Bill Still (Money Masters) Promoting Quark Coins

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by yennus, Dec 1, 2013.

1. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks Tozak for that vid :)

Any chance that you might be buying up some QRK?

2. beeteecee

beeteecee New Member Silver Stacker

Lets say top bid was .00015 and I had a bid at .00013, well the bids and asks would refresh themselves and be completely nonsensical. It would seem as though someone was doing huge market sells down to say .00011 and my bid should have been filled but it wasn't, and then the page would refresh and everything would be like it was a minute ago with all the bids still there. When I saw it was having problems I googled it and people were thinking BTer was the next hit-and-run taking place. People couldn't withdraw funds at all a couple of days ago.

Also stuff like has been mentioned - I set three buy orders, yet looking at the active orders page would show between zero and 3 active orders, depending how often you refreshed. I could not fill ask orders either.

I freaked a little but but was able to successfully withdraw the btc by this morning. The site seems pretty good to me apart from that - used it a couple times previously.

3. pro$pector

pro$pector New Member

It sounds like trade engine lag, probably nothing sinister.

It's basically just a totally shit trading engine causing all those dramas. Has been a common theme at Cryptsy for ages.