissinglink

@ WorldBubble,

you have the wrong guy. I never stated there was going to be war nor did I ever state that either side wants war. I contend, and I am convinced of this, that the Russia leaders fear a military confrontation with the US far, far, far more than the US leaders fear it with Russia.

I read some of Putin's statements from his speech and there's nothing new to me in his words.

I don't rely on just a single blog for my information....but that in no way, shape, or form means that a blog can not have very accurate information. If you believe that no blog can have any valid information then you are just fooling yourself...not me.

The treason why it would be a pull-out - obviously you are not paying attention to what is actually going on - is because Russia sent troops into Crimea prior to the reports of pulling out. When they pull troops out of an area it's called a pull out.

Stick around here, you might just learn some things about world events that you seem completely oblivious to.

19. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You Serious ? By my reckoning no one survives a confrontation between USSA and the USSR. Nothing to do with who fears what. However, as was said BHO is playing marbles with Putin who is playing chess. Quite honestly the USA is an embarrassment to the free world. They fund a $5B revolution in Ukraine which blows up in their face as the Neo-Nazi party take control. Russia has a paid lease on the Ukrainian port until 2047 - so it is just ensuring Ukraine keeps its side of the deal. Also the Ukrainian President was elected so he is not a dictator. He may be a crook so which politician is not a criminal ??

20. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

quadrillion dollar question to you.
    who is scared more to lose everything the wealthy or the poor?
    There's an answer about military confrontation between these two countries. God Bless all of us if they start fighting.

Russia will not pull out forces from the Crimea because they are in the area according to the treaty between Ukraine and Russia that was signed years ago.
    Now go back to your blogs and find the max number of troops that can be held in Crimea according to the treaty. Don't forget to read about current number of troops.

And this man is talking about learning something :lol:

That's why I am telling you - there will be no pulling outs until Russia gets what it has declared.

P.S. stop reading traders blogs about political/geopolitical events ... it is more lame then just reading a blog