This is how it stands...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No 46 I just think shiney is a concerned investor and yippee touched a nerve shiney didn't like the feel of. I don't have any money invested or currently own RSM products but like everyone I have an asshole and an opinion. People don't have to like either but it's a free world. I have stated my opinion on this subject as have many others who are also free to do so, even the main subject of this series of post's (Brian)has done so in the past though obviously not an at acceptable level and then you have the local Mr fixit people like RD who assume total control positions and also deliver nothing despite a lot of talk while dissing others.

In the end it all comes down to people and their money, ego, opinion and returns.

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Again. :|

3. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I have fifteen thousand invested in the company I would buy that number again from them each year and I'm still waiting for my dividend coins but have been told there in the mail and I'm still waiting for my refund that's expected this week.

I supported the RSC every step of the way but when you are unable to place a order, make a order and not recieve your coins, not get what's promised on their website to members and even recieve your refund PLEASE explain to me what I'm meant to be supporting?

I don't need the hassle and I believe that someone else would most probaly like my money?

4. mmm....shiney!

Moi?

If so: I'm not asking you to support anyone dusty, I'm asking for the spectators on the sidelines with no financial interest in this company to stop posting. Comments like "ponzi" are not supportive, do not improve the situation and may actually cause more harm.

5. alexisio

alexisio New Member Silver Stacker

So only people you ordain, are to comment?

6. mmm....shiney!

Yes and you have not be ordained. ;)

And luckyluke, you'd be the last to be ordained by me :cool:

7. goldpanner

goldpanner New Member

I agree with mmm -shiney, all the bad comments by those without any financial interest in RSC are not helping those of us with investments.
    I am really hoping that Brian can get over these problems and keep producing his high quality coins.

8. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

LOL this thread would be highly amusing if it wasn't for Dusty's predicament. I enjoy all comments, good/bad/ugly. It helps when making informed decisions about something dear to my heart........... my hard earned money. Otherwise we'd all be lemmings happily following each other into oblivion.

9. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

Wow. There I was expecting an update on the situation - and was greeted by a shitfight between 2 members I thought had grown up 6 months ago.

Seems this forum is going to need a 'leave your handbags at the door' policy.

Sorry if its a lot to ask - but can we stick to this thread being updates from concerned members please? I have a number of concerned parties here in Brissy and to be really honest, I've got enough garbage to read with my own private business affairs - I expect to come to this thread and read an update from members of RSC's club, not read this drivel.

Yip - your one of the nicest members of SS I've met in person, but I ain't gonna lie that your something of a keyboard warrior here. I get your hurt and offended, but maybe if your a little less guns blazing, people aren't as quick to attack your posts with wanton abandon? You have views and opinions which I respect hands down, but maybe retaining some dignity will open the doors your currently slamming shut.

10. Argentlust

Argentlust Active Member Silver Stacker

RD without wanting you to identify any of the Brissy "concerned parties" would you be prepared to say how many of them
    decided to cash in their Royal Silver Club memberships as a direct result of ,or since the publication of Dusty's two threads?
    I feel that the answer to that question would probably answer a lot of other questions.

11. RhythmDoctor

None of them. People have decided to take action by requesting a refund on their memberships as a direct result of not having their coins shipped - which I believe is the point of these certificates in the first place. Nothing to do with Dusty per se.

12. Argentlust

Argentlust Active Member Silver Stacker

But did they make that decision since Dusty's threads.

13. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Argentlust, asking "when" is far less useful than asking why? RD gave you the why.

Better questions would be:

How many asked for membership refunds without having any knowledge of the threads on SS by Dusty?

How many asked for membership refunds after having knowledge of the threads on SS by Dusty?

Of those who were aware of the threads and asked for membership refunds, how many felt those threads were the deciding factor in their decision?

Of the members who were aware of the threads on SS by Dusty and felt those threads were the deciding factor in their decision, how many felt that the posts by Brian were the major factor in their decision to request membership refunds?

I could add several more questions. Each answer would add a piece to the puzzle.

But since Brian acknowledged that members had asked for refunds before the existence of these threads, even the answers to the above questions are not useful as you do not know the situation of each investor.

Edit: And 1 minute later RD's succint answer makes my entire post superfluous. :eek:

14. RhythmDoctor

As I said...No.

They all made their decisions independently based on their own individual situations and respective relationships with RSC.

edit: Also going to add - I'm not really at liberty to speak on behalf of anyone here. I have been pursuing a number of potential actions should refunds or orders not be fulfilled as per agreement, I am not 'designated spokesperson' or anything resembling it. Neither am I 'oar sticking', I volunteered to help Brisbane members whom I know and have met/spoken to personally. As such, I have tried to keep up to date by checking in on the thread, and occasionally giving an update myself.

I have withheld a lot of information I have gleaned, due to it being private. I have thanked people privately for giving me that information in confidence, and will respect said confidence.

I have also learned a lot from people (whom apparently do not share the respect of said confidence) who have shared a number of SS members' private business dealings with RSC to completely unrelated parties.

'Audi Vice Tace' has never been more appropriate. ;)

15. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Too much trouble to look back at your post then?

I've read your post a good few times and I still cannot marry your 'explanation' here with your post. Perhaps you should have read it (your post) again before attempting to respond here.

Again, if you went to the trouble of reading my post it would be perfectly evident.

I get it that you didn't much like me calling a spade a spade in this case - calling the RSC membership a paper silver investment.
    So you decided to dirtymouth me. It pissed me off I'll admit.

Your so-called explanation makes even less sense than the original post i was referring to - and that says a lot in itself.

no worries mate - water under the bridge now as far as i'm concerned.

16. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Feelings were definately not hurt - it just pissed me off is all.

17. mmm....shiney!

Edited coz I just read you whole post. :)

18. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

ALL AUSTRALIAN MEMBERS OF ROYAL SILVER COMPANY
    THAT HAVE MEMBERS FREE COINS TO COME PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PM.
    I ONLY WANT ACTUAL MEMBERS OF RSC CERTIFICATES TO CONTACT ME.
    THANK YOU
    Maggie

If Dusty would prefer me to put this on another post I will take it off.

19. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

I received an email that my silver coins were being shipped to the US. So it appears that coins are being sent to various countries to be sent out from central locations. That makes sense as it would likely save RSC shipping costs.

20. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You seem quite adept at telling everyone else where to leave their handbag RD while operating as a secret agent and swinging your own so to speak. Can I ask if you actually have any legal alternatives or is that confidential ? Just wondering ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.