97 DAYS TILL TOTAL COLLAPSE OF GLOBAL ECONOMY!!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Mike0770, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

"they want to cull our numbers drastically to reduce any chance of a successful uprising and have to have absolute control over what's left of humanity. That's their goal anyway."

With almost 300 million firearms in circulation in the USA, and maybe 1000 rounds for each one, i really doubt they will ever be safe.

No chance of a NWO or NWG either. The UN building would be rubble if they tried.

OC

2. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

Who the hell amputated everyone's left arm in the USA? o_O

(I jest, I'm in a "punchy" frame of mind at the moment, and just couldn't help myself).

3. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

Well, if you cull humanity to the point like there's only 10 slave for 10000 illuminati member, these illuminati dudes are gonna fight each other about who gets the most sex slaves.

defeats the purpose of having power and cementing rule if you start infighting.

makes no sense to rule over an empty kingdom of buildings and no one to rule over. Again in this case, better to have robotic army.

aliens, illuminati, chips in my bunghole. all these affects my life the least until they materialise and pose a direct threat to my life. If they are all powerful, not much anyone can do about it anyway we're stuffed. If they are so stupid they are publicly known, then they are not much of a threat anyway since they can't even keep their secret existence a secret.

4. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

its a competition for resources with at least 2 billion on the planet that are "economically unproductive"

there is a really big picture that many people can't even hope to grasp

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLI8UVdTzQ[/youtube]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It's their plan to wipe most of us out. That's their plan.

6. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

"Who the hell amputated everyone's left arm in the USA? o_O"

SIGH!!!

I have just sacked my proof reader after beating him about the head with a blunt object.

OC

7. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

Umm, I am taking it that you are just being sarcastic and you are pretending to believe that is the case. If you honestly believe that, then I recommend you living in a 3rd world country for a few years, should give you better perspective on the world.

8. systematic

i am sure a lot of people were saying that just before WW2 broke out

9. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

And after that war, we have multiplied in greater numbers than before.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

No comment.

11. systematic

exactly ......

12. systematic

13. octapotamus

octapotamus Member Silver Stacker

Pretty cool domain name.. I wonder if it'll be for sale on Dec 8th...

14. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Mike the illuminati is a ruse.

Its true in a sense as most good lies are.

The answer to a conspiratal version of history rather than a coincidence version ( as we are taught at scchool) lies in our law.

If you read the Bill of Rights 1689, which are our rights by the way, you will see both evidence of a continuing conspiracy and who is behind it.

The Jesuits or Society of Jesus control world and Australian politics and through the knights of Malta control finance and Medicine.

In short what we are experiencing now is the last throes of the Protestant Revolution.

Australia is by law a protestant nation, we reject the claim of the pope of temporal power over us.

The pope claims to be our emperor in the physical, legal sense and our law protects us from that. (Until Carbon Tax is passed anyhow)

The Jesuits were created in the 1500s as a military order to destroy the Protestant Revolution by a man named Ignatius Loyola who was a spanish Illuminati 200 odd years before

Weisaupt apparently creating the Illuminati, (proving the lie)

If you had a flux capacitor handy and could go back to your greatgrandparents day , before mandatory state brainwashing, and suggested that the Pope is conspiring to conquer

us , it would be like explaining that the sky is blue.

This conspiracy was no secret. It is the structure of modern history.

Today people look at me glassy eyed with disbelief at such a notion , sadly.

Using the analogy of Carrol's rabbithole , once you find the truth , the pope wont throw his hands in the air and say "you found me , well done , i confess."

But use conspiracies such as the illuminati to lead you further down the rabbithole.

I was reading the Catholic News today and found this interesting article that exposes the puppetmasters to a thinking student of history.

Why would our leaders in a Protestant country consult a military order of the Pope for guidance on Australian political decisions?

This is from the horse's mouth- "The Catholic order's place in Australian politics should not be overlooked. During the three-way Liberal leadership contest between Malcolm

Turnbull, Joe Hockey and Tony Abbott, all three men consulted with Jesuit priests, said the report. "

http://www.cathnews.com/article.aspx?aeid=22961

HAving said that , the illuminati page is intriguing,

15. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

Perhaps I misundersand...

My understanding is, though, that Australia has no official religion, and in fact, under the Constitution, cannot have one (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia)

Furthermore, with nearly 2/3rds of the nation being Catholic (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia), I would find it quite surprising that the nation would be "considered" as Protestant?

16. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

I just realised that while I lived in Holland, Santa Claus used to come out on December 5th. Maybe he wont come out this year people will be worried for 2 days after which illuminati will announce theey kidnapped him and as evidence show a video of them bashing/burning his reindeer and elves. If they dont get theeir demands to be met same fate will befall Santa too. On that news USD collapses; China becomes the new superpower since they dont believe in Santa. Well you dont need me to tell youwhat will happen after that ... :)

17. systematic

nope, instead you may see in the headlines ...

CLIMATE CHANGE KILLED SANTA

people will believe that .....

18. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Who am i to argue with wikipedia?

Almost as infallible a source as youtube

19. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

I think you're confusing Catholic with Christian.

20. ReturnToZero

ReturnToZero New Member

Well we can definitely argue with you, you don't even have sources, I've seen you say "I think" more than a few times already.

That Wikipedia source comes from the Australian consensus so unless you think everyone in Australia lied, or the government changed everyones answers, then yeah , it's more reliable than you think.