Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Turk

Turk Active Member

Thank you Maggie,

Southern Cross asked for some Southern Comfort earlier in the evening. Perhaps you can take him a wee dram or two.

I put Parrot's bones and feathers in a small brown baccy tin in my top drawer.

Why did Dr Karlov want to see poor Parrot's remains?

Did he say anything to you?

SPOT USD: $44.31 and falling

2. Turk

Turk Active Member

Ten Thousand Thundering Typhoons!

I knew Dr Karlov was good, but this is incredible.

Our recently acquired 'corpse' is now thawed out and sitting up in his barrel of Bacardi asking for ice and soda.

The lab report from Dr Karlov's genetic tests proves 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' that this man is in fact OZAMA UN LEADEN!

----------

Emergency meeting in my cabin in one hour to discuss this new development.

Southern Cross - see what useful information you can get out of him.

You know the sort of things we want to hear: Does he stack? Does he like coins or bars? Will he sell some at $50? That sort of thing.

(It was good rum too).

3. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

The good Doctor told me to stitch me lips and say no more, me thinks his a dreaming for feathers are no more.
    I bin a tinking jpmorgan took him ashore

$45.20
    I need me vodka Captain, Mighty Atoms no where to be found

4. unfunkable

unfunkable Active Member

barcardi, rum, southern comfort?

ahoy matties gather around, meet my friends louis and richard!

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1107_louis_and_richard.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

i feel the boat might sink tonight, lets down these before we lose them to the abyss

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hee Heee, does this mean I'm off the plank Captain Turk ?

I must admit I wet me Jock's a little listening to your earlier talk of excelling in executions.

Dont worry Cap'n, I lived with a Family of Five Females before I took the red pill , so I know a thing or two about Pain.

I'll need to get a couple of bottles of Tequila from the Quartermaster. A bucket large enough to sit on and chase up a couple of rats first. Oh and something to cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket with.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye I'll drink to that, :D

7. Maggie

Beware southern X yer drinking nerly cost yer dearly last time. Stay alert me mates fur Morgans not ashore

$45.20 and steady she goes grounded, stay on deck, eyes wide open, feet planted on the floor

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Too True Maggie Too True. If I had chosen wisely last time I would not be in the deserved bad books of the good Captain. If only I had made the right choice with my drinking habits poor Polly would still be staining the good Captains shoulder like clockwork.

Thats why I am swearing off the lite stuff for good , If I was unconscious in my Hammock as usual Poor Polly would still be here with us today instead of makin poor ol Cap'n Turk feel like a cannibal.

9. Turk

Turk Active Member

You have done well Errol43,

Yes, I know this Morgan fellow well barely worth a dime. When they come back tonight we'll be ready with our silver bullets.

Fortunately there is no longer any evidence. Our rum-soaked corpse has turned out to be none other than Ozama Un Leaden and Dr Karlov has re-animated him with his powerful smelling salts and colloidal silver solution.

I've sent Mighty Atom up to the bridge to give Ozama a quick 60 minute makeover. We don't want him being recognized - he might have a ton of gold stashed somewhere nearby.

Dr Karlov has taken possession of poor Parrot's remains. Maggie says the doc said he has seen worse, but will see what he can do for Parrot. Captain Morgan and his crew will never find him there.

Southern Cross's execution has been *temporarily* halted.

I await your further reports with interest Errol 43.

When some've bin laden like us it's hard to focus clearly on all the day to day issues, but like Claw says, we must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom, although I do not think that means what he thinks it means.

NEW YORK is about to open!

Action Stations! Man the Harpoons! Tonight we take no prisoners.

(And definitely no more corpses!)

10. plata

plata Member Silver Stacker

I suffer from sea sickness!!!!

11. Maggie

I be below deck Captain for im wanted the good Doctor, tis help he wants me for. Keep da men sober for I fear ther trouble abrewing, redy the cannons, arm da men. Da map Captain, yer work is a calling, Errol is on deck and ready to take over.

12. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

I don't think the customs boat will find us tonight, Captain Turk, we seem to be a lot further south tonight near 39 S. Do you think it would be a good idea to stand down half the watch and put them in the radio room to find out what the hell is going on in NY & London. I've heard reports of a big party going on in NY for some reason or another. Has Uncle Ben started throwing fiat out of his helicopter?

It could be a rough night in the roaring forties Captain, I'll be down in my bunk if you need me.

Regards Errol43

13. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

I would very much like the GSR to go back to 32 please.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

UMMM the Rats were quite hungry Sir, and I did gain quite a bit of information although a few tidbits were lost along the way.

And there is some quite interesting information in regards to shady connections going back quite a way, all the way back to the 80's infact. CIA, Silver for Guns, Drugs for Silver, Favours for Gold, it is all a bit complicated and convoluted but ended up with the last thing He/She remembers is heading to a party with some guy's named Donald and Bill and a chick called Hillary and passing out

It might pay for Mighty Atom to include a dress and some makeup with that makeover, And seeing as they might be looking for a Mr, maybe the new crew member should henceforth be know as Miss Bitsbemisin?

15. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The world must be a safer place now. They used to dance on the street 10 years ago and it was our turn yesterday. Who knows one day we might even dance together

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe for the landlubbers but the sea's we travel are as dangerous as ever , Even the mighty Blythe Megalodon has been seen hereabouts

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0dTSY3J8lw[/youtube]

17. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Plenty of sharks on dry land as well. Short trim financing rings the bell

18. Dellers

Dellers Member Silver Stacker

had some insomnia and thought I'd check this thread out.

:( looks like my monthly spot bid is going to be way off

:) if it keeps going down, it's the dip I was waiting to buy on

who am I kidding, I can't pick it, it's a rollercoaster, whheeeeeee :0

19. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Hope it goes down to 35 by the time I get up for work, that way the day won't feel as bad :)

$39.79 AU!

20. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Just checked. Captain Turk is not at the wheel house.

Maggie you had better take over my lass as we have no one to plot a course.

We don't want to throw any silver ballast overboard as it looks like a stormy night ahead.

!4th Mate Errol43