Gillard - I will not resign

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by CriticalSilver, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Jesus the above is Such an accurate and non partisan observation i think it wraps it up beautifully

REDBACK

2. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

that's cos he's posting here on SS ... see who can spot him! :lol:

3. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

+100

:lol:

4. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

This is the mindset of the statist. It is what enables a statist to exist. "I will be the one care, for you, for this evil problem" the statist pronounces.

A statist is willfully ignorant of natural market feedback mechanisms, as the acknowledgement of such threatens the statist's very existence. When the effects of these feedback systems appear, the statist is quick to label such as 'the devil', the 'evil one', that only I (the statist) can protect you from. An emotive distraction is applied, in place of commercial reality and market forces. This is a political technique as old as monkies and piles of bananas to divide.

Be very aware of this political technique. (or try to find where it does not exist).

Mal-investment is our only enemy, there is no more powerful wielder of this destruction than a statist.

5. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Mate- you must be the bloke who makes up those cheesy, lamebrained government propaganda/misinformation adverts (at taxpayers' expense) they like to describe as "explaining the facts"

:lol:

6. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

my previous comment applies equally well here!! :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

On a side note.Has anyone noticed the price of Banana's
    $10.99kg!!!!!!
    I almost fell over at the Supermarket.i thought they miss priced them.
    Anyone wanna swap an ounce of Silver for a bunch of Banana's???
    Let me know how much shipping is to Victoria.

REDBACK

8. jparrie

jparrie Member

Would that be the "economical with the truth" situation?

Bananas, not banana's.

9. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Any party that's sole platform for being elected is creating conflict and division between employers and employees does not deserve to be in government. They are prehistoric and have no solutions to anything except legislation that ties everyone up. They are so obsessed with this agenda that they have no capacity to run a nation or an economy. The Labour Party is as much of a "one trick pony" party as the Marijuana party when you strip back the rhetoric . They have no more talent for government than the marijuana party, that's why the economy contracts every time they get in. In the end with Labour and the unions, it always comes down to violence. Someone gets beaten up or has a shovel left on their doorstep. Thugs in suits.

10. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

lol The other countries pollies would have loved to have been taking over the helm of Australia instead of their own when the GFC hit. A mining boom in place, a surplus that Howard and Costello took 3 terms to get us into after paying off all the Labor debt, record unemployment levels and over a trillion dollars in super sitting on the sidelines reducing the burden on welfare (admittedly it was Labor that started super=Thumbs up). You could have put some year 12 Economics students in charge instead of Kevin07 and all these people would still be saying "Australia faired really well". Actually we did really well....in comparison to the rest of the F#chtards around the world.

Hang on a sec there, you are smarter than that to expect that rubbish to go straight through to the keeper aren't you?

-We don't have 100% debt to GDP because we weren't at 80% like the others when we started the GFC. If we were at 80% we would currently be at about 110%.

-Inflation is roughly 8.3% you don't think that is high?

-Not constantly bailing out our banks?..... Lets see: a few billion from Bernanke to Westpac and CBA, 57 Billion by the RBA in buying up Mortgage Backed Securities, FHOG, FHBG, Government Guarantees on deposits, should we go on?

-Other countries aren't bailing us out because we have Chindia doing that for us indirectly

-Unemployment has been artificially held low through government money and poor unemployment definitions. That won't last more than a couple of more years the way we are heading.

You are dead right on that one mate, they were handed a golden goose on a platter, have had several attempts at strangling it but she is still kicking for the time being.