Anyone else waiting for an order from Bullionbourse?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Lunartic, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Silver at $29.50 right now--damn glad I made that call last night!!!:D

2. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Received my subbed order yesterday, great packaging, and flawless products--even through all the headache, I'm satisfied. :D

3. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

For a solely online business, you'd think email turnaround would be a must, within 24 hours or 48 max.

4. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hang-on.. so youve just recieved a subbed order? When is everyone getting there actual Dragon order? Wasnt it a mid-jan send-out?

Id be interested to know if anyone is politely waiting for there Dragons from last September? I see no sign that PM has began re-minting Drags.. too busy breaking records with coloured sticker coins and mid-couetus koalas

1for1

5. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I received some 10 oz and 1 kilo Dragons last week from PM that I ordered just after xmas for about a 2 week turn around so they do have them.

SS77

6. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Those have been available the whole time

7. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi, the thread was only about the dragon bullion not available .. ie: 1/2, 2 and 5...

As stated above there is no question about Dragons that have had total availability since September such as the 1kg and 10oz Drags which are available everywhere in stock with zero delays.

Anyone have on-topic information ?

1for1

8. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Hey 1for1--had to get to iPad to actually type. I had to do the sub at $28-- and $2.50 later, seems like I did it at about the right time. I wound up with 37% more ozs, and the way prices are falling for dragons in North America, had to be done. Everything I have seen and heard is that they will start in feb, and mint the hell out of them, crushing premiums. I still have some 1/2 ozers on order, but instant 37% gain?? I think I made the right move. :D

fishin

9. Auagau

Auagau Active Member

Good way to hedge silver prices, buy a tonne of the stuff at current price - only items with long lead time.

If spot rises then take delivery, if spot falls then cancel order...

10. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

I think I take offense to that as it is unethical to say the least! I waited 3.5 months, they offered to sub order, said I would wait, 1.5 months later pulled the pin and subbed--I could have just cancelled and demanded a refund. The scenario you stated was the last thing from my mind when I placed the dragon order, I would be careful with that wording as bullion sales are legally binding agreements when delivered as promised.

11. Sumerian

Sumerian Member

As a BB thread is back up i will mention they now allow you to combine orders, i was told they can hold it for 2 months and then add them all together etc.

You can choose it as a payment option. There was another thread around somewhere wondering about this.

12. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi, most dealers would have policies that would prevent this scenerio from playing out..

BB do not usually allow these subs and refunds etc but im glad they were flexible, i know i have since swung business there way but if they would more rigid and kept my cash regardless then i surely would of severed my ties...

None of us wanted more or less than the dragons we ordered delvered to us in good time so any notion we intended to profit off the 4 month delay is would be absurd, if you have any luck with this you may wish to report it and let us know but best keep that to yourself imo.

I can wait til next month to buy so only hope the spot price dosent surge..

May grab a couple off Steve (from Auroraetluna) if i get anxious about the wait.

1for1

13. Auagau

Auagau Active Member

I dont particularly care about how i worded my post as it is not something i have ever done, nor will ever do.

I wasn't implying that you had that in your mind from the beginning, i was just mentioning that it could be done, although not with any guarantee.

14. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bullion Bourse have delivered my last 2 orders really quickly (within a week to the east coast).

Meanwhile, one of the other site sponsors has had my order status marked "awaiting shipment" for a week.

What does that mean? After receiving my payment, they couldn't be bothered to get to the post office all week?????

15. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You need to kick their ar5es5 mate - they will get stuff out to you quickly - but only if you really phone 'em to the point where they know who's going to be phoning precisely ten minutes later - all throughout the day - if you get my drift - Nice bunch of lads tho' actually...

16. silverstar1

silverstar1 New Member

OK I hate to bring this up again and I think I have been more than patient but lets see september, october, november, december january, ??? still no silver dragons! Has anyone else yet received the 1/2 or 5 oz silver dragons yet from BB i am trying to cut them some slack and people seem to back them up here but i am starting to get upset. At the least they need to call the perth mint and give a good ass chewin!!!!!

17. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

I too am wondering if they ever will be minted again--they were accomodating swapping my order, but have an order placed since dec 27--from in stock items---and still not shipped--WTF??? I did get one response back, but sure seems like a bush league outfit---dont see dealing with them too much anymore--this shit is getting way old :rolleyes:

18. silverstar1

silverstar1 New Member

So no one else is still waiting on these??

19. silversardine

silversardine Member

It is the mint that is the issue, we can't uy them locally either. Still BB are not good on communicating.

They need to have follow up emails in place, every few weeks, just to let people kow they haven't been forgotten and remind them of the issue. That also gives the customer a reminder that if they want their funds back or a swap then they can do it without another month going past.

20. Auagau

Auagau Active Member

Perhaps gold pelican can request the company to respond to this thread? They are a forum sponsor after all.