JOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JOTD is that the following advertisement is still on Silver Stackers website & no-one is allowed to comment on this attempted rip-off @ $4.50 1gm of charging the equivalent of $139 + per OUNCE of silver, when 1 gm can be bought for less than $1 SHAME S.S.
PREMIUM VALCAMBI SWITZERLAND SILVER 1G BARS 999 PURITY (READ AD).
100 1gm SILVER BARS.jpg
 

Barbra Streisand skewered Donald Trump at an LGBTQ fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in New York on Friday with a parody of the Stephen Sondheim song “Send in the Clowns.”
Is he that rich?
Maybe he’s poor?
Till he reveals his returns
Who can be sure?
Who needs this clown?
Something’s amiss
I don’t approve
If he were running the free world
Where would we move?
Name me a town
Just who is this clown?
And when we thought we’d heard it all
Huffing and puffing about his big fantasy wall
Making his entrance on stage
He just shoots from the hip
He’s full of bull
He’s lost his grip
And if by chance
He gets to heaven
Even up there he’ll declare
Chapter 11
Who’d hire this clown?
This sad vulgar clown
“You’re fired!” you clown
 
People have the right to sell things and set their own asking price just the same as people have the right to decide not to purchase them.
Grow up galt you self righteous twit.

PS - No I am not the seller of the valcambi's - just sick of a certain ham fisted multicoloured dickhead.

Wow that's pretty harsh. I think we all agree that people have the right to sell things and set their own prices. I assume Galt was making a point that the price was ludicrous to the point of being obscene. It's like how we can agree that drugs should be legal but that some ads or prices for drugs are obscene.

But I don't understand his $4.50 per gram claim since the screenshot showed a dollar per gram...
 
Wow that's pretty harsh. I think we all agree that people have the right to sell things and set their own prices. I assume Galt was making a point that the price was ludicrous to the point of being obscene. It's like how we can agree that drugs should be legal but that some ads or prices for drugs are obscene.

But I don't understand his $4.50 per gram claim since the screenshot showed a dollar per gram...

Thank you for being a decent person & understanding the point. Snipers abound in the Silver Stackers comments section & they are the JOTD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top