Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

I recon were in for a retest of the USD $71 level by this time next month..

Breakout of the downtrending ceiling, will probibly want to form another one once we get there though...

I wonder what news is coming that will mark the passing of time that inevitability would otherwise fill....
 
I recon were in for a retest of the USD $71 level by this time next month..

Breakout of the downtrending ceiling, will probibly want to form another one once we get there though...

I wonder what news is coming that will mark the passing of time that inevitability would otherwise fill....
What do you think might happen this week ?

Could $56usd be tested ?

How low can it go?
 
I did not expect it to drop below USD $61.8

I look at AUD and USD charts but mostly USD in logarithmic for my lines:
1790649518823.webp
120 > 60 is a full 50% drop... from the top.

We have already retraced down to the $54 level where the Pre-bullish run brokeout to the upside (AFTER the bloomberg index rebalancing last year.)

Some of the downtrend "peaks" converged at the baseline of prior drops where the recent H&S has formed,
but the downtrending "bottoms" (which it also spiked down through several times) looks to converge in a few monthsat about hte 58 level..

Nothing says it has to stay above $54... which is the "Scary fear level" for stop targeting IMO.

Note: yesterdays drop was on futures expiration, and on Lower volume than the last several months futures expirations which were MUCH more volumous downward moves also of equivelant magnitude to the price...

pattern is: they bounce shortly after...
problem is: where the volume was low, the "market movers" would potentially have additional capital at their disposal since the volume was smaller... and they go opposite to whatever the "in the money" profits others would make are positioned....

Short trend is down-channel, mid-long trend is down, BUT.. we are looking link mid-term range trading pattern may emerge in a channel sideways: $54 to $70.... off the back of a kind of: tangent spike drop and now into a Sine...

If i was looking to sell physical and buy leveraged long... the break below 61.8 is either a scalp or... a im not sure anymore and ill wait due to "the fear"

Chances are that if it DOES bottom ~here, it may end up running up quite a bit and scalpers would lose out to the short stop traders exiting and the market movers buy in for unexpected futures/options to the long side and we get shafted again.

I wouldnt hold leverage over 3-1 that i couldn't pay off at short notice on a spike/drop... been hit there enough that i no longer play with fire.
But the knife looks to have "dropped"... the sideways longer term range trade potential, disincentivises me though under the $61.8 level not holding firm...

Why, exactly. i dont know... if it held that level then fibonacci on $100 might hold and that feels better for technical analysts in the market...
Im not sure the volume is with people at the moment... might be more AI realistic strategic level targets and more consolidation to take money out of the silver price so its avaialble for industry ...

$54... mabie...
im not sure what in the money looks like in futures for next month at the moment i dont really ahve a great grasp on where the other $$$ are going.... kinda expected oil to exit back into metals AFTER war ending anticipation... doesnt seem to have played out that way though....
 
Back
Top