Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Turk

Turk Active Member

It is with deep regret that I inform you that Mr Southern Cross will not be seen above deck until his Court Martial at 12:00 hours tomorrow. He has confessed to me his poaching of Parrot, who was like a child to me. What is more I understand that Chef then poached Parrot in a rum sauce and mistakenly served me my own pet Parrot for lunch today. All I have left of my plucky twice-poached plucked pal now are two leg bones and a few feathers.

The plank will be prepared in the morning. (and this time we won't use the ballast from the hold to make him sink)

Those who wish to share a parting word with this fiendish fowl fencer may do so at the barred window of the bridge.

2. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Is that who I think it is , the one the Captains bin serching for all dees yers.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes Captain....Sorry Captain... :(

Before I go Captain I thought you might like this memento of Polly, It was taken while ashore the other week, Polly had had a couple of shot's and was becoming belligerent with one of the locals.

[​IMG]
    Source:

Twas a fine Parrot sir.

4. Maggie

Ooo not southern X Captain, he bee drunk and all, me old mate a larking, thats all.

$46.75

5. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Captain Turk. Please go easy on him. Who else would take such good care of the parrot?

Regards 14th Mate Errol43

6. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I should really stop doing this... I've got to be up in 5 hours

46.630oz

USD/AUD 1.0999

USD index 72.833

7. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

DING DONG A DOLLAR TEN

8. errol43

Captain Turk. What the hells going on. We seem to be heading north again at a fast rate of knots. Will we hit 48 N us by morning. I'm a bit concerned as the parrot has no cold weather feathers.

Regards 14th Mate Errol43

9. Maggie

Ooo not southern X
    $47.18

10. grroov

grroov Member

how long are we going to be in the roaring 40's all this up and down movement is making me a bit green in the gills

11. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Awesome, now I can go on ebay and send my hard-earned money to America, boosting their economy, to buy those new iPod accessories which only depreciate in value :D

lulz, as if :p

Going for Gold :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

And you should've seen the dog after Polly had finished with it, poor soul...

[​IMG]
    Source:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Bah, it's soooo boring in the brigg , no Bar , slow internet connection , and the dude they pulled out of the Sea before is starting to smell even worse.

$42,41 AUD

and all is well, guess I might turn in for the night , no party down here and this guy has not said a word since I got in here.

14. errol43

Southerncross/ What's the dogs name. Would it be spot by any chance or maybe silver with forked tongue.

I'm off to bed

Nightstackers goodnight

Regards Errol43

15. atsaki

atsaki New Member

$44.31

Going down again..

16. Ridesags

Ridesags New Member

AUD$40.24 USD$44.05 1.096

A Stormy night.

17. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I just lifted my head from my bunk see which way were sailing and now I am sea sick......
    I'm going back to lar lar land were everything is made of silver and gold and wealth untold.

18. Turk

Turk Active Member

I have sent Dr Karlov to the Bridge to make a thorough examination of the corpse that Bunker so kindly plucked from the briny deep last night. (Bunker is now resting in his cabin reading "Much Ado about Nothing".

Later today Dr Karlov said he will attempt to perform a DNA test on the victim to determine his identity.

The body was initially frozen solid, but it is starting to thaw out now so I will ask Dr Karlov to preserve it in a large barrel of rum.

I apologize for the odor Southern Cross - but after all - you did poach my Parrot.

If anyone wishes to speak to Dr Karlov you will have to use ALL CAPS - as he is rather hard of hearing - and his eyesight is even worse than rbaggio's.

(Yet Dr Karlov comes to us very highly recommended - some say he is able to make the blind hear and the deaf see.)

Thank you Hotel 46,

That would be the number 5 plank then. An excellent choice, and well befitting the serious nature of Southern Cross's crime. Two bones and a feather are all I have now.

I had him from an egg I did.

I'm sorry Maggie, I appreciate your tender feelings for Southern Cross but rules are rules.

If it's any consolation will give Southern Cross a fitting send off. Dress him up in a fancy uniform, give him a great last meal, and fire a couple of cannons and sing a few rousing songs. If there's one thing we can all be proud of here it's the quality of our executions; second to none, with a money back guarantee.

Never had ANY complaints and been in the business a year this August.

SPOT : USD 44.55 and rising.

19. errol43

Captain Turk. I have to report that at about 1800 hours, while on deck patrol, a custom vessel pulled alongside, A well dressed bloke introduced himself as Captain J P Morgan and said he had an RSPC man with him as well. They were here to investigate rumors that we had a dead body on board, as well as that crew members were being cruel to a parrot and a dog.

I told him that he had been watching too much TV and that I wouldn't awake Captain Turk because he has (censored) down with work lately. He said they would be back tonight and they would surely come aboard for an inspection. I said you and what army. He said the US army. I said thats good it took the us army 10 long years to find ozama unleaden and we could find him in a night.

I told them to sod off. Hope I said the right things Captain. Do you think we should get rid of the evidence.

A couple of reports to be made about incidents below deck but I know you have unleaden down with all the troubles of the SS. Will report them later Sir.

Feel free to ask my advice at any time Captain Kirk. I use to be a pirate in my younger days. Signed Errol F....

20. Maggie

Good evening crew, I bin down with Dr Karlov, fetching Pollies feathers and bones as asked by him.
    I bin looking at bin larden, a hole through his head and I said a few words of a nature that would raise the dead
    The captain's not appy a d southern X is for da sharks to be feed, im going below deck to see me mate is well fed

$45.20.