Bill Still (Money Masters) Promoting Quark Coins

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by yennus, Dec 1, 2013.

1. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bill Still (Money Masters) Promoting/Pumping Quark Coins

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXhqSy0nbg[/youtube]

2. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Active Member Silver Stacker

Litecoin is the only real alternative coin as far as I am concerned.

The rest were just spawned from the massive influx of money into Bitcoin at the start of this year.

3. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I really think that some people haven't understood about Quark on 2 major levels:

1. Security architecture & algos are better than BTC's - this alone puts it out there as an attractive co-pilot or partner or even takeover target

...and probably something that's important to most people carving their own coins...

Notice anything?

2. http://coinchoose.com/charts.php

[​IMG]

ps - Could someone please tell the idiots at Btc-e trollbox why QRK dropped off coinmarketcap - the answer's here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg3790025#msg3790025

4. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Quark coins look like just another coin for the Miners and the Shills. I rather have a coin with more steady mining and no inflation.

Problem now is all you need to do to get rich releasing a new coin is to have a coin that rewards the miners not the spenders, pre-mine as much as you can get away with then give 50% of your pre-mined coins to Exchanges, Promoters and Programmers. Then flip your coins on the exchange weeks later, rinse and repeat.

5. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hadn't QRK been premined to tune of 250 million.. and due to mine another mill this year... So someone is holding a whole heap of them

6. tozak

Dunno if it was that many, I think we only hit 247 million in 6 months, however the Blockchain is already 19 weeks old so we may already be 4.5 months into the 6 months already so maybe 185,250,000 pre-mined?

7. VRS

Inflation on QRK = 1% per year mate - any conversions of BTC>fiat will actually be 'exploited' much more because of a. conversion/withdrawal fees and b. existing inflation rate/s on top of that in each currency zone/country won't it?

Can you do me a huge favour and post the link http://coinchoose.com/charts.php up on the btce trollbox so it can circulate - I can't post - people need to see why QRK's being bought (!)

That's why things like BBQcoin & Sexcoin have happened - these things have no relation to coins with some really unique features & applications like QRK, ie: security and mining turnover - 3rd behind BTC & LTC! - that means a lot whether you/I approve of BTC mining returns or not doesn't it surely? - but Sexcoin was always gonna happen wasn't it lol!?

8. pro$pector

pro$pector New Member

QRK was the result of the insane money we made off XPM when it was first released, CPU only mineable coins became cool.

The trouble is network admins and bot farm owners absolutely kill it on XPM and QRK, theres a huge amount of supply to be dumped and people sitting on 100x profits in QRK especially.

I also have a contact who owns a massive GPU farm, claiming the QRK algo can easily support GPU mining, its all over if that happens.

9. tozak

^ VRS

I think you need US$100 min now to post on BTC-e and I'm currently all in on a FTC and LTC trade

I'm not sure what your link is suggesting, yeah if it's more profitable for miners they will jump on it but doesn't that just mean more coins will be dumped on the market that will suppress the price of QRK?

QRK seems interesting, gonna play with it a little to see what it's like, first impression though is the initial Wallet takes forever to sync with the higher encryption level. I guess the time lost waiting for Blockchain to initially sync will be made up for if it is really is 5-6 times faster to transfer than LTC

Can a smart phone even sync fast enough to keep up with the Blockchain? seems like without a decent machine it's going to be hard to actually use it?

10. VRS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e8o-UcWY54[/youtube]

Yes Stiff Bill is a quirky old craggy fart into Quark - but remember he brought us The Secret of Oz - and The Money Masters - those seminal definitive documentaries on the rise of Rothschild & corporate dominance which any of us who scorn control of fiat and politico-bankster corruption hold so dear...

Listen to what he says... he's entitled to his opinion - and why he thinks this way about QRK...

(For anyone who hasn't seen either of the older docu's here they are:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpO-WBz_mw[/youtube]

11. VRS

No, the stated purpose of QRK is to limit release of premined to 1% per year - I think if the developers of it were going to dump then they would've started already - if they do that after heralding it as 'the Community Coin' then the thing will be worth nish in about 5 seconds.

Also it's due to be listed on btc38 and probably, thinking ahead, on btc-e but that's not confirmed yet. The security aspect for small net worth investors, those sceptical about these 'dodgy' electronic currencies, when every day one supposedly 'secure' site is pillaged of BTC or other coins, is also a massively underestimated factor perhaps.

In terms of liquidity, I share your concern - I just don't think they'd damage their own usp's - but there are a lot of sceptics, understandably, especially the larger cap coin holders. After all the trolling on btce over the weekend I pi$$ed myself laughing when lo & behold, QRK turns up on Monday morning at #5 cap lolol! Serves 'em right - they're being shortsighted ihmo.

12. ilikecoins

ilikecoins Active Member Silver Stacker

Anyone selling? :)

13. VRS

14. tozak

^ VRS

Confused,

Wikipedia says "Issuing Interval - In the first 6 months, 247 million QRK will be mined"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(cryptocurrency)

But then Coinmarketcap.com says 245,642,561 currently mined (so already 99.45% initially mined) that's a heck of a lot of pre-mining
    http://coinmarketcap.com/

It's also a week old digital currency with a 19 week old block chain?

15. VRS

The point is ultra-rapid distribution/dissemination I think - which probably accounts for not only the pie chart diagram on profitability, but the volume of BTC/QRK trades on Cryptsy - it's pretty staggering - 2.5x that of LTC (which has a mkt cap 12x bigger than QRK - uh!!?!?)

[​IMG]

16. ilikecoins

ilikecoins Active Member Silver Stacker

17. pro$pector

pro$pector New Member

It is a lot older than one week, IIRC it came out not long after Primecoin (XPM).

18. tozak

^ Well I guess that could work

Oh yeah the Volume and sudden increase in Market Cap is beyond belief, I wasn't going to bother with the alt currencies besides LTC but think maybe now I should get some Qwarkers as well. It does seem to offer something BTC and LTC don't so probably worth a punt.

As long as the Market Cap stays strong then I can only assume it will have to end up on all exchanges at some point.

19. Noppy

Noppy New Member

Picked some up last week. Will hold for a month and see where it goes. Getting BTC-e will be a plus. Cryptsy just seems so wrong with the open buy and sell orders.

20. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I disagree. Something new and better will come along that will overtake it.