LiteCoin Future Prices

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by SilverSale, Nov 18, 2013.

1. beeteecee

beeteecee New Member Silver Stacker

Can still order from the bitcoin forum as it should work out a lot cheaper for smaller orders if you go through a reseller.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214589.0

(not implying they're cheap though)

Add: And there's also physical litecoins. "Lealeana" or something like that. And others too.

2. Mimaki

Mimaki Member

enjoying these LTC waves :)

3. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

I did well over the weekend. Not as well as your LTC trade is going. Nonetheless, I judge things on how many BTC I'm up/Not AUD.

Any theories as to how the weekend dip scenario may play out as the weeks turn to months and then years??.

4. ninteno

ninteno Member

Market seem to work like this at the moment. But how long will this work. Anybody has to pay for the extra coins you make on this deals.
    These deals will make the market highly volatile and the more people do the same its getting more and more volatily and new people
    ( who have to pay for your extra coins in your wallet ) wont come to the market in future because of this reason.
    So at the end, you are also on the loosing side because your coins will have a lower price level at the end of this game

At the moment i looks loke a win win situation but on one Monday morning prices wont rise again

5. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

Yes, this is the major down side to the situation. I hope the situation resolves. That saidI'm guilty as charged at the moment :|

I'm wondering if, as more traders work try to play it, maybe it will become more stabilised. ??????

6. beeteecee

beeteecee New Member Silver Stacker

Yeah that's what I think. All volume is good.

Something to consider ninteno, is that plenty of the high rollers make screwups and lose large amounts of coin while trading sometimes. Ultimately, it's a free market. People need to understand the risks for themselves before they jump in a pool of sharks since nobody is holding a gun to their head to trade. :)

I think if a newcomer got burnt, they would probably just back off and hold, not trade, as that's a lot less risky way of making a profit.

7. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I wouldn't be too concerned being a bag holder for LTC or BTC if you paid to much for it as you will get it back soon enough long as you dont panic and sell. it's going to bed holding USD that terrifies me. I got caught 2 weeks ago, but this time around smashed it, even though I was way off the bottom.
    I'm happy for these predictable ish weekly cycles to continue.
    though every time I am more cautious about them.
    I dont think they do cryptos any favours.

8. Mimaki

Mimaki Member

on its way back down again this weekend... bit slower rate though ;)