97 DAYS TILL TOTAL COLLAPSE OF GLOBAL ECONOMY!!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Mike0770, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Dear All,

As the world is ending in 97 days everything other than metal will be useless.

I would like to offer to purchase any properties that you may own for 10% of their current value. Considering that they will be worth $0 in 97 days this offers a return of 0.1% of your property value PER DAY!

Get in quick, the clock is ticking.

Cheers,
    Anthony.

2. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

Just for the record that website used to take donations for server costs, you can use http://wayback.archive.org to see for yourself.

Still think it's legit? lol

"Take heed that no one deceives you." :lol:

3. mickjohn

mickjohn New Member

.... the illuminati also has a twitter account.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The ruling tyranny will get their comeuppance, we outnumber them vastly...even if they do manage to wipe out 80-90% of us.

5. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

From JOHN HOGUE

A while ago I got an email.

On my calender I have a question mark on the 26th Sep.

lets see what happens on the 26th............

6. SilverBrumby

SilverBrumby Member Silver Stacker

forget CTRL A
    see what comes up when you press
    CTRL ALT F11

7. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

Dude,

until robotic workers are a common thing, wiping even 30% of humans causes too much economical drain and manpower drain.

The most efficient way to enslave all of us is still matrix style (all sleeping and becoming power source) even then I think they could have chosen cow instead of humans (they only dream of grass, less complex coding).

To govern over men is just some egomaniac's dream, which is impractical and honest to god not really fun. Do you know that as the top dog of anything, you still have to appease your subjects somehow or risk a coup?

I prefer an army of robotic workers than to be the king of the world, too many demands and everyone wants to have their fat bum fattened more.

8. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

People scream silver, some scream food & water. When or more accurately, IF SHTF, then it's my guns and ammunition that will inevitably hold the greatest value ;)

9. pmfiend

pmfiend New Member

If it happens overnight, sure. But you could downscale gradually over several generations. Western birth rates are already declining due to "lifestyle choices". Now just give that trend a helping hand by poisoning and sterilizing the population by stealth slow kill.

I have a hard time believing that mammalian bodies as a power source could be efficient. Powering your own digital watch maybe, powering a robot army? sif. The most efficient way of enslaving someone is to tell them they are free. Whilst from behind the scenes you manipulate and control their major life choices for them. You don't need total control over any particular individual as long as the whole herd is following your ultimate agenda.

You don't have to appease your subjects if you operate from the shadows and buy slick talking puppets for the masses to poke their sticks at. Then you filter what they hear, see, eat, etc.

The problem with a mostly robotic world is that robots lack an imagination and aren't very creative. Not all problems are solvable by *chruncha chruncha chruncha* computational hardware. There's just no substitute for nature's wetware. Rather than try to achieve sentient robots, a more efficient approach may be to turn humans into cyborgs - the problem of (re)programming wetware has already been solved. BTW Dick Cheney recently celebrated his first year living with no pulse (his heart has been replaced with a continuous-flowing pump). Three cheers for the undead.

10. Nukz

Nukz New Member

One things for sure, they put some time into it. Mark Pace... illuminati. If you look up Ancient order of Bavarian seers you get: http://www.illuminatiorder.info/

Anybody know the answer to the first question there?

Domain ID:D719004-LROR
    Domain Name:ILLUMINATI.ORG
    Created On:21-Apr-1995 04:00:00 UTC
    Last Updated On:17-Nov-2007 07:17:57 UTC
    Expiration Date:22-Apr-2012 04:00:00 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
    Registrant ID:23421324-NSIV
    Registrant Name:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
    Registrant Organization:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers

Admin ID:5777482-NSIV
    Admin Name:Mark Pace
    Admin Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
    Admin Street2:care of Network Solutions
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Drums
    Admin State/Province:pA
    Admin Postal Code:18222
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.5707088780
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:p[email protected]
    Tech ID:5777482-NSIV
    Tech Name:Mark Pace

11. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

@pmfiend.

That ultimate agenda would be, what exactly?

Controlling everyone, for what purpose?

Becoming richer? Having more power? Shadow player?

A lot of people already have vast amount of power money and control. So, I don't think there needs to be a secret society to do this. The republicans have huge power base and their connection to mega churches makes their influence penetrate deeper to the lives of U.S. citizen than the supposed secret society control.

China holds a huge amount of control over information and social education of their citizen, this too is not a secret. Heck they even publicly control population.

I am interested to know why are people so convinced of secret societies.

12. adrenalin

adrenalin New Member

This is what I don't get.

Why does their code of ethics make them have to prewarn people what they are going to do?

13. Diablo21

Diablo21 Member

What day is it exactly and what time, so I can get fully ready.

14. pmfiend

pmfiend New Member

Well, I'm not an expert on the subject. From what I gather they want to reduce the human population to more controllable levels, create a single centralized government, one monetary unit, and one religion (a Geia-type probably), the new world order. Why control most of the world, when you could control all of it? I'm not a power-drunk sociopath, and I don't really understand the desire to shape the world in your own image. I'd rather let humanity mature and express itself without being confined and crippled by the desires of a single leader (or group of like-minded leaders).

There is no need for secret societies. I'm convinced they do exist because a number them that were formerly secretive are now at least acknowledged to exist (yet what actually happens behind their closed gates still remains a mystery). i.e. Skull and Bones, the Bilderberg Group, etc. Its not hard to imagine that there are long lived social groups that are still secret.

I don't believe in a single Illuminati group that controls all world affairs. Most likely their are a bunch of loose alliances competing against one another for absolute power, co-operating when it seems mutually beneficial.

I treat the illuminati topic the same as ghosts and ufos. They are basically tarpits. There's just enough evidence to keep you fighting, but enough misinfo/disinfo that you'll always be bogged down until you're spent. I don't spend much time on the subject because I don't think it will bear much fruit. Even if you could prove it's existence, no one is going to care. Thousands of architects say that a 47 story steel building (WTC Building 7) can not fall into it's own footprint at near free fall speed due to office fires. They can prove it with physics. But no one cares.

15. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

16. OTIS

OTIS New Member

What are you talking about Roman1613? It has to be true...

You mean to tell me that the website www.deathclock.com/ telling me that I will die on Thursday, May 14, 2076 and have 2,041,617,692... wait 91... hangon 90 seconds and counting to live is FALSE???? nooooooooo :p

17. Rinchin

Rinchin New Member

Dude you are so on the ball. Your last paragraph sums people up nicely.

If any of these three exist any proof will be because they allowed us to see them. I figure you just got to be aware things are not always as they seem, and use common sense to be ready for whatever looks like its coming up...."Total collapse of the global economy" I cant wait. I would much prefer to take some pre cec down to the bakery to buy my bread, knowing it will end up as farm wages localy a couple of transactions along.

The current system seems futile long term.
    Where the bread corporation in NZ has to bid on a world market with jewish american bankers profiting. All to buy Australian grain grown on a farm the size of our country, owned by Chinese interests. Ship it here with oil propping up some middle eastern dictators lifestyle and funding the yanks to bomb him. At bargain prices, because we got some trade deal that basically makes us your bitch somewhere else.

Not a great time to live in a city, buy hey I don't think cities are ever great to live in. They have imprisoned half the population already, the only difference between a concrete cell and a concrete and glass apartment is you can jump out the window in the apartment.

The economic outlook was summed up well yesterday on RT's cross talk, a bunch of intelligent people attempting to work through the tools bernanke has still available. The host summed it up after 20 minutes of discussion " Well I saw no optimism here today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcanYcGVRxA

18. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

The above can only be described as absolute tosh.

The Illuminati were formed as a group of enlightenment era thinkers, drawn from other orders of the time - including masonic lodges and tradesmens guilds in Bavaria by a chap called Adam Weishaupt.

This group was initially founded with the intention of promoting freethinking and progressive thought outside of political or religious control, however as it continued and began to decline Weishaupt decided he wanted to harness it in order to bring down any form of Royal or Religious power across Europe. With the revelation of Weishaupts plans, the organisation fractured due to conflicts of interest - particularly as many members were oath sworn to have allegiance to European Nobility and royal houses.

It did however include such prominent historical figures as Goethe and Herder - hugely influential philosophers from the Enlightenment era - which I would highly recommend reading.

It is NOT however - something set up by Rothschilds, a blood drinking cult, child sacrificing etc...

In short - those kind of allusions come straight from the likes of David Icke or Mark Dice... There's no red or blue pills where they are concerned, just a hell of a lot of psychotropic drugs and paranoid delusions, which a lot of quite respectable people in the world today are begining to take as gospel. THAT worries me...

19. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Words of wisdom,

"when it is a choice between a conspiracy and a phuck up, go for the phuck up every time"

OC

20. Guest

Guest Guest

These ruling elite have enough wealth for thousands of years, regardless of the economical drain of a 80-90% population reduction. The key area where we are strong against the ruling tyranny is our numbers, they want to cull our numbers drastically to reduce any chance of a successful uprising and have to have absolute control over what's left of humanity. That's their goal anyway.