Market closes in 40 minutes

Discussion in 'Silver' started by sammysilver, Oct 10, 2014.

1. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What's the story with Harvey Organ? Seriously? For years he's been claiming that there's no gold or silver left above ground and that the price is just about to explode, literally within days! And when it doesn't its always the crooked bankers. Everything is crooked bankers. And then the next week he's back again. And again. And again.

Harvey Organ, April 20, 2012: "So right now, people are going to say: How high can it go? And I'm going to tell you: You are going to go to sleep on Thursday night and gold may be $1,670. And then you wake up the next day and it's going to be a banking holiday. And gold will be $3,000 bid, no offer. No offer and it will be a banking holiday. Because there will be a failure to deliver. You've got to have physical coins or bars. If all you have is a piece of paper that's all it is! It will just blow up in smoke."

And today's article... its crooked bankers again! "As promised to you, the crooked bankers continue with their criminal ways with a MASSIVE RAID on gold and silver on the week of options expiry."

One day gold is sure head up again, maybe suddenly -- who knows -- but I bet when that day comes there will be people will praise Harvey for being a true market genius.

3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Three weeks later and it's Armageddon! "When the war to end all wars comes, I'm a gedding outa here!"

With less than an hour to go, who would of thunk a spot of $18.30.A year and a half a go, I reckoned it would be twice that. The only stackers with nothing to worry about are the $10 State coin stackers, only needing another 85 cents to bottom at $10 each spot.

With silver so cheap are we seeing new silver drying up? I'm out to buy cheap fifties next week from the LCSs. Hoping to get them at about $7.20. One dealer told me last week he has a client with 70,000 of the little buggers.

Stay calm
    and keep
    stacking.

4. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Those ten dollar coins are great but the 25 dollar ladies are... :cool:

5. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

are u sure its not going to $30 bu xmas and $34 by easter again?

6. SpacePete

Don't you ever forget??

7. sammysilver

Don't worry about him, his sideways prediction was further out, downside, than my upside prediction.

8. Court Jester

not quite, your multiple times at predicting $36 was a joke

9. sammysilver

At $27, I said $36, an increase of 25%. You said sideways and it dropped to what it is today, a drop of over 30%.

10. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

I predict 18 $ silver by nov 14 :) although not sure where I can buy any under 20 , so sticking with non blobs :D

11. Court Jester

I said mid - low 20's

@ 18.34 it is only $1.70 off not the $10+ dollars of your crackhead predictions.

so it is about 10-15% off but nice try there you were smoking crack the past 18months I was pretty close and still am.

12. Andy28

Andy28 Well-Known Member

Of course it wont drop or rise by $15 in one day, so from one day to the next it will always be "sideways" by your definition. If you were really saying sideways at $27 (Im not sure if you did, just going off that quote), fair to say it is quite a bit lower now don't you think?

13. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I think we might be seeing a few CJ sideways signatures soon to be kept for posterity

CJ its gone down ...down..down... not sideways :p: So i would say your predictions are just as close as sammy's . pot ..kettle ? eh ? lol

14. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Don't forget Valuecreator/destroyer saying silver is not going any lower. That prediction lasted hours.

15. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Yeah that guy was a real winner. Actually, a real bozo. He reminded me of James Turk, or better yet, David Morgan, actually, like Sprott, or...need I go on? I think it was his wife who slapped him in the face when we were telling him that he was a perma bull pumptart...and to not pay attention to us...she's probably beating the crap out of him as I type...and he cries, 'uncle.' :D

16. SpacePete

My chart agrees with Court Jester:

[​IMG]

17. Court Jester

I see you have drank sammys coolaide

i dont think it was ever touching $30 aud this year so I dont know what you BS chart is showing.

like I have been saying since mid 2013 it will be trending sideways and for almost 18 months it has been doing just that I did say for three years and even @ 18.34 ( and I dont believe it will go much if any lower) it is in the ball park of my prediction

Sammy was smoking crack with everyone else here predicting to the moon back the truck up silver is cheap callers. fucking idiots the lot of em, including yourself. LIke I said it will still trend <---------sideways ------> for a while yet

this is a small blip on a long trend <---sideways -------> of my mid to low $20's prediction for at least the next 6-12 months.

like I said silver is a dead asset ( and have been saying this for a while) and your funds are better spent elsewhere and this wont change for the foresseable future.

18. Court Jester

low to mid $20 was my prediction and it has hovered in this band for about 18 months so far. not a day to day basis.

19. SpacePete

Starts early 2013 actually. Look in the bottom corner and you can see where the chart is in relation to the longer run of historical prices.

The large red arrow is pointing to late June, 2013, approximately when you say you started predicting sideways. Then a couple of months later silver shot up to near $28/oz in August.

So silver was around $21.50 at the start, then went sideways to $27.50 then bounced around a bit and now its $18.34. Peak to trough is over $9 during the period so far.

20. SpacePete

$27.50 is low to mid $20s?
    $18.34 is low to mid $20s?