Latest activity

  • Eureka Moments
    Eureka Moments replied to the thread Platinum Scam.
    I (sometimes) find Gold Nuggets with my metal detector. The measured (XRF) purity of the majority of them is over 96%. The average size...
  • Eureka Moments
    Eureka Moments reacted to Golden Stash's post in the thread Tungsten Stackers with Like Like.
    This Scheelite (what Tungsten is derived from) mine on king Island has recently reopened , I visited here just prior to the restart and...
  • L
    Ludwig V.Mises replied to the thread Tungsten Stackers.
    Tungsten is great for making fake gold.
  • Golden Stash
    Golden Stash replied to the thread Tungsten Stackers.
    This Scheelite (what Tungsten is derived from) mine on king Island has recently reopened , I visited here just prior to the restart and...
  • Golden Stash
    Golden Stash reacted to Eureka Moments's post in the thread Tungsten Stackers with Like Like.
    Anyone stacking Tungsten? It was one of the best performing Metals over the last 18 months pricewise, mainly due to 3 crucial factors...
Back
Top