Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Aye Captain, only problem Captain, is few stores in the galley for sandwiches to be made. The men ar a hungry, deys no food coming our way. Wat dats ye say? I'll look to da south and try to find away.
    It's hard to find some treasure der are big ships in da way.

$41.31 The greed is already at play. They hold our stores and ask a kings ransom for the merry month of may.

2. Turk

Turk Active Member

A few questions have been asked about the current price action.

This is NOT a market correction! No new market information preceded the sudden take down!

Not quite convinced! Then Kate and Bill should thank their lucky stars that Osama was not located two days earlier - talk about clockwork propaganda!

It's all about banking, power and money and silver and gold are smack in the middle EVERYTHING!

JPM are now desperately covering their shorts right in significant and ongoing quantities; while this activity continues the volatility will go on. Ups and Downs.

(For Newbies: By flooding the computerized world wide silver market with countless unbacked ("empty promise") SELL orders (which technically behave like 'counterfeit' silver bars) the market 'perceives' a sudden glut of silver supply - and the silver price falls like a rock.)

How low will it go? It's hard to say right now. Tomorrow it will be much clearer. There will *probably* be a small recovery followed by more takedown 'events' later tonight, then we may see some levelling out before the price begins to recover slowly next week. We might hit a low point of around USD $37.50 in the next 48 hours.

As some have noted here, the 20 day moving average usually provides some good support. There is a limit to what even JPMuppet can do thankfully.

Has silver crashed! No. This is normal and healthy, and an excellent buying opportunity - if you can find the metal.

It always seems paradoxical but a big pull back like this actually strengthens the price going forward. Just look at the 10 year chart for proof of this!

Patience is ALL that is required. One day only the strong stackers will be left standing - with their grubby old kooks gripped vice-like in their unyielding fingers!

The media are currently painting this as "Silver bulls smashed in sell-off!" Most of the week old newbies here know more about silver that a dozen of those sorry MSM hacks! Those writers only get to write headlines like that because the own the paper and have turned off reader feedback.

So here is a free headline courtesy of Silver Stackers to these writers:

SILVER BULL IS WALKING BACKWARD - BUT HE IS FACING YOU! (YOU ARE TOAST!)

So, what's the damage? Not a lot. Selling here has dried up. Smart move! Why sell today when you saw the price rise 12% in three weeks.

The 'oh-so-crashed' price of today is still higher than spot was on April 14 only three weeks ago! (Compare that to the 2008 'recovery' which is still revving in neutral).

In summary:

What should you do? Strong Buy!
    Should you wait for a further pullback before buying? How lucky do you feel?
    Should you sell some of your stack at $50? Only if you need a bigger truck, or food.
    Where will silver end this year? At least USD $60 and probably very much higher.
    Should I buy coins or bars? Depends entirely on what the dealers have left now.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

O Captain My Captain....

4. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The captain's steady hand is on the helm, feet planted firmly on the deck.

5. Teh silvers

Teh silvers Member

Looks like were moving again :)

6. BigBen

BigBen New Member

How would you know if it is or is not a correction and how do you know of all the news in the world regarding silver? You don't. Biased summary regarding your investment ownership and hopeful direction.
    How do you personally know what JP Morgan and affiliates are investing in? You don't.
    Im heavily short atm, dont own a gram of silver, my market maker probally doesnt either, and i mr evil too?
    Show me how the 20 day ma stands up, it may as well not be there for a volatile commodity like silver, this is misinformation and clumsy at best. TA means more than just a 20 day MA.
    Show some charts or company records, because your just another perma bull shouting like the herd. Sad really, like a mom and dad RE investor.
    Lol patience is all thats required, mate the markets will do whatever they want longer than you can stash your dusty coins in your sock drawer for, of which they will never change hands for a daily item to be consumed.

How on earth would you know if journalists and commentators own silver or not, collectively as a group? You dont, and again just more talk.

This is becoming like a cult where the only direction is UP UP and away.
    Enjoy the ride, just be careful.

7. Turk

Turk Active Member

Neither North, nor South Crew!

That's just what they're expecting us to do.

We're now going to drift sideways for a week.

In other words we're going EAST!

I have been talking to poor Ozama this morning. He's feeling a lot better and is quite a charming and articulate fellow.
    He loves our jelly beans and can't believe the speed of our internet connections.
    He says the good ship Night Stackers is the most sane place he's been in the past 10 years or so. Poor soul must have been though heck!

I said I wasn't too sure about harbouring the world's number one wanted terrorist on board a prestigious precious metal vessel such as ours, but he told me plainly:

"WANTED? Look, I've paid my debt to society and I'm no longer wanted! I died of renal failure in Dec 2001, then Benazir Bhutto said I was hunted down and killed several years later. Last week U.S. Navy Seals ambushed my disarmed corpse, shot a hole in my head, took videos of the event, lost the evidence, tested my DNA, and then dropped me head first into the ocean from an army helicopter."

"Do you call THAT 'wanted'??"

"Don't you understand? They won, I lost! It's game over dude. I'm dead!"

"Man, I am SO dead it hurts!"

"And to think that my biggest regret used to be that I only had one life to give for my country..."

His voice trailed away. He had a good point so I agreed "It's probably good you only die twice."

Now the good news is that he claims to know the location of a sunken treasure galleon, located in deep water just off the west coast of Afghanistan.

A king's ransom might soon be ours for the taking!

We sail tonight!

SPOT USD: $42.14 and rising.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Job Well done, the Capn will be proud.

Impertinent Blaggard , it would seem that someones leotard got all bunched up and forced some sand into it's girly bits .

The sharks may want some sweet's after such a sour meal, Throw them a barrel of treacle to wash away the taste 46.

9. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm on this ship in the last 5 1/2 years, long before the forum started, and all what I looking for is buying opportunity.
    If I buy few dollars early not a big deal for me, but we need you on board as well, and you are not mr evil, you are our supplier. After all without sellers how could we buy?
    We need people who stack fiat and feel richer that way. We just are negotiating the right price suite for both of us. No argument here just business as usual.

10. Maggie

Arr Captain, once again ya confirmed me own feelings and tanx ta hotel 46 we hav avoided mutiny so near
    We sail ta night, aye, aye me Captain, we may need the boy in da cabin to show us da way.

11. Ernster

Ernster New Member

boom silver just dropped 33 cents.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

LMHOAO :D Now just think, if he stacked physical instead of Paper He could of A: thrown it at Lil shark and Daddy shark and fought them off or B: Sunk along with it and died still full of shit by drowning.

BTW who let the blaggard on board ?

13. Maggie

Evening southern X, hav ya seen da Captain, for I need his advise. me kats been held ta ransom by dem pirates from
    the ship called tha Kitty kustoms Keepers. I need ta plot me course of action. Tis not fare da can't be there, da be a fretting

$40.49

14. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

up up up down down down leotard pushing sand in his girly bits tastes better with the shit scared out of him hahahahaha well done guys no lack of imagination here i think you better send me some of them thar mushrooms ye picked on the last shore break

15. Guest

Guest Guest

This one be for the Witch

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URvZWysNAw8[/youtube]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

OH Poor Pussy, I think the Capn be studying his charts an stuff and wishes not to be disturbed, Maybe the good Doctor Karlov could help unlock your littly Kitty? ;)

17. Guest

Guest Guest

OOH NO renovator, you need to be crazy already to take them , If not already bamboozled of the mind and you imbibe the Silver Tops of Toodamoon Isle you risk great danger to your wellbeing.

You could lose your mind and start stacking Paper , Hallucinate bears surfing down waves or doing the backstroke past the ship and the like , start studying the arcane art of Investment in Real estate, maybe even fractional Banking . In the end you suffer a major case of anal retentiveness and things start backing up till your insides empty out the wrong way and your speech becomes garbled.

Look at what happened to the last poor fool, 46 tells me it took a good hour for the sharks to clean him out before he became palatable, and even then he had to thro in another barrel of treacle before their grin's came back.

No renovator , you need to work your way up to the Silver Tops , Here try some of this Jingleberry Bush in your pipe, if you are still onboard in the morn we will talk some more. :cool:

$37.57 AUD with peaks and troughs like a Japanese Richter scale . Might be a turbulent night me arrty's .

18. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

il try a little jingleberry bush but im not having any dangleberry juice !!!!

19. BigBen

BigBen New Member

LMAO!!!
    I actually have a big fear of sharks, and regular bad dreams about them a few times a week, after living on the ocean for a few years then moving to the city for a bit, developed the fear :)

I am on board, considering swapping some of my 'worthless fiat' as you term it, for some shiny stuff. And am also a small time copper fiend :)

20. Turk

Turk Active Member

I hope so. I like BigBen! I hope he returns so we can chat some more. We might not see eye to eye on everything but that's coz of the old Patch.

Tonight I will be very busy planning our voyage to the deep water harbours of Afganistan.

Ozama is up and about now. He is excited to be facing a new life out of the public eye.

SPOT USD: 41.58 and rising (for now)