This is how it stands...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverConvoy

SilverConvoy New Member

Same here. Seems like everything is proceeding smoothly.

2. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

Sorry SC - It's not a case of me telling people to leave their handbags - I just want the peanut gallery to bugger off... its not productive and is incredibly frustrating when trying to get the bigger picture.

Not confidential at all - I currently have an international contracts lawyer looking at all paperwork from RSC to see if there is a possible case re: RSC breaking its contractual agreement.

I'm just putting the groundwork in for this scenario. I'm sure you'll agree preparation in this scenario such as this is of the utmost importance.

I can also tell you that Australian Embassy support has been used from Brisbane members, though it's hard to gauge whether this has had a significant impact on coins/refunds being honored.

What is clear at this time, is that Brian has contacted members and has stated he is issuing their backdated coins back to them, whether the refunds come through as requested is another matter entirely.

Thats all from the SS Secret Service for now :p

3. mikedm

mikedm New Member

Just give RSC some time guys, they are a legit operation with a very popular product needing some breathing space to get production/staff together by the sounds of it. Received Anacondas and they were more than worth it.

4. Smoothcriminal

Smoothcriminal New Member Silver Stacker

No argument with the product it was me showing a friend the cats and macaws that got him into it (and partially why I got pissed when they started dicking him around). Looks like they are starting to sort their issues out now so I'll keep my beak out of it until things are resolved one way or another.

I stand by the piss poor management and communication statement though - epic fail on their part.

5. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

Today is Friday but it is only thursday in Bolivia but there is still no money?
    I have emailed Brian but as I expected no response.
    24hrs and counting.

6. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

This may be the hold up:

"COMIBOL announces an investment in ARGOX smelters
    August 27. Metallurgical tests on concentrates from major COMIBOL mines were successful. COMIBOL has announced in the local press that they will finance zinc refineries (smelters) using Royal Silver Company's technology. COMIBOL President Hector Cdova mentioned Royal Silver Company by name at the inauguration of the Oruro Mining Exposition, in the presence of the Minister of Mining and the assembled public and exhibitors--the only company he mentioned, as he recapped COMIBOL's current and future projects. Travel schedules of top COMIBOL officials will delay negotiations on a deal that can be presented to the Royal Silver Company Board, until next week."

Note the negotiations didn't start until this week. However, if your refund is going to be delayed yet again, Brian should be communicating with you by the end of business tomorrow, explain the reason for the delay and if possible, give you a new payment date. A smart business man would also be offering you compensation for the delay and I don't mean 1 silver coin for each month of delay. 10 silver coins of your choice per month (1 coin for every 3 days) would work out to about a 20+% interest rate and that seems reasonable compensation for an unsecured short term loan to a Bolivian company.

Hopefully, you will get good news tomorrow.

7. Dusty

6hrs and counting but this is looking like another disgusting sham job from Brian and the RSC.
    How long has this gone on for and how much more longer can it?
    It's no were near good enough

Absolutely disgusting !!!

8. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

9. Dusty

Hi everyone.

I think that it is now safe to say what I believe is true and that is the RSC is broke.
    Since the first release of rounds to this current day every order has not been delivered until well after the masses have paid for there product which seems to me that they can only process the silver once people have paid for it.

Ponzi?

Every person can make a opinion but I think the evidence is clear and it's all been there for the world to see so please beware in case one day you pay fir your coins and they just never do turn up.

If you have a membership they CANNOT PAY you your money back, why?
    Why do you think?

I was told by someone that the purpose of the mint to fine tune the processing so the patent could be sold to process other minerals not to deliver us our bullion and this has now come out as being true.

My money has now been stolen by Brian and I believe is gone forever I believe this has been proven and a point has been made.

Good luck stackers.

10. domdolittle

domdolittle Active Member Silver Stacker

Oh man, this is very sad indeed... Dusty, please don't give up now, there must be some kind of way to get some Australian Authorities to look into what seems to be a deliberate delaying tactic to possibly let others come into their 'web of deceit', so it seems...
    Perhaps the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN) an organization composed of consumer protection authorities from almost 40 countries, whose aim is to:
    Protect consumers' economic interests around the world,
    Share information about cross-border commercial activities that may affect consumer welfare,
    Encourage global cooperation among law enforcement agencies.

:cool:

11. MasterID

MasterID Member

RSC website still accepting orders (and money), including credit card payment. I did not go all the way, though.

12. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I think rsc has gone all the way with Dusty & the others

13. crojo

crojo Member Silver Stacker

You can't even try to find a nice place to stay in Brisbane without this thread coming up............

[​IMG]
    Source:google

On a serious note, good luck to all those involved, luckily I received my last lot of coins before this thread started, thank you Dusty and others for all the effort you have put in and keeping us aware of the situation.

14. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

LB, I think this thread serves several purposes and should stay open. Of course, I still believe Dusty will get his money. The COMIBOL deal is likely taking longer than Brian's optimistic assumptions.

But Brian's failure to communicate with Dusty is inexcusable. How would you feel if you bank stopped communicating with you and would not allow you to access your funds? I am guessing most people would be angry and stressed. In the longer run, Brian's failure to recognize and compensate for his character flaws will doom RSC. But in the shorter run, I still believe that RSC will get some sort of financing and be able to pay Dusty back.

Brian has not addressed the problems that caused this thread, so closing this thread would show Brian that he is rewarded for the worst customer service I have ever seen or read about.

Other than this thread, most people would only find positive information about RSC and most of that information would be from RSC. Making the public aware of the risks of doing business with a company is part of what a community is all about. If people read this thread and still want to invest in or order from RSC, that is their choice. But at least they were able to make an informed judgement of the risks.

15. Dusty

dccpa Lb is just having a little joke, she knows that it's not only me waiting on money as there are a few others as well.
    I can live without the 15k but not everyone can afford to loose 5k and I'm sure Brian wouldnt give it a second thought if people lost there money because his mind is on fine tuning the refining of his metals and I'd quess that once that's done he will sell up and buy his wife something nice for Xmas while everyone else go's to work to earn money to feed there kids.

I'd hope that anyone that cares about not only myself but the others that have lost there money stop buying his products and start supporting Australian suppliers.

16. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

"COMIBOL announces an investment in ARGOX smelters
    August 27. Metallurgical tests on concentrates from major COMIBOL mines were successful. COMIBOL has announced in the local press that they will finance zinc refineries (smelters) using Royal Silver Company's technology. COMIBOL President Hector Cdova mentioned Royal Silver Company by name at the inauguration of the Oruro Mining Exposition, in the presence of the Minister of Mining and the assembled public and exhibitors--the only company he mentioned, as he recapped COMIBOL's current and future projects. Travel schedules of top COMIBOL officials will delay negotiations on a deal that can be presented to the Royal Silver Company Board, until next week."

Melbourne stackers that were at the meeting, has the penny dropped yet!

17. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

^^ Are you talking about a takeover? Penny dropping?

Help us out here mr!

18. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

NO, no takeover.
    Understand intellectual property, understand the patent process, and you will see the bigger picture.

Quote Dusty,,,, "I was told by someone that the purpose of the mint to fine tune the processing so the patent could be sold to process other minerals not to deliver us our bullion and this has now come out as being true."

19. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

20. Dusty

RD what I found out prior to the latest annoucment is that the mint is more or less a chemistry set used too refine minerals to it's finest form which would be very attractive for the processing of rare earths etc
    The patent is were the money is.

Also Brian himself told me in a email that they ARE SHORT ON CASH' that's Brians words not mine.

I owe him nothing he owes us members a refund but that will be delivered to all members I assure you because after I'm finished useing all the legal means available to me It will be spread through every social media site from facebook to YouTube and also useing BHP's internal Internet system which gets straight into south America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.