LiteCoin Future Prices

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by SilverSale, Nov 18, 2013.

1. beeteecee

beeteecee New Member Silver Stacker

Last I checked there's only really the official client available from litecoin.org for PCs. Not sure on the phone options. Your ___coins in general might be safer on your PC than your phone. Guess that depends on your PC and your phone though. If you just want to keep them safe offline, look into paper wallets. bitaddress.org for BTC and liteaddress.org for LTC.

2. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

I've the official Litecoin-Qt wallet but I've not used. I'll test it out. I had a bad experience with the Bitcoin-Qt wallet so I've not got around to utilising the Litecoin-QT. I'll do it this evening. Tomorrow I plan to buy a smartphone with Litecoins from company Millennius, a Melbourne based 'internet shop' with an office on Swanson St.

So..ya :) . At the moment I don't have a phone with internet apps that can handle Bitcoins etc. So it is a little exciting to get a smartphone and utilise further aspects of Bitcoin etc from my POV.

3. Lead Chucka

Lead Chucka Member

Thanks guys. I'll get it when the net is back in action. Not a fan of having a wallet on the phone as these things can die/disappear easily. I'm just doing it all through the browser - slow as f#@* but gets the job done.

4. spclst69

spclst69 Member

So for those that cashed out on Friday, when is the buy back?

5. Load of Bullion

'Sunday coming into Monday', IMHO . As we enter Monday, the prices will surely rise up again (although I'm thinking I may have missed the main low yesterday due to the Chinese Baidu decision).

I'm partly to blame for the volatility (a tiny weeny bit). The problem is, that the volatility will be scaring people out and away from the market.

It is going to be interesting in the weeks, (Christmas), months and years ahead to see what becomes of the weekend volatility. How is this going to play out.

6. STC

STC Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've already bought back in - maby a tad too early..?
    I'm happy with the % gains but just a little nervous, if the Chinese don't return to the market I will be scared.

You can look at fundamentals etc as with silver but markets are not often rational.

7. Load of Bullion

I'm about to buy back in to BTC. I have achieved my aim satisfactory degree.

Things happen super quickly and this gig does not stop for the weekend or take a holiday!. There are too many aspects to mention.

I'm learning more about markets, being part of dig crypto-currencies. Wait until we have more bank holidays & defaults for example. TONS of scenarios - :cool:

8. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

And I think we have now hit the denial phase. I find it extremely amusing that you post your little graphs everywhere in the silver section yet here we are at present with you in this state buying back into bitcoin.
    I will be waiting over the next couple of week for you to tell me "I told you so" when we pass through the bull trap.

9. beeteecee

10. Load of Bullion

The first sentence in my post in the silver section detailed that I've purchased 3 kilos of silver during the week. You seemingly failed to read that.
    I have experienced the silver bubble from one end of it to the other. I observed the basic characteristics one would expect during a bubble along the way.
    I detailed some of those characteristics in my 'reflective' post in silver section.

If you bought silver when it was in the 40's, that is the delusional stage according to the Hofstra University chart. See charts below.

[​IMG]

I'm not interested in grand standing and beating my chest. Sorry. Indeed, I purchased silver during the 'bull trap' and 'return to normal periods'. Not great times to buy, in hindsight.
    My financial exposure to BTC is not same as it to silver, but that is absolutely none of your business.
    Just as I don't outline how many mBTC I have.
    The BTC phenomenon has broadened my perspective, taught me some aspects about trading and it is something I would like to see flourish as the years roll on.

I may purchase more silver this coming week. :cool:

Would you care to start taking strips of me due to my silver purchasing times?. Or this just another prolonged one-sided stab at someone interested in BTC.

11. metalzzz

I was only criticising your blindness not how much you own. You don't seem to take it as well as you dish it out.
    Just relax buddy.

I'm just amazed that some people can repeat hype behaviour twice.

12. metalzzz

13. Load of Bullion

The historical silver charts teach me just about all I need to know about bubbles.
    I have zero financial exposure to BTC. I can't lose.

If I buy silver and it loses it's purchasing power against general daily staples like milk and bread - I consider this a loss.

I have a low tolerance for assumptive 'mind readers' and fools.

14. beeteecee

Did you buy any metals in April? Maybe it would be fun to do a profit comparison to determine who has missed the biggest opportunity.

15. metalzzz

im sure you would win, you are smarter than me. I would love to put my holdings onto a public forum, that would be great

16. beeteecee

Just say "I got some silver" or whatever. We can work off percentages.

Added: And lets let bitcoin crash fully, and take the very lowest low as the bitcoin value.

17. metalzzz

wow you seem to be getting a little antsy, are you ok buddy. we can talk if you want to pm me.

18. beeteecee

Thanks, maybe I'll hit you up for some investment advice some time.

19. Load of Bullion

If my memory serves me, and correct me if I'm wrong, metalzzz claimed to have bought into silver when it was in the 40s/oz.
    This might be a good topic to start the lesson. Ones actions speak the loudest...

20. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ahhh, refreshing....
    Someone who has good grasp on reality. :)
    Same goes for BTC though.