97 DAYS TILL TOTAL COLLAPSE OF GLOBAL ECONOMY!!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Mike0770, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

You are assuming they meant 97 EARTH days. Out on planet Pluto, one day lasts 6 Earth days.....

2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

no, silver is off the cliff down, we are being suck up to the moon, no air! :eek:

3. Smoothcriminal

Smoothcriminal New Member Silver Stacker

4. sjm0500

sjm0500 New Member

hey, I missed this - was there something untrue on the internet??? No!!!

5. Dirtbikepilot

Dirtbikepilot Active Member

Wake up to your self SJM.. As if. It's in colour it has t be true

6. jparrie

jparrie Member

And if you reverse illuminati.org you get itanimulli.org which forwards to nsa.gov

Definitely a conspiracy.

7. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Classic thread bump

8. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

OMG it happenned

Colombia 2011 Colombia Colombians Protest Against Farc 7th December, 2011 : Tens of thousands of Colombians across the country gathered to protest against the left-wing guerrilla group Farc (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) that has been trying to overthrow the Colombian government since the 1960s. The protesters demanded that the rebel group release hostages and stop killing people in the country. The protests were spurred on by the recent killing of four hostages by Farc. Farc responded by saying that they would release some hostages but gave no details as to when or how many.

9. SilverKendo

SilverKendo New Member

I work with a guy who is a bible prophecy loon. He told me according to the number of blood moons and certain passages in the bible the end of times is coming this Sept. (2015). He is hoarding/prepping for the end of days. When he sees me looking at silver coins and bullion he brings up how smart I am for preparing for the coming financial ruin and subsequent wars blah blah blah. I bring up how dumb his ideas are. We both wrote on a piece of paper what we think will happen, swapped the papers and have them in our respective lockers. He said huge financial crash and end of times wars by Sept. 2015. I said next Dec. (I gave him a whole extra 3 months just in case he miscounted his bible passages) we'll still be trucking on like we are now. He doesn't believe in gambling (and I usually don't either) but I wish there was a lot of money on the line...

10. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

To be honest, I believe that the end of 2015 will be pivotal to the financial markets.

He may be more 'on the money' than you would like.

11. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This belief wouldn't happen to entail Armstrong's economic model would it?

12. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYZmNXsEug[/youtube]

13. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't follow Armstrong, and really do not know what his economic model is.

14. SilverKendo

SilverKendo New Member

Sounds like a lot of hooey to me.

15. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Crises take much longer to arrive than most expect to then proceed much faster than most expect.
    Not my sentence.
    A simple explanation may be that expectations translate to price changes, and due to the zero sum nature of the whole, have to surprise (read: outspeed, frontrun) the other side, usually the many (most).

16. Luker

Luker Member

Nothing Is Ever As It Seems And No Respite For PMs.
    Michael Noonan

"An eminent collapse of the US fiat petrodollar? China and Russia, with their enormous build-up of physical gold over the last several years, waiting in the wings to lead a new gold-backed currency? The growing BRICS alliance to unseat the elite's Western NWO and its banking system?

A growing likelihood on the first question, and no and no to the latter two questions. In fact, the elites are probably doing more to destroy the fiat Federal Reserve "dollar" than any other group or alliance. There has been talk about the US destroying the dollar for at least the past four years. Kyle Bass even made the pronouncement whereby a senior Obama administration official told him, "We're just going to kill the dollar." That is exactly what is happening and coming from "inside information."

What most people refuse to understand, if not even acknowledge, is the extent to which the elites have an utter stranglehold on the world's financial system, and by world we do not mean just the Western world. China and Russia are included. There is no single country that can exist without the machinations of the elite's banking system. They have been running the world for a few hundred years and are masters at it..." .ARTICLE CONTINUES...

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/12.14/respite.html

17. danman49

danman49 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Isn't it more like "US dollar goes up on cheap energy" rather than "An eminent collapse of the US fiat petrodollar". I thought the US was becoming more energy self sufficient and that was both driving the oil and gas prices down AND allowing their industrial sector to recover/become more competitive via lower energy costs which again supports a higher dollar..... Funny how the US ally Saudi Arabia did not cut production via OPEC. Maybe they would like to see a higher US dollar as well. Could be quite wrong though :)

18. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

In the article reads "Most people have reversed their thinking and measure the value of PMs by valueless fiat. This is a huge mistake and reflects how well the elites have successfully exercised mind control over the masses to maintain this false belief."
    I never understood why people say this. For now PMs are in fact tied to fiat and fiat does in fact directly determine the value of gold and silver or what you can exchange PMs for in goods or services. For now anyways.

19. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is this dredge up old thread week, I was reading start of it and date given was 2011... Gah

For my money it will be 2015 crash.
    And on the bible and end of days, Its quite a coincidence how it happens, imposters rule over Israel for 7 years and so on, ending with gig and magog or Iran and Russia smoking them before a conscience shift...

20. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'll be collecting that money in a few weeks :)