Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Da Captains in his cabin, plotting da ships course, I be below deck with Doctor Karlov. Southern X may hav ta be a watching for calm before da storm,
    Hotel46 a missing an no sober man Ive met.

$43.40

2. Skyblues

Skyblues Member

the salty sea water splashes through the deck and cabins and lands on me cheek, waking this mate up, looks at charts with eyes half open, sees the chart and notices the trendline that starts from 17 March actually touching the spot price of 17 April and the spot price at this moment...A nice, connecting steady trendline, very pleased...The highlight of tonight's cruise is the drops up to 1% in all world markets...

Edit: Well the trendline is not in log scale but the angle is very very similar, so the point about the steadiness since March 17 is still valid...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Arrhh me Hearty's , Tis nothing but a squall and the low pressure be muddling your heads, get a grip and stop the antic's of a bunch of young children spooked at the shadows of the night, Silver Stackers are made of more hardy stuff .

This is not a paper boat we sail on but one made of Solid stuff , one we all helped build.

Take a good stiff shot of this leftover Tequila I fed the rat's earlier , God knows it helped them chew through uglier stuff than what we see ahead. This storm will pass and will clear the air for us all on the other side of it so that we may see our path more clearly.

And sing along while ye wave goodbye to the bad ballast, we be not grounded but have an annoying sea anchor weighing us down that we shall soon be free of, It is not a matter of how but when.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U[/youtube]

4. mickjohn

mickjohn New Member

lol @ this thread.

there appears to be a little more rough weather ahead.
    Silverfuturist has a new video out for those that cant sleep

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Bah, join the crew now while you can, Silverfuturist's chickens were good and well known bedfellows of the Capn's Polly , Many a feather did he lose to the ravages of exctacy he unleashed upon such unsuspecting fowl, A flock in every port he did have.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of this and that I did have, $40.23 AUD for me and a belly full of this nights curiosity, strange waters do we travel ... steady as we go, and a good nights sleep to all.

I'm off to me Hammock.

7. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Has everyone abounded ship? Has scurvey broken out Captain Turk. It's been a dark and gloomy day and if we don't get you back on deck We'll be rooned I'll tell ya, rooned we'll be.

We're already south of 40 and there is a low moving in to be sure to be sure. Dine ye care man.

Regards Errol43

8. Silver Natural 9

Silver Natural 9 New Member

I hate coming home from work to find silver tanking.
    It must be fate. What is that on the horizon? Is that my super funds being released to my SMSF?
    Drop em a little lower my silver lady!

9. BigBen

BigBen New Member

yarghghghg, could just well be a short squeeze there past the horizon, for all those short sellin ships ye matey, luckily capan here has several thousand ounces short for that squeezin ;)

10. errol43

I'll be gone. I'll be gone . The Captain won't be too pleased in the morn. It's not often you run into a sh.. storm. 39.5 and the low is still getting lower.

I orf to bed lads. The best of the morn to ye all.

Regards Errol43

11. The Accountant

The Accountant New Member

Good morning all you pirates. Thank you for the hugely entertaining read. If Ag fails there is always standup or perhaps colaboration on a book or comic strip. Love ya work!

12. Turk

Turk Active Member

Yawn! Sorry about my absence last night. Hotel 46 made a terible mistake and polished my spare wooden leg instead of the number 5 plank.
    I took one step onto the slippery deck and wound up upside down in the apple barrel.

I could see the chart with my good eye thought the bung hole - and it looked GREAT until I stood right side up this morning.

So it's off to the chart room for now - to plan me next big purchase!

SPOT USD: $41.62 and holding - LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!

13. unfunkable

unfunkable Active Member

You left them alone for a night and they nearly crashed the ship....

14. Maggie

Good luck Captain, the stores are bare and de ask a kings ransom, if yer can make dem hear., I thought I could here polly squaking in me ear, must a bin dreaming but it was clear.
    da map Captain, do we head north or south, as the men are restless and a mutiny I fear.

$41.16

15. errol43

Yes Captain Turk.Report no2 ! Maggie is right stores are getting a tad lower. Had to issue half rations of rum last mess time. Each man only had a 2 toddies of Bundy rum. It was Maggies turn in the apple barrow and I think a few of the lads were a wee bit down as the cabin boy has scurvey I think.

There has been a little racial strife too below deck too Sire. Last night unable seaman Brown tried to cause a rukus. He
    went up to Rabbi the little jewish bloke and said. My name is Brown B ..R..O..W..N and I'm white from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes and I hate jews.. Rabbi just smiled and went on eating his duff. Brown does the same thing to chinga the chinaman, said his name,spelt it out and stated that he hated chinese. Low and behold he picked on George the cook Foreman and went on with the same rant. Now big George got to his feet and said my name is foreman F>>O>>R>>E>>M>>A>>N and I'm black from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes except for my A.. hole which is BROWN B..R..O..W..N.

Also Captain that I have to report that a Mr Brown is missing at sea. Seems like he went down to the poop deck to answer a call of nature and no one except George the cook saw him after leaving the mess. George has no idea how he fell in. He said one minute he was there and the next he was gone.

To avoid a mutiny Sir, I suggest we make sail for Bundaberg off the coast of Terra Ustralis to pick up more supplis of the nectar from the cane.

Will have another report for you at 1600hrs.

Your 14th mate

Regards Errol43 FL...

16. Turk

Turk Active Member

Thank you Errol43,

By George this is serious news! With today's high currents he could be anywhere by now. JPM might even have the blighter!

If he talks they'll be back here in a flash armed with large paintbrushes: you can be sure they'll leave no stern untoned in their search for our Ozama Un Leaden.

Old Brown always added a nice splash of colour to our parties and Brown's cows down below provide this ship with a lot of fresh milk. How would it be now for Brown's cows if he was not found?

I need to go vertical for this one.

Maggie! Remove the tarps! Prepare the BrownSpotter!

I'm going up...

[​IMG]

17. Maggie

18. errol43

Captain Turk. Is what Maggie said true. Are we really sailing for Jamica to get some of Captins Morgan Rum? I think that the crew may not like it as well as bundy.

Regards Errol43 Your 14th Mate

19. Maggie

Good day errol43, China could be a safe haven if need be. I be below deck with da good Doctor, who's charms I find enticing.

$41.33

20. Turk

Turk Active Member

Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous Maggie, O, what a panic's in thy Waggie!

Stiring words Maggie! Yes, we are made of sterner stuff than most, and so at a difficult time like this we should remember the words of Warring Buffett:

"When others are being fearful - be greedy.
    And when others are being greedy - hide your sandwiches."

SPOT: USD $41.08 and falling