A missed Micky D's Breakfast, just think...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by barsenault, Nov 9, 2014.

1. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

what happens when the dollar runs into to trouble. Or the economy goes into to tank mode. Guns, PM's and food. Oh, and this just happened a few days ago. And they want to take away our guns in the U.S. Yeah, okay.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb9LcRP4BSU[/youtube]

2. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

and the guy sat down. the chicks on drugs left, probably had a visit by the cops later on, and we got a cool video out of it. you think that this situation would have been improved by a shooting death? or gun fight??.. they should take the guns if this is how these things would play out without them.

3. CFP

CFP New Member

throat strike, problem solved. Anyone comes at me with a chair like that, that is what will happen or blood choke them until they drop. No discrimination here either, everyone will get some sort of self defense treatment in accordance with the force escalation model. But I digress, a gun was not needed in that situation.

4. barsenault

Glad you're in Austraila and not in the U.S. Our country was founded with basic freedoms, that most of the world knows nothing about. Because after Mickey D's in a colapsed world (even in a bad economic environment), they will circle houses and get what they think they are 'entitled' to, and fortunately, they'll have to get thru the armorment of my home, to hurt or take anything or anyone in my household. You on the other hand, can continue smoking the peace, love and happiness pipe, and watched love ones raped, and goods stolen. Have fun. Sorry, I'm not a believer in the goodness of ALL of humanity; and why they won't take away our guns in the U.S. Or they better not try.

5. barsenault

My point wasn't in that 'situation.' My point was they missed a mere micky 'd's breakfast, and this is how these folks responded. Can you imagine if they can't get their goods from Walmart of from the EBT cards. Look out. I guarantee you, it won't be chairs and sticks they come at us with...and it's not a sandwich they're looking for...good luck with the choke hold protecting your PM's, and family...I'll take my guns. Thank you very much. You must be from Australia too. LOL. Peace, love and happiness pipe smoking. LOL.

6. CFP

CFP New Member

No, No, No, I am from South Aussie, you would know that as Antartica. We have harpoon guns here to keep the polar bears away, I guess you could classify that as a gun...

jokes aside, I am a sporting shooter and a veteran. They say it takes 72 hrs after an event for humans to stop being civilised although as we can see from the video it could very well be less time than that. We don't have conceal and carry over here, with good reason to. And if you don't have your firearm on you which I am sure is often, it is good to know how to handle yourself or at the very least be able to do something other than draw when the situation doesn't warrant it.
    Also btw, it takes the average person 21 feet of distance to effectively draw and fire their weapon on an adversary. In layman's terms, if I am 4 meters away from you I should be able to close on you and stab you before you can shoot me. So in most urban situations when you are not expecting it, self defence, firearm retention training and a knife are a LOT more effective.

7. barsenault

3 days or 72 hours before these sickos figure out, 'hey, let's go to that neighborhood, they seem to be 'nice' people who want to share their ladies, money, food, and PM's?' Yeah, I'd say in these parts of the U.S. it will be a lot sooner. More like a few hours when their fat, lazy arse bellies start screaming for 'fill me up now.' And all I'm saying is, don't come by this house, or you'll get a mouth full of metal, and it's not the silver or gold metal type either. You see, we Americans (as have you CFP) don't forget tyranny. We got our freedom rebelling against tryanny. Good thing we had guns to fight against those damn red coats. If they took away their guns, I wouldn't be typing this from the comfort of my home as an American. We don't forget Stalin. We don't forget Hitler. These men took away gun rights, and history was ripe for these sickos. History does repeat. We'll be ready as a population if it does. It's been said that if the U.S was ever occupied, it's citizens could take back the Country, because of the number of civilians who own fire-arms. Unfotunately these same guns used for self-protection can be used for evil as we've seen. But we shouldn't ban them just because there are a few sickos. Just as we don't ban knives, or cars or anything else that can be used as a blunt weapon. This rant wasn't directed at you CFP, but at our peace smoking hippee friends. :)))

8. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is probably stirring but Justified is one great series! Worth a binge watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wzAGE4quWU[/youtube]

9. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

firstly who would want to occupy America? Far to many Americans in it, I'm quite glad for you to wall your selves away and keep all snug behind your walls.

I did have some more points but they are generally of the wow you realy love your guns. Are you compensating for something?

10. Kk

Kk New Member

In Australia the occasional "king hit" occurs. In the U.S.A the occasional mass shooting at a school, university, cinema occurs...

11. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I am all for gun ownership for the protection of oneself and family in the home.

But I no longer buy this notion that in a SHTF scenario in the US that the masses who will be most desperate and willing to use violence against others (the power hungry, the one's who have an entitlement mentality, the mentaly unstable, and the poor) will be interested in blobs of silver over a whole host of other much more important things. Instead, they will be interested in the things that are most necessary to carry on life as they have been (human nature dictates this); clean water, food, energy / fuel, communication tools, and medications as just a few critical things that come to mind quickly.

In a SHTF scenario, what individual will be going out of their way to expose them self to potential danger to buy (or trade away actual important goods for) blobs of metal from crazed stackers who will also have to jeopardize their own safety to travel to some alleged dude who thinks that your blobs of metal are so important to buy in a SHTF crisis. With blobs of metal in a SHTF crisis you can not drink them, eat them, power your car or cell phone with them, use them to contact your family members who are out of state, or control your blood pressure level with them....what will those blobs be worth in a SHTF crisis????? Nada, to most people.

It's a complete myth pushed by the pumptards and permabull snake oil salesmen that in a SHTF scenario in the US that blobs will have any meaningful importance at all to the masses.

There's no reason to believe that the government doesn't have contingency plans already in place for such scenarios. After all, there's too much at stake for them not to and though these leaders may be corrupt and morally bankrupt, they are indeed smart and cunning for the most part. You really think that such people don't have contingency plans that will seek to bring things to conditions that will suit their interests best? And do you really believe that their interests would include creating a money that is backed by silver? I highly doubt that.

12. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

Well this whole thread starting from the video reaffirms my assessment of Americans.

warmongers from the ground root level.

13. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In 2014 there have been around 40 school shootings to date in the USA (not all resulting in deaths). I wonder what lesson that is teaching the kids?

14. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

15. Shippeevt

Shippeevt Member

The real problem with a lot of Americans these days is there lazy and think there entitled to everything with out having to work for it. I'm not talking about all of us but as time goes by and the lazy people continue to breed it will only get worse. There are a lot of good people in this country, so when people from other countries, mainly you australian fellas generalize all of us Americans into one category, you sound just as arrogant and dumb as you make us out to be... Just saying I'm proud to be American but not neasacarily proud of where we're heading as a country.

16. barsenault

What an ignoramus you are. What does wanting to protect my home and family have to do with warmongering? Go outside and smell some air, puleazeee.

Too funny. Hey Aussies, do you sh*t in a toilet? Thought so. Does it stank? Thought so. You have crime there too...we just have 300 million folks around these parts, and you? I believe that article on the gold/silver heist above was in your neck of the woods, yes? And there were a string of them, yes? And you'll open the door and let someone dip their 'noodle' in your wife's 'pasta,' without your say so? Didn't think so. Wake the hell up. Geesh.

17. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

here...here there seems to be more & more anti american sentiment creeping in around here lately with broad generalizations & frankly as an Australian its getting a bit embarrassing.

There's is dickheads in every country Australia included . I echo your sentiment on where your country is heading as i feel the same about where Australia is heading & something as a citizen we can do nothing about unfortunately.

18. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

The guns wouldn't be a problem if they were properly trained in firearms safety, educated enough to earn a decent living, and didn't live under a system promoting a narcissistic assumption of entitlement.

19. lshallperish

lshallperish New Member

Awesome videos. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

20. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Not all of us American's, but yes, far too many sadly.