Big Perth Mint Delivery

Discussion in 'Silver' started by CriticalSilver, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

Distribution is a must. I am just not sure it cannot be done with a shortened spade. Military style. Especially if I'll do it from the inside of a tent for the concealment.

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Can I ask what age demographic you fall in Sparrow?

3. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

i have a single daughter with a hump on her back & various other problems but she is obediant ..are you interested ?

4. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

Middle age. Do you have anybody in mind? :D

I am not very marriageable. Because I am an asperger. Women do not feel enthusiastic about my kind. Too dry and too intellectual. :(

But the most significant shortcoming of mine is that I am extremely egalitarian with everyone INCLUDING my wife. It seems they cannot tolerate this attitude. They need a definite pecking order in the family. If I am not able either to dominate or submit I am not perceived by them as a loving husband. They I guess unless she is a asperger too (I have never met an asperger woman) were programmed in their parent's family that there are only two acceptable roles: dominant or submissive. There is no a third one!

5. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

You cant use a petrol driven post-hole digger in a tent, you'll die from carbon monoxide poisoning, so you may have to buy a block on sandy soil and a shovel would be fine, you can dig a few feet down with one. Just don't buy a block near the sea where storm surge might be a problem.

do a google search for post-hole diggers to determine how deep they go, you can get 1 man hydraulic post hole diggers which i didn't know about

another option is to buy a block of land, put a shed on it, buy a tinny and put it in the shed, build a chook pen out the back, use 2.8m hardwood bush logs as corner posts, put some of your stash in the bottom of the hole then put the posts on top.
    Then let me stay there on holidays, your stash will be safe from me, i'd be stuffed if I'd bother lifting 150kg or more logs out of a hole just to get your stash, after all, too much work, I'd be on holidays

6. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

As I mentioned earlier as a foreigner I cannot buy a land in Australia at least easily and for a symbolic price. There are some specific restrictions. :(

7. mmm....shiney!

Yeh but the chook pen idea was still good wasn't it? :D

8. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

Yes. Definitely.

Especially the part with your offer to help. :D

9. mmm....shiney!

supervisory role only :)

10. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

Sure. I'll keep it in mind. You will be the first one I ask if I see I need help.

11. Rothbard

Rothbard New Member

12. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

13. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

14. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

It seems the quite reasonable fear of impending confiscation will begin to have a nasty psychological effect on some people.

The PM stackers face situation when they have been the most smart and farsighted of the sheeple and it is they who will be raped by the cabal.Without the Vaseline. The sheeple at least are unaware what is waiting for them.

It is a classical catch 22 situation. Not to hide in a PM "bunker" would be simply being childish and stupid, to find enough the gray stuff to have hidden in the "bunker" would mean being smart and THEREFORE violated.

Which is better?

I am quite sure that the premium of "unofficially" bought PM must grow ever-significantly in the nearest future.
    Actually is seems to me this is just an unalienable part of being genuine mature PM stacker if one wants to have even a semblance of a peace of mind.

Obviously nobody is suggesting to violate a law of land. But at the same time the very fact of making an immoral action a legal law cannot change the unethical nature of it.

15. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

I believe that in the long run the psychology is always more important than the mercantile considerations.

Could it be more efficient to bury PM without clear hope to ever use it than to just surrender and to receive some fiat remuneration?

Somehow it vaguely reminds me some instructive episodes from the Bible.