Anyone else waiting for an order from Bullionbourse?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Lunartic, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I only buy what is available for delivery. Waiting isn't my thing especially when money is involved

2. SilverMark

SilverMark Member

I did an order before Christmas and there was a 2 week delay on the items. Have heard nothing since so sent an email yesterday and got one straight back saying they would look into it and let me know. I'm not worried, they have been really good in the past. Likely just a supply issue.

3. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pert mint don't give a rat's a@@. They have all the money in the world they want.They are playing with us as they desire:))At the end all the suppliers are taking the heat, like BB.

Why dont you call PM and tell them that you need the dragon?But please tell them Im waiting on that too:))

4. silverstar1

silverstar1 New Member

Yes I know it is probably not BB fault which is why I have faith in them this long, and they were very apologetic, friendly and offered credit or refund which all of that goes a long way with me and means alot, which I certainly cant say for some dealers I have dealt with and no longer deal with . I know people here support their reputation and I kind of feel for them because I bet they are catching hell about it from alot of angry people. I wish they could throw in a 1oz round or something just to say thanks and sorry about the wait. I will still wait patiently though and do not harbor any animosity towards them again I kind of feel bad for them. Now as far as the Perth mint goes , I love some of theyre products but what a terrible way to transact business and what really gets me is they cant fill orders that are way overdue to long loyal customers like BB but they can crank out a bunch of new colored garbage and fill new special custom orders for such to china , germany , the US, russia and god knows who else. Then again I guess they are a government run entity so I guess I shouldnt expect any different... OK had to get that off my chest!

5. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

I spoke to Tim a few weeks ago regarding this thread.

7. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And A Perth Mint distribution Agent...http://www.perthmint.com.au/perth-mint-coin-distributors-australia.aspx
    Does the PM take any responsibility ?