The truth behind being a Royal Silver Mint member.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Thread cleaned up.

Please keep the personal attacks out of discussion threads.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Dusty, maybe they treated your money as an interest free loan in between the time you paid them and when they send your coins.

Thanks for the heads up.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

....but I really don't know, they may be an honest business just going through a bit of a pickle.

4. SULLA

SULLA Member Silver Stacker

That is exactly what Royal Silver does - there is no interest.

The interest is coins.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

What do you mean brother?

6. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

The membership pays in silver coins.

I don't know the exact coin amount.

7. SULLA

SULLA Member Silver Stacker

Geewiz I have sent you a PM.

8. wa22a87

wa22a87 Member

My friend has purchased from RSC in the past. It was a small order, only 10 Macaws. He said it was a big deal to get the money to RSC, international money transfer through JP Morgan and some other mumbo jumbo, but it got there. He was dealing directly with Brian though emails after that.. Yes is did take a while (8ish weeks), but we got the coins eventually..

Are they great coins? Certainly
    Could their communication be better? Absolutely

Should we continue to give them support? Damn right we should be!

The company has its flaws, but its only young and they are trying to what no other company is doing. no emissions, giving back to the community etc..

I will continue to buy RSC products, I love them, but I will be buying them through Maggie, just because it is easier to do so, no international money transfer BS..

Just my two cents

9. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

I think it may be beneficial for people here who have not dealt with Royal Silver Company to read the Membership aggreement Brian was good enough to set up for members who could not afford a full membership. You will note in here that it states NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR OPTIONAL COINS UNTIL AFTER DELIVERY

We will administer each individual's optional coins. Each individual in the group can order their optional coins from our website up to the allotment that their divided share allows. That way each individual can chose his or her spot price, independent of the other individuals. Our software will keep track. For example: if a Membership is divided into 4 individuals, then each individual invests $1,250 and can order up to $1,250 worth of our coins at $3 over spot at the time of their choosing, per year. If divided into 2 individuals, each invests $2,500, and can order up to $2,500 worth of our coins at $3 over spot at the time of their choosing, per year. We will administer optional coins, so that no individual can take the allotment of another individual in the same group.

Members' optional coins ship within a few weeks of the order, and only after the optional coins are received do the Members pay. We will invoice each individual and keep track of payments. Shipping on optional coins is not free. Free shipping is only for the free coins. But we only invoice our actual shipping costs--we don't make money on shipping. If an individual stiff us for shipping and free coins, we will be upset--please tell everybody that we will treat them the same way we would expect to be treated if we were in their position, and we expect to be treated the same. Mutual respect and honesty.

NO DISCOUNT: The cost is $5,000 for a divided Membership, no exceptions.

4 FREE COIN AT A TIME: If you have 4 individuals per Membership, we will send 4 free coins up front and then 4 free coins every 4 months, so each individual gets a free coin at the same time. If 2 individuals per Membership, we will also send 4 coins up front and every 4 months, and each will get 2 free coins at the same time. We send free coins up front with the certificates to save on shipping and we send 4 months at a time after that--again to save on shipping.
    FREE COINS WILL BE SENT TO
    ONLY ONE ADDRESS: However, we won't mail free coins to each individual, because our shipping will be too high. We will send the free coins to one address (yours would be best) and you can send the free coins on from there to each individual. We will pay free shipping from Bolivia to you, from that point on you should charge the individuals for your local postage. We will tell you which coins are for whom, so you don't have to keep track. We will keep track and clearly label each free coin, individually wrap them, and even make out shipping labels for you. Again, you won't have to do anything, except stuff a few envelopes and go to the Post. My staff will handle everything.

CERTIFICATES: We will make 4 copies ( or 2 copies) of the same certificate number, but with each individual's name on their own certificate, so that each individual will have an original binding contract with us for the amount of their investment. The certificates and the first free coins will be sent via USPS Express Mail to you. You will then send out to each individual their certificate and free coin(s).

REFUNDS: And each individual can get a refund for the amount they invested in the Membership, independent of the other individual(s) grouped in that Membership. So not all have to decide to get a refund or stay in. We will issue refunds to each individual, should they ask for it--independently of the other individuals in the group. Their investment is liquid, if their circumstance changes. We stand behind the liquidity of our Memberships.

WE WILL ADMINISTER MEMBERSHIPS: Basically, we will take care of everything, administer the Memberships, keep track of who orders what, etc, and keep you posted at all times of everybody's orders. Each individual will be able to deal with us independently of the other individuals in his or her group. All you have to do is give us the names of the people. Only two fractions are available: $2,500 for 1/2 Membership, or $1,250 for 1/4 Membership. We have the software and the staff to handle divided Memberships, don't worry.

Again, I have full-time staff to keep track of everything, so you don't have to do anything other than send us the names. However, since you have ATO papers, the individuals in each Membership would be well-served to let you receive their FEDEX packages containing optional coins, since you know the drill about GST. Also it is cheaper to send one package of 150 coins, than 2 packages of 75 coins, and certainly cheaper than 4 packages of 37 coins. But since sometimes it is hard to get people to agree, we have no problem sending optional coins to each individual, when they order from the website and indicate they want the coins sent to their address.

I suggest you PM this note to your interested investors, so you don't have to paraphrase the terms. And to anybody interested in this opportunity, please be assured "Maggie" has dealt with us for a while now, and we hold her in the highest esteem. We are making this offer of divided Memberships to "Maggie" only, because we consider her integrity and honesty to be absolute.

Thank you.

Best regards

Brian

TO DATE THIS AGREEMENT MADE BY BRIAN HAS BEEN HONORED

Regards Maggie

10. mikedm

mikedm New Member

I know RSC members who have had very good communication with Brian and have received their interest coins every month as promised. The discounted optional coins make the membership a very good deal, especially with silver's performance in the last 6 months. From what I have seen the coins are a unique and exceptional quality product.

In addition, as mentioned above, having recently appointed Maggie as a distributor can only bolster customer confidence and facilitate customer transactions from here onwards on SS.

Just my two cents.

Mike

11. Argentlust

Argentlust Active Member Silver Stacker

BTW Maggie speaks english!

12. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

A win-win investment opportunity.
    Only 400 total memberships will be sold.
    Income + Wealth Protection. Are you searching for an investment that protects your wealth? An income-paying investment you can exit at any time? An investment that pays you in the world's purest silver coins? Then please consider The Royal Silver Club.

A Win-Win Investment. The Royal Silver Club is a win-win investment. Members obtain a high monthly income with added benefits, and we obtain financing for expanded production. Your income is higher than our financial cost. A win-win for both.

Exclusive Coin Just for You. As a Royal Silver Club Member, you will receive advance opportunities to purchase our new coins before anybody else. And by September-October 2011, we will mint an exclusive coin just for Members--thereby insuring your world's purest silver coins maintain the highest premium.

Checkout. If you have not done so already, please read the brochure that describes The Royal Silver Club, then select the number of memberships you wish to purchase and use the shopping cart to checkout. Confirmation and wire instructions will be sent to your email. Thank you for investing with Royal Silver Company--your membership in The Royal Silver Club will provide you a high return, paid in the world's purest silver coins. We promise you will be satisfied, or your money back. Few other investments provide you both a high return and a money-back guarantee.
    *****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS FROM THERE WEBSITE.

Let me point out a couple of key points of interests and YOU can pass onto me your comments because what I'm about to say is FACT.

Firstly you will notice that it states that you will have the opportunity to receive the new release coins before anyone else???
    This has never ever happened even after THE CEO AND STAFFS PROMISES, it is a lie and is false advertising and I have raised this issue on many many occasions with the mint.

Secondly, It tells you that by September 2011 approximately you will receive a special MEMBERS ONLY COIN, I have never ever received this coin after many many emails. A lie and false advertising, yes/no?

Thirdly, YOUR ACCOUNT, it is never updated and when you email them and wait for a reply!!!!!! Your told that it will be updated.
    Too this minute it still hasn't been done so?

*NEXT*
    FROM THE WEBSITE
    Shipments are guaranteed

Your shipment
    Packages are generally dispatched 2-3 weeks after receipt of payment and are shipped via FedEx directly from our mint. (Occasionally senior management will mail smaller orders from the USA, when we are in the states.) In case of high demand or back-order, delivery may extend to 4-6 weeks. Please be patient. We are a small mint, in a challenged country, but we honor every paid order. RSC will advise when deliver may extend beyond the published leadtime. If you prefer delivery with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, you will be able to track your package online.

I THINK THAT THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN.
    I've never ever been told of my coins being delivered late, and who cares if they are IF YOUR TOLD!!!
    I've been told that there two weeks away NOT TRUE.
    so is the above capiton from there website false advertising??? yes/no

MAGGIE IS CORRECT, you do not have to pay until the coins arrive IF YOUR A MEMBER.
    but when they do (I believe you have 48 hours to pay) so dosnt it make sence to pay when the aus $ is above pariety to the us $ rather than get a email from the mint telling you to pay now. Yes/no?

I've been told lie after lie after lie and all that I've stated + a hell of alot more other problems that I've had are true and a oath I'd take on my children.

LASTLY, I will check by doing a stock take but I'm nearly 100% sure that I'm still owed divenden coins so the promise of those coins arriving LIKE THE WEBSITE STATES. Are also false and if my orders was updated on there website I could tell you straigh away but I will cut them a break because it was only September last year that it was done so but I was told two weeks ago that it would be done AGAIN in a couple if days.

LIES, LIES, LIES, False advertising and a complete sham from the very first email but the only problem and I mean THE ONLY PROBLEM I'VE BEVER HAD IS MY MONEY GOING STRAIGHT INTO THE ACCOUNT OF RECIEVEING A EMAIL TELLING ME TO PAY.

YOU BE THE JUDGE AND I WELCOME ANYONE FROM THE MINT TO COME ON HERE AND TELL ME AND OTHERS THAT IM NOT TELLING THE TRUTH AND THAT THEY HONOUR EVERYTHING THEY ADVERTISE AND THAT YIU GET YIUR SPECIAL COINS AND THEY KERP YOU UPDATED ON YOUR ORDERS.

I GET SO FRUSTRATED THAT I WAS TOLD SO MANY LIES ONE AFTER ANOTHER AND IM ONLY HERE TO TELL YOU,
    DO NOT VUY FROM THE MINT OR BECOME A MEMBER BUT THAT'S YOUR CHOICE AND UD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANY OTHER MENBERS THAT CAN TELL ME A QUIET OPPISITE STORY BECAUSE ID LIKE TO SEE IF THEY COULD GET IT RIGHT AT LEAST ONCE.

13. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I just checked and Ive received my divended coins unto Feb this year, no SPECIAL members only coin or the promised Dirham.

14. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What turned me of that deal from the start
    It was all too much spin for me ,too many terms ,if & buts .
    If your advertising a product from the manufacturer ,I WANT IT IN MY HAND NOW ;)
    I DON'T CARE WHAT ISSUES YOU HAVE :rolleyes:
    Too many promises,if's & buts are a turn of for me on any deal ;)
    I like my deals simple
    I have
    You want it
    YOU PAY
    And I'll send it ;)

15. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

It speaks volumes about Maggies ability. :) Bet it tests her patience at times as well.
    Any idea of the altitude that the refinery is at? Maybe its up HIGH and the locals are chewing a bit to much coca. Might explain for a few delays :rolleyes:

16. crafty09

crafty09 New Member

Having just returned from Bolivia just 6 months ago, I can honestly say it must be a hard country to do business in...

17. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Update to my situation.

Probably due to Maggie's efforts, I got emails from Brian on Saturday morning, including one with a USPS tracking number. However, all USPS states is that a mailing label was prepared. I also received an email yesterday from Goldmart that said the same thing. However, the Goldmart tracking has already updated to show the package as having been received by the USPS. So, as of now, nothing has been received by the USPS from Royal Silver Company.

18. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

I'm not attacking or defending anybody, just want to mention that this entire thread could've been averted or never even posted if one simple thing took place, communication. It's very difficult to give people bad or negative news, and many times they'll vent all kinds of frustration on you for giving it to them, but in the end honesty and transparency are the best policy. The op even stated that while they probably wouldn't have been real happy about being put off and told it could be up to 2 months for them to receive their goods, at least they wouldn't have had the hope of 2 weeks for 4 periods of 2 weeks.

The real lesson in all of this is do not ever ignore a customer that is frustrated or even mad about a situation, it will only make the situation worse, much worse. For the most part, people can live with delays and extenuating circumstances if we know about them, we can't live with being ignored and marginalized.

19. silvermed

silvermed New Member

Not sure why people want to go through the emotional roller coaster for this product. Silver already has enough of that in the markets.

Not to mention the political risk of Evo Morales.

20. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Latest update.

Having learned from Dusty's experience, my communications will RSC will be through public sites like SS.

Here is one of the emails I received from Brian on June 16th:

"David: Your gold coins have been in the US for two weeks, we were waiting on the silver coins. We will send the gold coins now and pay for the shipping on the silver coins, when they arrive in the US. We will cover the cost of two packages. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Brian McConnell"

Only 4 silver coins ordered, so the postage on them should be close to the $2.00 s&h charged by RSC for shipping those 4 coins.

Next is a USPS tracking email that I received about 30 minutes later:

9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Priority Mail
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    June 16, 2012

What I copied from the USPS site is as of a few minutes ago. Notice that so far the gold coins have not been shipped. A label was prepared on the 16th and that appears to be the extent of the order processing.

It has now been 10 days since the coins were supposed to be shipped. So why haven't they been shipped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.