Join Australian Class Action Lawsuit Now

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by GoldenEye, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  2. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've already done this a while ago, but I'm glad to see you share it here.

sodl likes this.
  3. GoldenEye

You may have done a class action for vaccines, and I think this a new one for the whole virus overreaction by all states in Australia.

sodl, madaw1 and STKR like this.
  4. GoldenEye

I expect that this is just the beginning, and what you see in Vic will later come to all states. The Class Action is for all Australians.

sodl, willrocks, madaw1 and 1 other person like this.
  5. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You're 100% correct. This is very different to the one I signed up to.

madaw1, sodl and willrocks like this.
  6. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

I don't get it... ppl are just don't get the message... yes, there are (many) times govt neglected and abused their powers... but this class action is to give 'freedom'...for standing up for yourself... ok, lemme tell you something... how can you stand up when you're on deathbed in some hospital with ventilator stuck on your nose trying to help you breathe..? I hv seen it first hand where a mate I saw about 3-4 weeks ago in a get-together, and now I heard that he's on a ventilator... yes, I was doing my part to isolate myself at home...it was not fun, but I had to do it cause it was morally right thing to do.. fortunately I was the lucky one who did not get such horrific symptoms.
    Cut story short, why are we even thinking about dividing ourselves? Class action for? To be free? So, to burden the health system when we have influx of raised cases? Doctors, nurses and volunteers have not been burdened enough?

All I can say is "UNITE" not "DIVIDE". These types of things are already in US..and just look at them... is that what we want? High number of cases (& deaths) with ppl being ignorant...wait until one of your close encounters and it becomes surreal..

Just move to US if you think this type of attitude, they'll definitely welcome you cause they have more spare space there for ppl alike

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    potala, clear and Golden Stash like this.
  7. Golden Stash

Golden Stash Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I agree, sure its ok to say I’m all right lets get on with things but it IS a scary illness.

People also forget that if it did overwhelm our hospitals if left unchecked our medical system would not be able to cope . Thats when the hospital triage are forced to make hard decisions on who gets treatment.

You would think the Andrews government had a vested interest in the lockdowns. It is a necessary evil.
    I commend them for taking a hard line. We saw how quickly the second wave hit Melbourne when they relaxed the rules, he has no choice but to take a hard stance now.

potala, STC, clear and 1 other person like this.
  8. bubblebobble2

Amen.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    Golden Stash likes this.
  9. bubblebobble2

Is there a class action for me to NOT use my taxpayers monies on that woman when she goes to public health system?

STC likes this.
  10. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The chance of me dying of COVID-19 is 0.00043%. If you factor in me having zero co-morbidity factors the odds of me dying become increasingly unlikely by a multiple.

If you feel that COVID-19 such a deadly disease, by all means isolate yourself, stay at home, wear your PPE. But don't restrict others, bankrupt them, and ruin their lives because of your irrational fear.

If Sweden provided COVID-19 refugee status, I'd move there in a flash.

Then there's dictator Daniel Andrews. If Sydney were to apply the same rules as Melbourne. Sydney would currently be locked-down. He hasn't done a great job. He hasn't released his "Super Computer" model that "you can't argue with" to be inspected. He hasn't listened to the 30 odd medical doctors who've written an open letter stating the lock-down is no longer required.

forgedinfire, Jason1, STKR and 6 others like this.
  11. STC

STC Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How about we start a class action against every person that has broken quarantine?

Golden Stash likes this.
  12. GoldenEye

I understand that some people believe everything the media and govt are telling them, but there are many who don't and this number is rapidly increasing.

You need to ask yourself why the media and politicians are emphasizing the cases of covid when the death rate is actually similar to that of the annual flu death rate, and for every covid death there's over 200 people dying from other causes. It's actually batshit crazy to shut down a large portion of the economy, destroying peoples lives and businesses, and causing mental health problems and suicides of young people, just to hopefully extend the life of a few very sick old people.

The USA's CDC has also recently admitted that of all the covid deaths, 94% of those didn't actually die of covid, but they died of something else, such as cancer, stroke or heart disease. So only 6% of covid deaths actually died of covid. There's even this story of a man killed in a motorcycle accident as being listed as a covid death.
    https://www.newsweek.com/florida-ma...death-raising-doubts-over-health-data-1518994

There are many instances of inconsistencies and crazy rules, and you need to ask yourself why are the media and politicians trying to make this scamdemic look worse than it is, and what's really going on? As difficult as it is to accept, I think most people will eventually realise there is a problem with the official narrative, and that we have a serious crisis on our hands, and it's not the virus.

Ivykoin, forgedinfire, Karoi and 5 others like this.
  13. bubblebobble2

That's right guys, Only a small percentage of them died of COVID.. correct...most of the survivors end-up as vegetables and yes some recovered, with complications... most of these survivors did say they'd rather die than survived from COVID..

Golden Stash likes this.
  14. bubblebobble2

It is your choice. And please visit COVID ward when you have some spare time

15. silver kooka

silver kooka Active Member

From Governments own statistics there have been 2 deaths out of 17,000 positive cases of people under 50 years of age in Australia. It just does not make any sense at all to see them destroy the economy over this. There are other agendas at play.

16. bubblebobble2

Governments around the world are not trying to destroy economies... they just want health system to cope with influx of ppl flocking wards cause of COVID...doctors in Spain/Brazil/Italy had to make choices of who got to live and who didn't, because no available ventilators for every patient.

How would you feel when doctor decided to Let go your love one because 'statistically' the other patient had far more chances of survival?

Another class action to doctors too? When will this end?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    Golden Stash likes this.
  17. Timmy88

Timmy88 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Scary illness...this illness is so scary the only way you know you have it if you get a cotton bud shoved that far up your nose you will feel violated for the rest of your life.

Then you get the PCPR test which the inventor (who won a noble price specifically says it's not to be used for diagnosing corona group, and a bunch of other groups) because the PCPR test looks for a specific genetic DNA.
    Yep did you know we all have DNA, so obviously the more people get tested the more they find this specific DNA sequence.

What the government is doing now is trying to maintain some face, so they have a chance at keeping there jobs, and getting re-elected.

Because if the truth really came out and every single person became aware of it, people would literally want blood.

They don't want to say they stuffed up and over reacted and literally F*%# the entire economy, but that is exactly what they did, over nothing more than the flu.

Here's one for you, did you know back in March 2019 the patents for the corona virus 19 vaccine were lodged and in the patent application specifically said there is a potential deliberate release of covid 19.

Ask yourself
    What did the anzacs fight and die for

FREEDOM

Do you think you have it wearing your dust mask, not allowed to leave your house but for food, not allowed to be our of your house after 8PM, not allowed to take your kids/grand kids to the park and play on the slide because god forbid that the slide at the park has covid on it because covid can live on hard surfaces for up to 14 days....

Timmy

sodl, willrocks and GoldenEye like this.
  18. bubblebobble2

Before

FREEDOM

there were

SACRIFICE

19. bubblebobble2

Just like Trump said
    "
    Why these soldiers went to war? What was in it for Them?!
    "

20. Golden Stash

Golden Stash Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Such a naive post .

l***g and bubblebobble2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.